FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > the incel movement (part 2)

the incel movement (part 2)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxy j OP   Woman  over a year ago

somerset

gonna open a part 2 as it ended on a question as such ....

ive ordered the book to read also did anyone who read the story on sky pick up on the threat to young girls that is worrying the police ..there a growing section using coded talk (whatever that means) saying if they cant have sex with women then this is a alternative ? really is so shocking

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

somerset

the last post in the old thread ...

jackedtradieFind

Out of interest, where are we getting the numbers that most incels are white?

I’ve never seen any info on that, do we have stats to back it up?

And not just shooting stats, earlier in the thread people mentioned there being millions of incels, do we have a census on them?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Stats are going to be hard, it's not like there is a diagnostic test y ou can do that spits out "Incel!". However, as discussed on the old thread, much of this is linked to the self entitlement gene that is becoming more of a thing. As straight while males are living life on the easiest difficulty setting, and *generally speaking* don't have to work as hard as anyone from a more challenging background where they learn the true meaning or working hard for what you have (and that means working hard for acceptance, as much as a decent wage), then it's not hard to see why they would suffer the most from these feelings, when even *they* can't get what they see everyone else getting. Just a forum theory pulled from my ass of course.

"the last post in the old thread ...

jackedtradieFind

And not just shooting stats, earlier in the thread people mentioned there being millions of incels, do we have a census on them?"

Someone also said that the incel “movement” had well known leaders, I asked who and that never got answered either

somerset

jackedtradieFind

And not just shooting stats, earlier in the thread people mentioned there being millions of incels, do we have a census on them?

Someone also said that the incel “movement” had well known leaders, I asked who and that never got answered either "

good question ..who are these well known leaders ??

By *agerMorganMan  over a year ago

Canvey Island

The one thing I would say is to be careful about naming “leaders”, they may themselves not be incels but garner support from them.

Even now I can feel my skin crawl talking about them now.

jackedtradieFind

Someone also said that the incel “movement” had well known leaders, I asked who and that never got answered either

good question ..who are these well known leaders ??"

Phil and Holly

somerset

jackedtradieFind

good question ..who are these well known leaders ??

Phil and Holly"

I think the stats are very inaccurate and knee jerky, what defines one, words, actions, the white hot memes and sub reddits they peruse? A lot of it is noise, and some outliers act, but I suspect they were always going too regardless of how they identified.

I'm not sure there's any more disaffected and disenfranchised men walking the earth today than there was 20 years ago, they just have an easier time finding each other now via the Internet and so on.

Give it a "brand" and its an identity, in a place where many feel they lack one. I doubt it's this rampant swathe of misogyny sweeping the world anew, it's been happening for a long ass time, now it just has a new lick of paint.

somerset

"I think the stats are very inaccurate and knee jerky, what defines one, words, actions, the white hot memes and sub reddits they peruse? A lot of it is noise, and some outliers act, but I suspect they were always going too regardless of how they identified.

I'm not sure there's any more disaffected and disenfranchised men walking the earth today than there was 20 years ago, they just have an easier time finding each other now via the Internet and so on.

Give it a "brand" and its an identity, in a place where many feel they lack one. I doubt it's this rampant swathe of misogyny sweeping the world anew, it's been happening for a long ass time, now it just has a new lick of paint. "

i think your right in a way that these people must have always been around ..

» Add a new message to this topic