FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > October goals

October goals

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BootyfulDay OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hello all you fabulous forumites! It’s almost October and also the last quarter of 2022! Time is flying!

So just looking at what I wanted to get done in 2022….is there anything you’re planning on working on in October? Shall and manifest your goals/ambitions here if you would like

This month I’d like to get my mile run faster, ugh effort! and get more flexible….the goal for front splits always seems so far away! Flexible people share your secrets! I’ll also be decluttering/deep cleaning and redecorating my flat

Have great and flirty October everyone!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm actually going to start working out.

I'm also aiming to wax.

I’ve been a bit inconsistent with my training over the summer. Partly due to being busy and injuries and partly due to being a fat lazy bastard.

My goal for October is to get that consistency back, get the numbers up and start doing a lot more cardio.

"I'm actually going to start working out.

I'm also aiming to wax."

The car?

"I'm actually going to start working out.

I'm also aiming to wax."

Yay!! Good luck for the working out….also the waxing! Ouch!

"I’ve been a bit inconsistent with my training over the summer. Partly due to being busy and injuries and partly due to being a fat lazy bastard.

My goal for October is to get that consistency back, get the numbers up and start doing a lot more cardio."

Nice! Yes I also seemed to have a case of bei kg a lazy bum

What cardio are you focusing on?

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

I like your positive attitude OP! I'm planning to run more and eat less sugar.

Mrs TMN x

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I'm going to try and do some yoga/stretching every day. The cold weather plays havoc with my joints, so hoping that might help.

"I like your positive attitude OP! I'm planning to run more and eat less sugar.

Mrs TMN x"

I technically should do both of those….but I like sugar too much

"I'm going to try and do some yoga/stretching every day. The cold weather plays havoc with my joints, so hoping that might help."

Oooh I do Asana Rebel. Good workout and stretching!

Have a successful move to London, find a new place to live, successfully start my new job

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

I’ve already started hula hooping and weights

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

I went to look at a new gym this afternoon - it's more of a full service gym with swimming pool, sauna etc. I'm going to switch to there, signing up tonight. Less alcohol. But more time with people who make me smile.

To do pilates properly rather than once every 3 weeks when I remember, but mostly my goal is to simply enjoy October. This year has been a bit taxing so far.

I have no goals to hope for things only brings disapointments so il stay away from that rubbish

"Have a successful move to London, find a new place to live, successfully start my new job "

Oh my days you are all go! I love this, a full fresh start! Good luck with your move and new job!

"I’ve already started hula hooping and weights "

Oooo I know folk who do hula hooping and it’s very impressive and a surprisingly effective workout it seems!

By *agerMorganMan  over a year ago

Canvey Island

Lose another stone, I’ve dropped almost 4 stones but want to keep it going

"I went to look at a new gym this afternoon - it's more of a full service gym with swimming pool, sauna etc. I'm going to switch to there, signing up tonight. Less alcohol. But more time with people who make me smile. "

Oh that sounds lush! My gym is so boring

Oh my days does this mean if I bump into you no tequila?

"Have a successful move to London, find a new place to live, successfully start my new job

Oh my days you are all go! I love this, a full fresh start! Good luck with your move and new job! "

Thank you I love new adventures!

"I went to look at a new gym this afternoon - it's more of a full service gym with swimming pool, sauna etc. I'm going to switch to there, signing up tonight. Less alcohol. But more time with people who make me smile.

Oh my days does this mean if I bump into you no tequila? "

Ah yes because you'll just bump into me in October when you're in Aberdeen. Less alcohol doesn't mean none though! I just need to channel some energy in a different direction.

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

to make sure no one in the family is struggling with bills/food ..it gets harder in oct so thats my aim to help where we can as well as cutting back ourselves

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I need to finish decorating my flat and find a work/life balance that allows me to enjoy things a bit more. Maybe get something of a social life…

By *lex D.Man  over a year ago

London

"Hello all you fabulous forumites! It’s almost October and also the last quarter of 2022! Time is flying!

So just looking at what I wanted to get done in 2022….is there anything you’re planning on working on in October? Shall and manifest your goals/ambitions here if you would like

This month I’d like to get my mile run faster, ugh effort! and get more flexible….the goal for front splits always seems so far away! Flexible people share your secrets! I’ll also be decluttering/deep cleaning and redecorating my flat

Have great and flirty October everyone! "

October ends with a Frankfurt marathon and hopefully a PB. Not quite a monthly goal as training started as far back as Early July.

By *lex D.Man  over a year ago

London

"Hello all you fabulous forumites! It’s almost October and also the last quarter of 2022! Time is flying!

October ends with a Frankfurt marathon and hopefully a PB. Not quite a monthly goal as training started as far back as Early July. "

Oh! A visit to a club while in Frankfurt too.

By *ou only live onceMan  over a year ago

London

I've got some specific gym goals that I'll keep working to - confident I'll make them by the end of the year. I also need to do more cardio, but that's a perma-goal I ignore too easily.

But I really want to start reading more again. Actual books and not just random articles on my phone that I spend too much time reading now.

"I've got some specific gym goals that I'll keep working to - confident I'll make them by the end of the year. I also need to do more cardio, but that's a perma-goal I ignore too easily.

But I really want to start reading more again. Actual books and not just random articles on my phone that I spend too much time reading now."

Ooh I want to read more too. I order plenty of books from Amazon then they sit there!

"Lose another stone, I’ve dropped almost 4 stones but want to keep it going "

Well done

"I’ve already started hula hooping and weights

Oooo I know folk who do hula hooping and it’s very impressive and a surprisingly effective workout it seems! "

I was bloody sweating!

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

I'm doing Great South Run in a couple of weeks, I have a target time considerably faster than my PB that I'm aiming for.

And I have my first session with a physio next week who is going to work with me for at least a few months on flexibility and mobility which is a huge weakness and way outside my comfort zone.

Other than that it's my 3rd month in my new job and I want to keep doing well there

By *ou only live onceMan  over a year ago

London

"I've got some specific gym goals that I'll keep working to - confident I'll make them by the end of the year. I also need to do more cardio, but that's a perma-goal I ignore too easily.

But I really want to start reading more again. Actual books and not just random articles on my phone that I spend too much time reading now.

Ooh I want to read more too. I order plenty of books from Amazon then they sit there!"

Snap. The pile keeps growing. Better read some of the bloody things. Or open a library!

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"I'm going to try and do some yoga/stretching every day. The cold weather plays havoc with my joints, so hoping that might help.

Oooh I do Asana Rebel. Good workout and stretching! "

I'll give it a look x

"I went to look at a new gym this afternoon - it's more of a full service gym with swimming pool, sauna etc. I'm going to switch to there, signing up tonight. Less alcohol. But more time with people who make me smile.

Oh my days does this mean if I bump into you no tequila?

Ah yes because you'll just bump into me in October when you're in Aberdeen. Less alcohol doesn't mean none though! I just need to channel some energy in a different direction. "

Hehe no that’s good though, well done! It’s been a while since I’ve drank and it does feel good to not be hungover! Enjoy the gym tonight

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Paint garage wood and doors. Cutback a lot of greenery. Next week mild in the day and no rain forecast so should go well.

"to make sure no one in the family is struggling with bills/food ..it gets harder in oct so thats my aim to help where we can as well as cutting back ourselves "

Good luck this month, it is a worry isn’t it and I only have to really look out for message, I can’t imagine how hard it would be looking after a family too!

"Lose another stone, I’ve dropped almost 4 stones but want to keep it going "

Oh wow! Well done on your progress so far, you’re smashing it!

"I need to finish decorating my flat and find a work/life balance that allows me to enjoy things a bit more. Maybe get something of a social life… "

Hmm once you’re done your flat do you want to come and do mine and if I talk to you while you’re doing it then that will cross off your social life too?

October ends with a Frankfurt marathon and hopefully a PB. Not quite a monthly goal as training started as far back as Early July. "

Holy moly! Well my mile runs seem like a walk in the park in comparison good luck with the marathon! And if you could give me some of your motivation and discipline that would be much appreciated

By *r Black 85Man  over a year ago

nottingham

I'm going to achieve my goal of being under 100kg by the end of the year.

I have already lost 10

By *agerMorganMan  over a year ago

Canvey Island

"Lose another stone, I’ve dropped almost 4 stones but want to keep it going

Oh wow! Well done on your progress so far, you’re smashing it! "

Thank you

Urgh, I need to work out more, trim the fat and build the muscle...

But cake, pasta, carbs, my cooking, I'm doomed from the start.

I've loads I need to sort out, but I just enjoy the procrastination and self inflicted anxiety from not doing things too much.

"Urgh, I need to work out more, trim the fat and build the muscle...

I've loads I need to sort out, but I just enjoy the procrastination and self inflicted anxiety from not doing things too much."

I really like your honesty, falafel.

"Urgh, I need to work out more, trim the fat and build the muscle...

I've loads I need to sort out, but I just enjoy the procrastination and self inflicted anxiety from not doing things too much.

I really like your honesty, falafel."

Please, like I've any say in the matter, it just falls out on autopilot and I've minimal interest in stopping it.

The new gym sounds nice though, I think I'm gonna go all Rocky 4 running around the hills in my track suit. Lifting farm equipment, dodging commie spies, humming "Montage" from Team America.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

[Removed by poster at 30/09/22 17:30:00]

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Have great and flirty October everyone! "

Amazingly I didn't see the word " Tequila " in your October plans

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

October is for finding my social butterfly wings again and embracing my work/life/play balance again, Its been suffering since July with the scales too heavily tipped to work/life

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Get back to exercise so I can loose weight and get fitter. Thankfully q new gym is opening in my nearest town so that should make a huge difference.

We also plan on having a few nights out and having more quality fun time together.

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Get back to exercise so I can loose weight and get fitter. Thankfully q new gym is opening in my nearest town so that should make a huge difference.

We also plan on having a few nights out and having more quality fun time together."

Leave your weight alone! Perfect as you are

Have lots of Sex

Mandy X

Make it to November.

To successfully re- interview for my job and not get made redundant