FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Recognising friends at sex venues

Recognising friends at sex venues

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *valiceslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

London

Morning all - anyone here recognised a work colleague, school friend, neighbours or even family members at a sex venue? Either a sex club or sauna or sex party or out dogging? Or been recognised by someone at these? What did you do? I’ll start the ball rolling with an encounter at the gay sauna Chariots Liverpool St - a rather aggressive and sour looking guy followed me around the downstairs maze and I was slightly aware of him. It was my first time so was a bit apprehensive. He didn’t say anything but passed me by a few times, still looking dom and stern. Was thinking he wasn’t interested in me but that I was in his space so I decided to leave when he just came up to me and spoke. As soon as he did that, his face opened up into a really friendly smile and he started speaking in a more feminine way. I was shocked as the first thing he said was my surname and then proceeded to ask about my brother!! He had been observing me for some time and realised I was the brother of his classmate a year below. It was easily 15 years since we had been to school together so I was amazed he could recognise me (also flattered I still looked the same as my earlier schoolboy self). If you’re here and remember that encounter do say hi xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I once got sucked off by nan in the dark room at a club. Slightly awkward after but hey ho.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

If someone recognised me, I'd up my make up game

London

[Removed by poster at 27/09/22 16:24:38]

London

"I once got sucked off by nan in the dark room at a club. Slightly awkward after but hey ho."

Bet family Xmas lunch must have been apprehensive that year…. Awkward

"I once got sucked off by nan in the dark room at a club. Slightly awkward after but hey ho.

Bet family Xmas lunch must have been apprehensive that year…. Awkward "

Did she keep her teeth in?

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Never happened to me. My Girl has bumped into a few people on the scene she knows and are involved to different extents in her outside life. It's never seem to cause and problems or awkwardness. In fact we bump into some of those people at our local club quite often and all get along great.

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS  over a year ago

Midlands

One of my big fears is of any vanilla friends seeing me as my alter ego.

My dress up time is my little escape from normal life so like to keep the fully dressed cock sucking sissy me away from vanilla life

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

It wouldn't really phase me, I don't think.

We are all adults and there for the same reason, so.....

By *anBerksMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

"It wouldn't really phase me, I don't think.

We are all adults and there for the same reason, so....."

Some people are there to be gangbanged by 20 big-cocked men. I’m not there for that reason

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"It wouldn't really phase me, I don't think.

We are all adults and there for the same reason, so.....

Some people are there to be gangbanged by 20 big-cocked men. I’m not there for that reason "

Out of curiosity, would you be 1 of the guys?

And me neither, but I've never seen a gang bang so I may watch a bit of it.

Food for thought and all that

Part of me would be happy about seeing a freind at a club. At least then we could go in together.

By *amnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

tf1

I’ve seen a couple I have played with in my local. Their relative is a friend of mine but we didn’t know that at the time.

We just looked really awkwardly at each other and pretended we didn’t know each other.

See them in the local supermarket and we chat and say hi now. But it was all a little bit weird

By *avenTinaCouple  over a year ago

Southport

Happened to us on 3 occasions all in the same swingers club, 1st was a guy I worked with we had a laugh 2nd was the guy from a local chippy again a laugh 3rd time was a couple who rented a house from me that was embarrassing they asked me what I was going to do about the garden

» Add a new message to this topic