FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fakes on Fab

Fakes on Fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Guys.

I had a meet where the guy had posted false pics on his profile. He looked nothing at all like his pics and was so not my type. I had made a lot of effort and had driven quite some distance and also had other meets I could have attended. I told him I was not impressed and he asked me for sex anyway!!

How would you guys have handled that?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ctavius StuntMan  over a year ago

london

by verifying on cam before you meet.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"by verifying on cam before you meet."

I had a meet with a lady in a pub she had veris and pics when she turned up it was most definitely not her. I bought her a coffee anyway as i am nice and asked why she lied. She said it was a confidence thing and hated the way she looked. So I asked her if she didn't think I would realise when I met her. To which she replied your a man I knew ud fuck me whatever I looked like if I turned up . I replied with bye .

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Dont let it get to you..... Chalk it down to experience and learn a lesson from it...... Had he seen what you look like as youve go no pix I can see

You could have done the cam thing but I suspect he "wouldn't have had one" if you'd asked.

Did he have recent verifications, if any at all. Were the pics clearly not of him, or were they just old/blurry.

If they were clearly not of him then all You can do is report him and learn to be more discerning.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yip, He seen me on cam, I dont do pics as they can be false so I go on cam. He said he did not need to as I had his pics, silly me , eh?

By *ercedes62Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

I guess we all meet differently but that is why i prefer to do a social only meet first.

Its fair to all persons involved then

By *H.coupleCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Hi Guys.

I had a meet where the guy had posted false pics on his profile. He looked nothing at all like his pics and was so not my type. I had made a lot of effort and had driven quite some distance and also had other meets I could have attended. I told him I was not impressed and he asked me for sex anyway!!

How would you guys have handled that?"

Its all about experiences, just put it down to a bad one. Hopefully the lesson learned from that meet will better prepare you for your next one

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

"I had a meet with a lady in a pub she had veris and pics when she turned up it was most definitely not her. I bought her a coffee anyway as i am nice and asked why she lied. She said it was a confidence thing and hated the way she looked. So I asked her if she didn't think I would realise when I met her. To which she replied your a man I knew ud fuck me whatever I looked like if I turned up . I replied with bye ."

Good man....... I wonder what that did to her confidence??? Ive prob knocked back more than Ive fucked which Im proud of....... Do some men fuck owt with a pulse

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Yeah I'd say put it down to experience and if it bothers you that much then also report him!!

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

"I guess we all meet differently but that is why i prefer to do a social only meet first.

Its fair to all persons involved then "

Exactly, a social meet with no expectations, keeping it brief is the ideal way.

Although the OP said she was told she already had pics so didnt need to see him on cam - in my line of work, we call that a red flag! It should have set the alarm bells ringing!

By *H.coupleCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I guess we all meet differently but that is why i prefer to do a social only meet first.

Although the OP said she was told she already had pics so didnt need to see him on cam - in my line of work, we call that a red flag! It should have set the alarm bells ringing!"

are you a matador?

"Hi Guys.

How would you guys have handled that?"

We all put ourselves at risk when meeting for that first time , even seeing someone on cam isn't fool proof, it could've ended badly so report and move on

Say er thanks but no thanks, leave, report profile, reconsider filters.

Sadly some people arnt what they claim to be, meet in mcds or a pub or somewhere close to theirs (or yours) first so you never walk into something you cant handle x

I have had similar experiences both male and female and off fake couple

It tough when it happens and for me I tend to just have a chat and drink and make a polite exit

Biggest fibbers are men without a doubt and yet they think once you meet you forgive them for lying and still have sex with them grrrrrrr

But not all the same thank god there are some really nice people on here

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I think this was one of our timewaster profiles. It appears another one has become sentient. Apologies!

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

Although the OP said she was told she already had pics so didnt need to see him on cam - in my line of work, we call that a red flag! It should have set the alarm bells ringing!

are you a matador? "

Almost, I deal with a lot of bull most days

By *rumCoupleCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

Get a picture of them holding a card with your username on it ?

» Add a new message to this topic