FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Question for married men

Question for married men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was out last night at a work function and was hit on by a married colleague.

I'm curious to know the reasons married men are here. Is it a case of no sex or intimacy in your marriage in weeks/months/years, not sexually fulfilled, the thrill of it or to you are bisexual. I'm genuinely curious.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

The wise ones won't put their head above the parapet to satisfy your curiosity

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think it will vary depending on the individual.

Sometimes though drink and a relaxed atmosphere makes people behave out of character

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man  over a year ago

BRIDPORT

"I was out last night at a work function and was hit on by a married colleague.

I'm curious to know the reasons married men are here. Is it a case of no sex or intimacy in your marriage in weeks/months/years, not sexually fulfilled, the thrill of it or to you are bisexual. I'm genuinely curious."

Maybe they have n understanding in their relationship, for all you know his wife may go out and ‘hit’ on other guys.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm curious to know the reasons married men are here. Is it a case of no sex or intimacy in your marriage in weeks/months/years, not sexually fulfilled, the thrill of it or to you are bisexual. I'm genuinely curious."

How did you respond? To your work colleague's proposal!!

Obv drink, social event,moods played many apart, dutch courage.

Many many factors have to be counted in. Even your behaviour towards the said work col,at work etc.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm curious to know the reasons married men are here. Is it a case of no sex or intimacy in your marriage in weeks/months/years, not sexually fulfilled, the thrill of it or to you are bisexual. I'm genuinely curious.

Many many factors have to be counted in. Even your behaviour towards the said work col,at work etc. "

I politely declined. Regardless of his marital status I'd never be with anyone I worked with. It's too awkward afterwards.

I'm married bi sexual. In sex less relationship. All of the above.. Don't care what people think

By *r FunFrolicks86Man  over a year ago

close to Peterborough

Me and the wife started swinging together but as we progressed she caught feelings for some one then a health issue stopped her playing with others (I stopped to as I didn't feel it was right me carrying on at the time), she still see the guy she has feeling for and has developed a relationship with him so we are now polyamorous, currently she has me and him and I am free to carry on exploring the lifestyle, so that's why I have a singles account nothing is kept secret from each other and we are happy with the arrangement, we also have a couples profile that is currently hidden and if she decides she wants to get back into it we will go back to using that. Nick

(The health issue is now resolved it was cancer but it was caught early and quickly delt with)

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

I think some men go to cheating because the pain and cost of divorce can be so much

I’m sure plenty do it because they’re greedy cunts too

Many many factors have to be counted in. Even your behaviour towards the said work col,at work etc.

I politely declined. Regardless of his marital status I'd never be with anyone I worked with. It's too awkward afterwards."

Ok. Iam sure this type of approach happens often, not a new trend nor trait!!

Plus you handled it best from your standpoint.

By *r SteelMan  over a year ago

North Wales

Probably the same reason married wo.en are on here

By *arrenandhisduckCouple  over a year ago

blackpool

"I think some men go to cheating because the pain and cost of divorce can be so much

I’m sure plenty do it because they’re greedy cunts too "

No condoning cheating but get where you're coming from, ex wives are bloody awful, my ex husband should be thankful every bloody day that he gets no grief from me & I never wanted anything from him

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

No sex and she has no interest in talking about it sadly.

Myself all I need is more affection which comes from kissing and sex.

"I think it will vary depending on the individual.

Sometimes though drink and a relaxed atmosphere makes people behave out of character "

Or behave completely in character - some people and that includes women can't keep their keks on

Remember it's not only men who cheat. I've had plenty married women

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Men and women I'd guess boredom at home, fed up of the daily routine, lack of sex, lack of excitement and an ego boost.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Because sex

"I think some men go to cheating because the pain and cost of divorce can be so much

No condoning cheating but get where you're coming from, ex wives are bloody awful, my ex husband should be thankful every bloody day that he gets no grief from me & I never wanted anything from him"

Sorry I'm not understanding what you mean by ex wives are awful! Some might be but some aren't.

By *arrenandhisduckCouple  over a year ago

blackpool

No condoning cheating but get where you're coming from, ex wives are bloody awful, my ex husband should be thankful every bloody day that he gets no grief from me & I never wanted anything from him Sorry I'm not understanding what you mean by ex wives are awful! Some might be but some aren't. "

We have a nightmare with my husbands ex wife honestly you wouldn't believe it, my ex husband is lucky that he has never had any grief from me, not tried to take any money etc

I had a hard enough life after a 1 night stand with a woman.....fuck trying to deal with a woman who's taken half your belongings and earnings just because you were married!

By *attoo manMan  over a year ago

Rhyl

My women went of sex over 3 years ago.. I love sex and unless we are on the same page, which we are not. Do you think then i should not have sex ever again. And yes i still love her..

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"My women went of sex over 3 years ago.. I love sex and unless we are on the same page, which we are not. Do you think then i should not have sex ever again. And yes i still love her.."

No if course not never have sex but why not discuss it and do it openly rather than deceitfully?

By *ister CMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"My women went of sex over 3 years ago.. I love sex and unless we are on the same page, which we are not. Do you think then i should not have sex ever again. And yes i still love her..

No if course not never have sex but why not discuss it and do it openly rather than deceitfully? "

Maybe she's adverse to letting him have sex with people outside of their marriage or relationship, irrespective of the words and terms we use to justify it. Its adultery is it not...?

And the wider relationship is something neither want to lose then its inevitable?

By *attoo manMan  over a year ago

Rhyl

"My women went of sex over 3 years ago.. I love sex and unless we are on the same page, which we are not. Do you think then i should not have sex ever again. And yes i still love her..

No if course not never have sex but why not discuss it and do it openly rather than deceitfully? "

She does not believe in sex with other people. SO as far as she sees it. I should be celibate

No if course not never have sex but why not discuss it and do it openly rather than deceitfully? She does not believe in sex with other people. SO as far as she sees it. I should be celibate "

That's how my ex wife saw it... Shame she didn't live by her own rules!! Part of me wishes that I'd just done my own thing - it's not like I didn't have alot of offers - from both girls and boys!

Hardest part of finding out about her indescretions was feeling like a little bitch

By *rNice.Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

you ve answered your own question .....

By *azziegWoman  over a year ago

Atherton

Women want a man for emotion.

Men want women for sex.

Started off on here with a couples acc, and moved to a solo acc for solo meets as I wanted to see if there was any difference between a

Couples acc or a solo as well as wanting to do some separate journeys.

Personally found no difference, women who don’t want married men wont bother entertaining you which you have to respect them for holding their values.

From what I can see, there are some areas that are booming, and areas like my own that are quiet. Think I may have to go to some socials and see what is what.

By *REEPALESTINEMan  over a year ago

derby

Could be a combination of few or all but I wouldn’t know because I’m not married lol

I've got with married women and asked them.

Ultimately if you can see sex and love as separate things, than that's the answer. Yes it's shitty but I believe you can love someone and yet give in to urges outside.

It's absolutely not moral or correct or fair, and it's shit on the other person. But I can't say I will burn cheaters to the cross because we are all flawed in many separate shitty ways.

It's also historic, and is absolutely not a 'new' thing in this generation. It's always happened.

"I've got with married women and asked them.

Ultimately if you can see sex and love as separate things, than that's the answer. Yes it's shitty but I believe you can love someone and yet give in to urges outside.

It's absolutely not moral or correct or fair, and it's shit on the other person. But I can't say I will burn cheaters to the cross because we are all flawed in many separate shitty ways.

It's also historic, and is absolutely not a 'new' thing in this generation. It's always happened."

Oh and just in case more context is needed, I'm from a broken family of cheaters and yes I've been cheated on

» Add a new message to this topic