FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > tax return

tax return

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eavenNhell OP   Couple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Tax form returned .

I emailed my tax return and am a tad baffled because HMRC have returned it with a query about my list of dependents...

I can only assume it was due to my response to the question List All Dependents ::

2.5 million unemployed, Gawd knows how many on benefits, 1 million illegal immigrants, approx 1.5 million drug addicts and dealers,

6 million public employees, 88,000+ people in overcrowded prisons, 87 useless and conniving MEPs and their 1200+ associates,

650 thieving Members of Parliament, 650 parasitic Lords, one totally useless Prime Minister and his 100+ aides and advisors,

an equally totally useless deputy PM and his retinue....

Evidently I have left someone out, so if anyone knows can you let me know

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"Tax form returned .

I emailed my tax return and am a tad baffled because HMRC have returned it with a query about my list of dependents...

I can only assume it was due to my response to the question List All Dependents ::

2.5 million unemployed, Gawd knows how many on benefits, 1 million illegal immigrants, approx 1.5 million drug addicts and dealers,

6 million public employees, 88,000+ people in overcrowded prisons, 87 useless and conniving MEPs and their 1200+ associates,

650 thieving Members of Parliament, 650 parasitic Lords, one totally useless Prime Minister and his 100+ aides and advisors,

an equally totally useless deputy PM and his retinue....

Evidently I have left someone out, so if anyone knows can you let me know"

lol v good thread

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic