FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Orgasm!

Orgasm!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi fabulous you lot.

OK, Wondered this for a long time.

Is cumming and having an orgasm the same thing as I get different feelings at different times. Sorry if you think I am a complete freak by asking this , hopefully someone could make it clear.

Big Kisses to all x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Women have a variety of different types of orgasms, some little some humongous!

But cumming is just slang for orgasming.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yes Cummings and having an orgasm are the same thing but there are loads of different orgasms ranging from light butterfly sensations to full on total body quivering earth shattering melt downs.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Cumming I mean of course

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yes Cummings and having an orgasm are the same thing but there are loads of different orgasms ranging from light butterfly sensations to full on total body quivering earth shattering melt downs."

I could be doing with a meltdown right about now

"Yes Cummings and having an orgasm are the same thing but there are loads of different orgasms ranging from light butterfly sensations to full on total body quivering earth shattering melt downs.

I could be doing with a meltdown right about now "

Me too... I'm so upset!!!

My best orgasms have been the ones I`ve given myself up to now lmao

an orgasm is always a build up then the feeling of release is the orgasm..

very very few woman have orgasm through penetration alone..

also guys are pants at reconising when a woman cums lol they think a lot of noise is the woman cumming over and over, fact with me is i make noise through the build up and then go quiet at the actual point of orgasm lol

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Some men me included dont know when a womans cum as was mentioned above because every woman like men cum differently plus theres the added confusion because some women fake orgasms

Anyway the reason Ive responded is that I sometimes dont cum/ejaculate in the normal sence....

Ive tried explaining to exs that I have enjoyed it and Ive had like mini orgasms inside...... Does this soind strange? Mostly I do cum/ejaculate and shoot my load........ Ive also had in the past few months twice that I can recall after a great time...... Where my whole bottom half as been shaking eratically from the moment of my cumming which was explosive...... As any other man experienced this or as any woman made a man do this??

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I am usually very quiet when I orgasm as my whole body is having fun, so when a guy asks 'are you cumming' the best they get off me is 'NGH!'.

"Women have a variety of different types of orgasms, some little some humongous!

But cumming is just slang for orgasming."

Men have different ones too

"Some men me included dont know when a womans cum as was mentioned above because every woman like men cum differently plus theres the added confusion because some women fake orgasms

Anyway the reason Ive responded is that I sometimes dont cum/ejaculate in the normal sence....

Ive tried explaining to exs that I have enjoyed it and Ive had like mini orgasms inside...... Does this soind strange? Mostly I do cum/ejaculate and shoot my load........ Ive also had in the past few months twice that I can recall after a great time...... Where my whole bottom half as been shaking eratically from the moment of my cumming which was explosive...... As any other man experienced this or as any woman made a man do this??"

It's quite normal...

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

In some contexts cumming is meant as orgasm in others it refers to ejaculation

in the male .ejaculation and their orgasm are not the same although often

the two coincide and thus the misconception persists

as also mentioned we all experience many different orgasmic sensations, all valid and valued .

for me I love to ride the bodies orgasmic waves rather than quest its 10 second muscle spasm , although that's nice for sleep time x

I hate it when asked 'did u cum?'

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"I am usually very quiet when I orgasm as my whole body is having fun, so when a guy asks 'are you cumming' the best they get off me is 'NGH!'."
don't worry. We agree on aa sign. Just pinch my ear when you cumming

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"I hate it when asked 'did u cum?' "
....Did you cum???

"I hate it when asked 'did u cum?' ....Did you cum??? "

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

I dint know that some women counted orgasms

An ex once said to me "I came 21 times then" I knew she was having a good time but I couldnt tell when one orgasm finished and the next started..... Ive mentioned this to a few women and theyve said yep we do keep count....... I doubt every woman does this though.

You might feel your cock being squeezed then pushed alternately. Depends on the women.

my orgasms have been big since i was single lol... and now omg i cum when on top....never happened before in my life!! im so happy i might burst pmsl. just throwing it out there ya know .... but i do find when i gush, it doesnt always mean im cumming all the time, i know when the orgasm is there

» Add a new message to this topic