FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Not available on DVD

Not available on DVD

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there anything you'd really like to be able to buy on DVD but that isn't available?

I'd really like a film called Feds (1988). It is available but only in NTSC format and usually needs to be ordered from the US.

I'd also like Cold Case, the TV series.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't know if its out but I'd love to get the army wives seasons on dvd I loved that but didn't get to see any after the 1st series

By *ust_for_laughsCouple  over a year ago

Hinckley

"Is there anything you'd really like to be able to buy on DVD but that isn't available?

I'd really like a film called Feds (1988). It is available but only in NTSC format and usually needs to be ordered from the US.

I'd also like Cold Case, the TV series."

You sure your DVD player won't play Region 1 DVD's already, or can't be hacked to play them ?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Is there anything you'd really like to be able to buy on DVD but that isn't available?

You sure your DVD player won't play Region 1 DVD's already, or can't be hacked to play them ?"

My DVD player can play Region 1 discs already, yes. I'd like Feds to be more easily available was my point. It's difficult to find. There are only 3 copies available via Amazon marketplace, for example, and all 3 are US sellers. I'll get round to ordering it eventually but it'd be great if I could just order it from Amazon or Play (and know that returning it would be easy if there was a problem).

Babes in toyland from 86.

With keanu reeves and drew barrymore

Private Shultz..michael elphic drama off years ago...dont think its available

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Tales of the gold monkey

And the monocled mutineer

By *ust_for_laughsCouple  over a year ago

Hinckley

You sure your DVD player won't play Region 1 DVD's already, or can't be hacked to play them ?

My DVD player can play Region 1 discs already, yes. I'd like Feds to be more easily available was my point. It's difficult to find. There are only 3 copies available via Amazon marketplace, for example, and all 3 are US sellers. I'll get round to ordering it eventually but it'd be great if I could just order it from Amazon or Play (and know that returning it would be easy if there was a problem)."

Apologies, I misunderstood !

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Only thing I've wanted that I couldn't find in the UK was a stand up comedy by Bill Burr.

Need to get a DVD player that plays region 1 aswell, me thinks. x

I'd also like Cold Case, the TV series."

Feds is on eBay - region 2 - £17 though!!!

I would love a BBC Documentary about the Army on DVD as I was in it and I dont have a copy!

Hey, just thought, got about 400 Dvds in the garage! DVD Swinging party anyone???

» Add a new message to this topic