FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > MMF

MMF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ctavius Stunt OP   Man  over a year ago

london

im nudging 50 and i have met a lot of people during my life, mostly women, i just get on better with them. i am open about myself and interested or nosey about other people so ive had lots of discussions about sexual fantasy and experiences.

What puzzles me is that pretty much all the women ive met would love sex with more than one guy at a time.

However the site doesnt seem to reflect that. A large majority of couples seem to have "no guys no guys no guys" i have my own thoughts as to why this might be but interested to know what others think ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

dunno...

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"im nudging 50 and i have met a lot of people during my life, mostly women, i just get on better with them. i am open about myself and interested or nosey about other people so ive had lots of discussions about sexual fantasy and experiences.

What puzzles me is that pretty much all the women ive met would love sex with more than one guy at a time.

However the site doesnt seem to reflect that. A large majority of couples seem to have "no guys no guys no guys" i have my own thoughts as to why this might be but interested to know what others think ? "

we only look for single guys.. alot of couples only meet other couples though.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"im nudging 50 and i have met a lot of people during my life, mostly women, i just get on better with them. i am open about myself and interested or nosey about other people so ive had lots of discussions about sexual fantasy and experiences.

However the site doesnt seem to reflect that. A large majority of couples seem to have "no guys no guys no guys" i have my own thoughts as to why this might be but interested to know what others think ? "

The point is that couples are free to invite guys into a MMF encounter without being bombarded by requests. It is their way of retaining control.

Note to self: when I'm trying to apply for MMFs and hit thecsame barrier - please re-read my words ...

my theory is that couples may want to look for single guys themselves rather than pick from the ones who want them..

For some theres an equal share policy...I dont find it that hard to understand, the male half wanting something more than 'treating' his partner...and that could be the same for the female half not wanting just women for her partner to share.

Most people have limited time for play...so when they are advertising/looking for meets....what would be the best group for most types?..well another couple seems most likely.

it is totally couples who dont want the hassle of being bombard with mails who havent read their profile etc..

so they go looking themselves XD

» Add a new message to this topic