FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Creating your own outfits

Creating your own outfits

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anPsurreycouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Surrey

Out of interest how many people make their own outfits. Am interested to try and make a leather outfit to wear to clubs.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *b72Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Leather is very fiddley to work with, hell you need to get the right leather first. As most isnt suitable for skin close clothing. Then add dyes needles snaps etc it can get complicated

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Hi, I'm Tina Titz and I once tried to make a dress out of the skins of my enemies (those who park partway into your parking bay), but was told to desist by the good people at the co op undertakers.

By *ad boy maverickMan  over a year ago

basildon

"Out of interest how many people make their own outfits. Am interested to try and make a leather outfit to wear to clubs. "

Leather is particularly difficult to work with. I've made jackets out of furniture grade leather but bloody hard work.

Don't wish to sound patronizing but if you've never made clothes working with leather is ten times as hard. You need a machine that can cope with it and you need clothing grade which is thinner. Then you need to be able to make a pattern of you if you want it to fit well..... I could go on. But you tube is your friend if your feeling brave

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Instead of making outfits why not buy a basic outfit and customise it?

» Add a new message to this topic