FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What would you do????

What would you do????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right firstly hello everyone iv been in forum prison for being a naughty boy and am now free! lol

Anyway me and some friends was talking bollox the other day at work and one of the questions that came up was....

If you had a intruder in your house and there was no way you could beat this guy up what would you do?????

One of my friends replys made me laugh but at the same time I think it would work very well, he said..... I would get naked run to the fridge and start cracking eggs over my chest, Then get my cock out and start wanking myself off!!

If I was the bad guy I would think twice about going near someone like that! So remember people this might save your life one day! lol

Any other ideas what you could do to get this bad guy out your house???????? (no phones to call police)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

The bad guy would only have to take one look at me and run miles away

By *winkletoes80Woman  over a year ago

redditch

"Right firstly hello everyone iv been in forum prison for being a naughty boy and am now free! lol

Anyway me and some friends was talking bollox the other day at work and one of the questions that came up was....

If you had a intruder in your house and there was no way you could beat this guy up what would you do?????

One of my friends replys made me laugh but at the same time I think it would work very well, he said..... I would get naked run to the fridge and start cracking eggs over my chest, Then get my cock out and start wanking myself off!!

If I was the bad guy I would think twice about going near someone like that! So remember people this might save your life one day! lol

Any other ideas what you could do to get this bad guy out your house???????? (no phones to call police)"

Can I have your friends address I'd like to see that lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Where does he live?

Oh! I'm telling! You spoke about forum ban!

"Right firstly hello everyone iv been in forum prison for being a naughty boy and am now free! lol

Any other ideas what you could do to get this bad guy out your house???????? (no phones to call police)

Can I have your friends address I'd like to see that lol"

Yeah of course you can but your a fem so he might leave the eggs in the fridge lol

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol I am at your mates idea

"Oh! I'm telling! You spoke about forum ban! "

Are you not aloud to talk about it? Oh I didnt know that

By *winkletoes80Woman  over a year ago

redditch

Can I have your friends address I'd like to see that lol

Yeah of course you can but your a fem so he might leave the eggs in the fridge lol"

Ha lol , would still like to see ! How about you do it for me

"Oh! I'm telling! You spoke about forum ban!

Are you not aloud to talk about it? Oh I didnt know that"

Shhhhhhh - no-one noticed!!

They're too busy having sploshing fantasies about eggs!

Don't worry, I won't really tell. It'll be our little secret

"lol I am at your mates idea "

Yeah made me laugh so I thought I would share it

Don't worry, I won't really tell. It'll be our little secret "

ok thank you... prob best we dont speak about it lol

Forum Mod

O o O oo

It is the posts that get started of " that fucker Ruggers banned my arse and I only called someone a t*** " or the ones where they discuss other peoples bans that are the problem.

( They always think it is me so why my name always gets mentioned )

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"lol I am at your mates idea

Yeah made me laugh so I thought I would share it "

...you see I can understand him saying I will wank that will throw them....but to add eggs...lol funny

It is the posts that get started of " that fucker Ruggers banned my arse and I only called someone a t*** " or the ones where they discuss other peoples bans that are the problem.

( They always think it is me so why my name always gets mentioned )

"

Oh ok I was only laughing at myself about my ban

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I know, don't worry about it

"lol I am at your mates idea

Yeah made me laugh so I thought I would share it

...you see I can understand him saying I will wank that will throw them....but to add eggs...lol funny"

Yeah the eggs show that he is a bit insane! Nice touch if you ask me....I will always remember this now and if I ever have a intuder its the first thing I will do!

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Your mate doing that would do more for crime prevention than any prison sentence,

He could be the new face of crimewatch..

What if he was out of eggs ?

"What if he was out of eggs ? "

Hello mate

Theres always something you can stick up your arse like a cucmber lol

"What if he was out of eggs ?

Hello mate

Theres always something you can stick up your arse like a cucmber lol"

They give me indigestion

Hello mate

They give me indigestion "

Ha ha! I should think it would do mate!

Had somewhat similar advice on a woman's "immediate defence" course. If you feel you are being followed by a potential molester, start limping and go into spasms.

Apparently will put them off.

Hello mate

They give me indigestion "

How far up are you shoving it?!

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"Had somewhat similar advice on a woman's "immediate defence" course. If you feel you are being followed by a potential molester, start limping and go into spasms.

Apparently will put them off. "

Have just proper laughed out loud at that...Least I know I'll be fine out and about with my walking stick - if I feel threatened I'll start twitching too

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I would do the same thing I do to most of my 'guests', I would put him in the hole in my cellar, make him fully moisturise then I would harvest his skin.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

good idea tho

Home intruders and burglars are easy to subdue.

Simply tell them that Jeremy Kyle is about to start. They'll stop whatever they're doing, make their way to the sofa and sit down in front of the TV.

Obviously they're too stupid to realise its 3am and the vile man isn't actually being broadcast at that time. This gives you time to either ring the police or find a heavy object with which to club them to death.

By *ust_for_laughsCouple  over a year ago

Hinckley

Heard a loud crash in our house at about 3am a few years ago...dashed onto the landing naked with the first 'weapon' that came to hand, to be confronted by a broken mirror that had dropped off the wall onto the skirting board and had shattered all down the stairs !!

God knows what a burglar who came face to face with me naked, brandishing an electric toothbrush would have though !!

By *ust_for_laughsCouple  over a year ago

Hinckley

Thought, even...will this forum ever have an edit feature ???!!!

Its a great idea! just need someone to intrude now so I can do it.... love to see the look on his face!

If you run out of eggs peanut butter will probably have a simalar effect! lol

After you can get the dog to lick it off! lol its win win!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Is the guy fit?

"Is the guy fit?"

lol hes a pt so got a good body so guess so

"Is the guy fit?

lol hes a pt so got a good body so guess so"

Talking about the bad guy or my mate?

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Is the guy fit?

lol hes a pt so got a good body so guess so"

has he got a nice personality.

Any other ideas what you could do to get this bad guy out your house???????? (no phones to call police)"

Can I bugger him senseless?

Can I bugger him senseless? "

Not sure if thats legal? You might be the one that gets done

I'd lock him in then have some fun, then ph the appropriate services to have him committed, only a complete brain dead moron would break into my house while I was there lol.....

I think my mates answer was the best so far!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Me too , still laughing

"Me too , still laughing "

It is funny cause I can imagine him doing it! with a crazy look on his face... maybe chasing the guy around the house wile wanking... Should be in a film!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

He sounds nutty....get him to join up

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I had some safety training once where the advice for being attacked was virtually the same. If out on the street then act as though you are about to vomit and the person will automatically take a step back. Or, start singing and acting a little crazy and they will generally get freaked out and leave you alone.

On that basis I now walk down the street singing, acting crazy and vomitting just in case.

Not sure if thats legal? You might be the one that gets done"

Nobody have ever gone to jail for it as fat as I know. I might not take the risk though.

Not sure if thats legal? You might be the one that gets done

Nobody have ever gone to jail for it as fat as I know. I might not take the risk though. "

It is only legal with consent! lol

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"I had some safety training once where the advice for being attacked was virtually the same. If out on the street then act as though you are about to vomit and the person will automatically take a step back. Or, start singing and acting a little crazy and they will generally get freaked out and leave you alone.

On that basis I now walk down the street singing, acting crazy and vomitting just in case."

me too... well after a good nite on the sauce

"Or, start singing and acting a little crazy and they will generally get freaked out and leave you alone."

just up my street then ........

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

We actually had more than one guy in our house one night but we where asleep

They got away with our cars....bar stewards

Wonder if the eggs might have stopped them

"We actually had more than one guy in our house one night but we where asleep

They got away with our cars....bar stewards

Wonder if the eggs might have stopped them"

The egg would of 100% stopped them no one wants a naked man with a hard cock covered in egg running after them!

saying that... if ever there was a place to find a person that did like the sound of that, this would be it! lol

» Add a new message to this topic