FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > wedding

wedding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

when i got married to my wife, it only took me 15 years, but now been married 8 years.

we ran away , got married , got home and told family afterwards. then legged it on honeymoon to a village near buxton with dog in tow.

so when you got married how did you do it??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

not got round to it yet .. wud be something along the same lines though

Registry office .. drag a few witnesses off the street and a few beers on the way home !

"not got round to it yet .. wud be something along the same lines though

Registry office .. drag a few witnesses off the street and a few beers on the way home ! "

we had neighbour and her friend as witness,and elvis playing in background. we havent done bad for a blind date set up by her mates

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lucky wife ?

"Lucky wife ?"
she is now,lol her name is nawtyminx61 on here

bristol

"Lucky wife ?she is now,lol her name is nawtyminx61 on here "

i think shes very lucky too .. each to their own but when i hear people organising wedding for 18 months and spending tens of thousands of pounds on one day .. not to mention the stress .. u just think .. why ????

but each to their own i guess !

i joined a swingers site and some nutcase pursued me until i caved in and accepted he wanted me.. grew to like him, respect him and yeah now i am totally in love with him.

Despite all the joking about and messing around on here i am not married but i know in my heart we will be together and he's the real deal. I've never thought id be the type of girl to ever get married but when i'm as happy as my man makes me id be lying if its not crossed my mind for one day in the future.

Id keep it really small so its just about US.. i dont want the party and debt that often comes with a big ceremony. As long as i am his forever thats dammed good enough for me

we got married at registry office . then everyone back to ours for wine and cake. when all had gone we went to whitby on honeymoon.

We had a nice small wedding with a small reception for close family and.friends.

My Dad gave us quite a lot of money and told us it was to be spent on an amazing honeymoon not a huge wedding.

Best advice we had

bristol

seems like sound advice to me also .. a friend many moons ago spent a small fortune on their wedding .. they could have put a deposit down on their house and wiped out half the mortgage (only 30 grand back then) but instead spent it on the wedding day !! baffling to me !

"Lucky wife ?she is now,lol her name is nawtyminx61 on here

i think shes very lucky too .. each to their own but when i hear people organising wedding for 18 months and spending tens of thousands of pounds on one day .. not to mention the stress .. u just think .. why ????

but each to their own i guess ! "

total cost with ceremony,rings ,hotel 500quid

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Got married twice on the same day.

Got wed at registry office in the morning and again at Sally Army church in the afternoon, and yes, she had 2 new frocks

Registry office.

I stayed at my place the night before, he in a hotel room across the road.

I asked the taxi driver who took me to the registry office if he would mind becoming one of the witnesses and he said yes.

The other witness was the photographer.

The dress was made for me in a traditional oriental design, nothing fancy.

I wore an deep pink orchid in my hair, and held a bouquet with the same flowers in it.

He wore one of his suits, with a belt with a custom made silver belt buckle engraved with our wedding date.

Music was chosen by me and played on the CD player at the registry office.

After the ceremony, the two of us went to have a very nice meal at MPW's Oak Room which was 3-stars at the time. Invited the photographers and taxi driver for a drink and photos before sitting down for the meal.

Honeymoon in Rome afterwards.

Did not invite the outlaws or my family as it would mean a logistical nightmare.

I definitely did it my way!

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Got married white wedding everything my Mum wanted .. white dress top hats etc ..100 people ..39 years ago. A whole life time.

» Add a new message to this topic