FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Anyone Been Here Long Enough To...

Anyone Been Here Long Enough To...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Remember some guy who left the UK to go backpacking around Europe? (Thinking Emoji)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anBerksMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

Aye I remember him! He was going to provide regular updates wasn’t he? Or was that via his own website, I can’t remember?

I wonder where he is now?

Ive not veen in here for over 2 years and just reaching out to anyine who remembers me. Dont have to put my old username as thise who know will know if you know what I mean?

... and for those of you who do remember then all apologies as my head was a mess back then, these past few years have been pretty amazing and my head is in a great place now. I'm currently in Vera Playa area in Spain. Was only supposed to be here 2 weeks and that was October 2020! Covid and Brexit hasn't made it easy here but I've made so many friends but they've had it hard too. Thus year though is much better and getting lots of work in. I'll be on the move again April 2023! I managed to do 13 countries in 2020 though. Im Doing this for life bow so plenty of time... Probably?

By *anBerksMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

"Aye I remember him! He was going to provide regular updates wasn’t he? Or was that via his own website, I can’t remember?

I wonder where he is now? "

Ah doh! It’s YOU innit? How was it?

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Yeah, I vaguely remember that!

It's me lol. I'm in Vera Playa now. Yeah I was going to do all that but I was mess back then, not long left a long term relationship and left UK etc so crazy times. Been a while bow and I'm in a much better place now mentally, physically and locationally lol.

How are you mate? How's it been? I've been keeping an eye on what's going on there and it's a mess fair play!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow as if you left 2 years ago! That went fast.

Glad you're doing better OP. Sounds like an adventure.

Yeah 2 years! I left April 2019 and wasn't on here long really. Kept losing my temper over silly things. So much going on in my head back then. All good now though. I will do a thread now of my travels... watch out for it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I remember!

I am glad you've had amazing time and that you are in a better place mentally x

Hola how have you been?

Yes I'm much better now, this life is definitely for me. Hard at times but great. I've just posted a thread of some of what I've been up to.

» Add a new message to this topic