FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > put a smile on a lorry drivers face

put a smile on a lorry drivers face

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Come on ladies put a smile on a drivers face and show us titties

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have I mentioned how creepy the word titties is?

*shudder*

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Have I mentioned how creepy the word titties is?

*shudder*"

Bitty

I'd rather a lorry drivers attention stayed on the road rather than a pair of boobs. 40+ tons of artic causes a lot of damage when it wipes out 3 lanes of motorway because the driver is looking out for a quick flash of boob!

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

"I'd rather a lorry drivers attention stayed on the road rather than a pair of boobs. 40+ tons of artic causes a lot of damage when it wipes out 3 lanes of motorway because the driver is looking out for a quick flash of boob!"
what he said

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was stuck in traffic when i put this up mrwho.i would have find it a bit hard trying to text and drive at the same time.

"Was stuck in traffic when i put this up mrwho.i would have find it a bit hard trying to text and drive at the same time."

I was referring to your request for a flash.

You weren't particularly clear with your post.

"Was stuck in traffic when i put this up mrwho.i would have find it a bit hard trying to text and drive at the same time."

think his point was he would rather your concentration be on driving your lorry safely than on the hunt for a pair of tits that could take your eyes off the road for a second or two and potentially causing a fatal accident.

i agree with him, no respect for women who flash drivers or careless drivers who encourage a quick thrill

"

Bitty "

So wrong but so funny.

[Removed by poster at 29/11/12 17:15:52]

"Was stuck in traffic when i put this up mrwho.i would have find it a bit hard trying to text and drive at the same time.

think his point was he would rather your concentration be on driving your lorry safely than on the hunt for a pair of tits that could take your eyes off the road for a second or two and potentially causing a fatal accident.

i agree with him, no respect for women who flash drivers or careless drivers who encourage a quick thrill "

Well said

"Was stuck in traffic when i put this up mrwho.i would have find it a bit hard trying to text and drive at the same time.

i agree with him, no respect for women who flash drivers or careless drivers who encourage a quick thrill "

Exactly what I meant.

I see the results of careless actions on a daily basis, most are completely avoidable.

» Add a new message to this topic