FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Flashing legs

Flashing legs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a hgv truck driver going up and down the m5 motorway.

Just wondering what you guys think of women flashing legs and stocking off to truck drivers.

Tho it looks good in my opinion I think it's highly dangerous am I alone with this thought??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm a hgv truck driver going up and down the m5 motorway.

Just wondering what you guys think of women flashing legs and stocking off to truck drivers.

Tho it looks good in my opinion I think it's highly dangerous am I alone with this thought??"

Don’t look

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

I think anyone who wilfully distracts other motorists is a selfish fucking idiot

We have to check our mirrors virtually every other second. When you have a car in your eye line as they come by slowly you tend to look. That's not just at females we look at every car that passes. As it's a matter of observation and awareness on the roads.

Totally agree

Could be you're in fantasy land assuming they're flashing but really it's the inevitable ride-up of a short skirt when driving and working the pedals.....

"Could be you're in fantasy land assuming they're flashing but really it's the inevitable ride-up of a short skirt when driving and working the pedals....."

So what your saying knowing a skirt or dress rides up. And with that in mind they still wear it.

"Could be you're in fantasy land assuming they're flashing but really it's the inevitable ride-up of a short skirt when driving and working the pedals.....

So what your saying knowing a skirt or dress rides up. And with that in mind they still wear it. "

Why shouldn't they wear it? It's a pair of legs. If you're that distracted by the sight of female flesh then I'd recommend you try to work on that.

Now if someone is purposely flashing, that's a whole different story. Why people think purposely distracting someone whilst driving is a good idea I will never know.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

"We have to check our mirrors virtually every other second. When you have a car in your eye line as they come by slowly you tend to look. That's not just at females we look at every car that passes. As it's a matter of observation and awareness on the roads. "

Then surely nobody has the time to look at what the occupants of the cars are wearing? Should have eyes on the road at all times no?

"We have to check our mirrors virtually every other second. When you have a car in your eye line as they come by slowly you tend to look. That's not just at females we look at every car that passes. As it's a matter of observation and awareness on the roads.

Then surely nobody has the time to look at what the occupants of the cars are wearing? Should have eyes on the road at all times no? "

As I said our heads are constantly moving making sure we have time to react. Guessing you haven't been in or driven a hgv before

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Ruh roh

"Could be you're in fantasy land assuming they're flashing but really it's the inevitable ride-up of a short skirt when driving and working the pedals.....

So what your saying knowing a skirt or dress rides up. And with that in mind they still wear it.

Why shouldn't they wear it? It's a pair of legs. If you're that distracted by the sight of female flesh then I'd recommend you try to work on that.

Now if someone is purposely flashing, that's a whole different story. Why people think purposely distracting someone whilst driving is a good idea I will never know.

"

Not saying they shouldn't wear them and agree it is only a pair of legs. I don't need to work on my sight of legs as I'll be honest I don't look when I'm up to full speed I tend to notice when sat in traffic and even then it don't get my full interest. But I hear truckers on the CB going on about it. And how there distracted because of it.

Like I said its only my opinion

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

I don’t have an opinion either way but do like the Smokey and the Bandit films. Snowman was a cool trucker.

Not saying they shouldn't wear them and agree it is only a pair of legs. I don't need to work on my sight of legs as I'll be honest I don't look when I'm up to full speed I tend to notice when sat in traffic and even then it don't get my full interest. But I hear truckers on the CB going on about it. And how there distracted because of it.

Like I said its only my opinion "

If men are being to distracted by a female sitting in her car then that doesn’t sound like her problem really. I’m sure a high majority of them won’t be “flashing” on purpose.

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Like I said its only my opinion

If men are being to distracted by a female sitting in her car then that doesn’t sound like her problem really. I’m sure a high majority of them won’t be “flashing” on purpose. "

Some do, and more than just stocking tops.

La la land

"We have to check our mirrors virtually every other second. When you have a car in your eye line as they come by slowly you tend to look. That's not just at females we look at every car that passes. As it's a matter of observation and awareness on the roads.

Then surely nobody has the time to look at what the occupants of the cars are wearing? Should have eyes on the road at all times no? ...

As I said our heads are constantly moving making sure we have time to react. Guessing you haven't been in or driven a hgv before"

Then you guessed wrong, and your patronising tone was most appreciated. Again if your head is constantly moving to ensure you have time to react, how do you have time to see into cars? My father was HGV driver who now has a brain injury due to another "distracted" HGV driver.

So I have very little time or patience for those who aren't focused on the job in hand, nor for those who purposely flash.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

So what your saying knowing a skirt or dress rides up. And with that in mind they still wear it. "

Ohh my! U for real?? X

By *unx2019Couple  over a year ago

Moray

Being hgv driver will admit that do keep moving head around all the time but actually noticing someone flashing very hard to take in as most times too busy looking and checking other things!

By *unfriends1976Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

Should women be allowed to wear shorts when driving, what is your stance on leggings

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

Listen up ladies - no more wearing skirts knowingly showing your legs as it’s too much of a distraction to others when you’re driving

By *igGs19Woman  over a year ago

Castle Douglas

Ooft, some of the comments read a bit like the old "lassie on a night out wearing a short skirt was asking for it". Keep your eyes on your own business and out of what anyone else is wearing or doing.

By *nelife100Man  over a year ago

Audley

A woman can wear what she likes no issue at all , if she’s intentionally flashing, I don’t mean a short skirt riding up then two things , firstly it’s dangerous maybe she should think first . Secondly the driver being flashed don’t look she will soon get bored .

Listen up ladies - no more wearing skirts knowingly showing your legs as it’s too much of a distraction to others when you’re driving "

My brother was killed on a motorway by a lorry. In the truck drivers report he said he was distracted by what a female was wearing and he took his eye off the road and ended up on the roadworks and hit my brother killing him instantly. As I put on the initial post in my opinion its highly dangerous not against any law or anything like that....

By *aliceWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Men should exercise more self control, not more control over what women wear or do.

By *escourtesMan  over a year ago

hereford

I often flash my wooden leg, when Ive just varnished it...

"Men should exercise more self control, not more control over what women wear or do."

It was just my opinion on things due to past issues. Didn't want it turning into a control thing

FROM BEDFORD NEWS LIVE PAGE: Driving wearing a skirt, sunglasses or boots could leave you with a £5k fine

Seven common clothing items that could be putting you at risk of breaking the law

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

Listen up ladies - no more wearing skirts knowingly showing your legs as it’s too much of a distraction to others when you’re driving ...

My brother was killed on a motorway by a lorry. In the truck drivers report he said he was distracted by what a female was wearing and he took his eye off the road and ended up on the roadworks and hit my brother killing him instantly. As I put on the initial post in my opinion its highly dangerous not against any law or anything like that...."

I’m sorry to hear that, but to say-

‘So what you’re saying knowing a skirt or dress rides up. And with that in mind they still wear it’ -is so wrong!!

Yes skirts can ride up when you sit down, so should we stop wearing them while driving in case it distracts a man? I’ve never heard anything so daft

Women choose to wear what they want, and don’t need to change that based on what men think

La la land

"FROM BEDFORD NEWS LIVE PAGE: Driving wearing a skirt, sunglasses or boots could leave you with a £5k fine

Seven common clothing items that could be putting you at risk of breaking the law"

Not sure how that's relevant?

It's about long skirts not short.

"Maxi dresses and skirts are popular summer staples, but when it comes to wearing such clothing while driving, you could be faced with a fine and even penalty points on your license. The material could get caught underneath the pedals or restrict your use of them, which is obviously far from ideal."

Listen up ladies - no more wearing skirts knowingly showing your legs as it’s too much of a distraction to others when you’re driving ...

My brother was killed on a motorway by a lorry. In the truck drivers report he said he was distracted by what a female was wearing and he took his eye off the road and ended up on the roadworks and hit my brother killing him instantly. As I put on the initial post in my opinion its highly dangerous not against any law or anything like that....

I’m sorry to hear that, but to say-

‘So what you’re saying knowing a skirt or dress rides up. And with that in mind they still wear it’ -is so wrong!!

Yes skirts can ride up when you sit down, so should we stop wearing them while driving in case it distracts a man? I’ve never heard anything so daft

Women choose to wear what they want, and don’t need to change that based on what men think "

I'm not saying don't wear them. I was asking do people think it's dangerous to wear them knowing men and women truck drivers will look.

Accidents happen because of undue care and attention. I'm only after other people's opinions not to be ridiculed over it on ever thing I say. It's upsetting really as the truck driver that killed my brother is only looking at a max 5 years in jail. That's if they don't deport him.

» Add a new message to this topic