FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sex In Tents Is Intense (Especially on a beach!)

Sex In Tents Is Intense (Especially on a beach!)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, being a Backpacker sex in a tent is always an optional extra and I was surprised at the reaction when I suggested it to partners. Had a few relationships on my travels and all of them stayed at mine at times lol. I always try and sleep in my tent when I can. Has to be extreme weather for me not too. I stayed at their too.

Anyway, one time it was on a mini beach in Norway, was actually with a famous playboy bunny's niece, there was people on the beach, you're allowed to camp anywhere so no one gave us a 2nd thought.

I think it's great as it's public but private. No one can see or hear you, well, not if you can help it.

What's your thoughts? I know some will disagree probably.

I'm very clean for a guy who lives in a tent mind. You'd never know I lived in a tent, big difference between homeless and backpacker. O don't drink, I only smoke (legal here) and I stay fit. So many showers here and I use bottles of water with holes poked in the top when I'm at the tent. I keep the tent up and take important stuff. Haven't taken it down in over 4 months. I'm staying in a house for a couple of weeks looking after dogs. I'm stoned now...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anBerksMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

The thought of sand getting in my crevices turns me off a bit! Maybe in a field, that might be good! But I like my nice comfortable bed too much tbh!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic