FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do Army lads actually ever sneak women into the barracks for fun?

Do Army lads actually ever sneak women into the barracks for fun?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aytie0 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Seaham

Heard stories and rumours and group meets happening when women are snuck in but don’t know how true it is…? Can anyone enlighten us

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *rtyIanMan  over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

"Heard stories and rumours and group meets happening when women are snuck in but don’t know how true it is…? Can anyone enlighten us "

haha being an ex squaddie i can confirm that is a yes

By *unguy30Man  over a year ago

London

Yeah this is absolutely true my battalion was in the news papers about 2 years ago for an orgy that got discovered

Seaham

"Yeah this is absolutely true my battalion was in the news papers about 2 years ago for an orgy that got discovered "

Yeah that’s when I first heard about it as well just didn’t know if it was a one off

Seaham

"Heard stories and rumours and group meets happening when women are snuck in but don’t know how true it is…? Can anyone enlighten us

haha being an ex squaddie i can confirm that is a yes"

How often ?

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

Yes I used to do maintenance work for the army in many of their barracks but was at princess Royal barracks a few years ago and about 10 squaddies were taking turns with one girl the girl actually called on me to join in lol

By *rtyIanMan  over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

"Heard stories and rumours and group meets happening when women are snuck in but don’t know how true it is…? Can anyone enlighten us

haha being an ex squaddie i can confirm that is a yes

How often ?"

most weekends lol

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

Yep... I have been the snuck

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Never a group meet, but I've been on a couple of bases. No sneaking involved, but sometimes you need a pass. Depends on the base.

Seaham

"Yep... I have been the snuck "

Wow what was that like?

Seaham

"Never a group meet, but I've been on a couple of bases. No sneaking involved, but sometimes you need a pass. Depends on the base."

For 1/1 meets or? What was it like?

Seaham

"Yes I used to do maintenance work for the army in many of their barracks but was at princess Royal barracks a few years ago and about 10 squaddies were taking turns with one girl the girl actually called on me to join in lol "

Did you join in? Haha so it’s an open secret? Thought security or management would frown upon it

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Yeah if the recent footage of the Paras is anything to go by.

Think the scandal stopped their overseas deployment.

Portsmouth

"Never a group meet, but I've been on a couple of bases. No sneaking involved, but sometimes you need a pass. Depends on the base.

For 1/1 meets or? What was it like? "

One was a bf, one a fwb, both 1 on 1.

Both were allowed to have people in their accommodation, one I needed some id, had to have a pic taken, once I was in the system we could just drive straight in.

The other one much less security, as long as I was with someone with a pass it was fine.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Never a group meet, but I've been on a couple of bases. No sneaking involved, but sometimes you need a pass. Depends on the base.

For 1/1 meets or? What was it like?

One was a bf, one a fwb, both 1 on 1.

Both were allowed to have people in their accommodation, one I needed some id, had to have a pic taken, once I was in the system we could just drive straight in.

The other one much less security, as long as I was with someone with a pass it was fine. "

I also needed a pass in the past. As I didn't know I will need it, I looked like a mess and that photo haunted me everytime I spent a weekend at that base

Dorchester

"Yes I used to do maintenance work for the army in many of their barracks but was at princess Royal barracks a few years ago and about 10 squaddies were taking turns with one girl the girl actually called on me to join in lol

Did you join in? Haha so it’s an open secret? Thought security or management would frown upon it "

theirs men and women on the base so it probably is frowned upon but when do squaddies do as they're told

By *enriette and SamCouple  over a year ago

wuu2

A ‘friend’ told me that they sneak boys in for the same reason…

Seaham

What do you mean?

"A ‘friend’ told me that they sneak boys in for the same reason…"

By *artan811Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in scotland

It used to happen every weekend in our camp then there was the walk of shame on a Monday morning when you would see the women walking out the camp

By *onlywishiMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

It has always gone on ! In the past the guys only had shared accommodation which meant unless the others weren’t in the room a 1-1 could always get more than that if the girl was happy with the guys were there ?

Blocks are now single man rooms so it’s easier to have a girl back with you ?

By *enriette and SamCouple  over a year ago

wuu2

"What do you mean?

A ‘friend’ told me that they sneak boys in for the same reason…"

Some Army lads are not into women.

Seaham

Ohh well each to their own lol

"What do you mean?

A ‘friend’ told me that they sneak boys in for the same reason…

Some Army lads are not into women.

"

Newcastle

Don’t think sneaking is too much of a problem anymore ? It’s more relaxed

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

Preferred the pad estates full of bored army wifes and as for the lumpy jumpers getting d*unk in the local and Richmond happy happy days

The cleaners get drilled more than anything can't get them out the block!!

Newcastle

Also the good old days of OMO washing powder packets in the pads windows ?

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

The old hairdresser at one of my old bases was on the scene, when I first started dressing she recognised me from a TV site and told me all the other girls on the base! I swore her to secrecy and got my hair cut off base from then on....!

darlington

"Also the good old days of OMO washing powder packets in the pads windows ? "
hahaha old man out was it ? Or was that just an urban myth

Newcastle

Nope was at the camp where it was happening but supposedly a CO’s wife was running a brothel with the wives ?

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Yes, but I waved at the guards at the gate, so we weren't very sneaky.

darlington

"Nope was at the camp where it was happening but supposedly a CO’s wife was running a brothel with the wives ? "
a CO’s wife

By *andC1000Couple  over a year ago

Ashford

Been snuck in many years ago

Oh yea the good old days. many a pool table got a soaking. Always had to be ID to get in and be follwed around by one of them other than that was pretty easy. Would hate to see the state of the photos

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

No. They play soggy biscuit every night.

By *_the_impalerMan  over a year ago

canterbury

"Been snuck in many years ago "

I remember it well !

Or a posting to a navy base and you would get invited to the married quarters

By *attedlad300Man  over a year ago

welwyn

Happens a lot more than you’d think. I’ve had mates sneak married women on camp, I’ve taken plenty of women into camp for very hot naughty situations

By *ictoria_1976TV/TS  over a year ago

Newquay

Haha! Happens all the time - pretty normal behaviour to be honest - taxi's based NR garrison towns make a pretty penny picking up girls the following morning

Seaham

You sound like you’ve been…

"Haha! Happens all the time - pretty normal behaviour to be honest - taxi's based NR garrison towns make a pretty penny picking up girls the following morning "

Seaham

Sounds kinky

"Happens a lot more than you’d think. I’ve had mates sneak married women on camp, I’ve taken plenty of women into camp for very hot naughty situations "

Newcastle

"Nope was at the camp where it was happening but supposedly a CO’s wife was running a brothel with the wives ? a CO’s wife "

Might have got slightly wrong it was one of the officers wives though lol

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Back in the day it was rude not to..

By *abluesbabyMan  over a year ago

Gibraltar/Cheshire/London

They definitely do yes.

One of the girls on here I arrange and attend gangbangs with has been sneaked into the large Army base in North Yorkshire near the A1. I think she's been in twice actually.

darlington

"Nope was at the camp where it was happening but supposedly a CO’s wife was running a brothel with the wives ? a CO’s wife

Might have got slightly wrong it was one of the officers wives though lol "

so not part of the usual army wifes white stilettos and Ron hills I was always looking for a Donna Tucker type

Seaham

How does one get an invite?

"They definitely do yes.

One of the girls on here I arrange and attend gangbangs with has been sneaked into the large Army base in North Yorkshire near the A1. I think she's been in twice actually. "

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

There's were videos on social media of it a couple of months back that made the press.

Portsmouth

"How does one get an invite?

They definitely do yes.

One of the girls on here I arrange and attend gangbangs with has been sneaked into the large Army base in North Yorkshire near the A1. I think she's been in twice actually. "

Ask about men in uniform on your status, that usually works!

They definitely do yes.

They invited her via here. At least one of the soldiers had (has?) a profile on here and they just got chatting. Easy as that. They let her drive a tank too!

They definitely do yes.

One of the girls on here I arrange and attend gangbangs with has been sneaked into the large Army base in North Yorkshire near the A1. I think she's been in twice actually.

They invited her via here. At least one of the soldiers had (has?) a profile on here and they just got chatting. Easy as that. They let her drive a tank too! "

She drove a tank?

darlington

They definitely do yes.

They invited her via here. At least one of the soldiers had (has?) a profile on here and they just got chatting. Easy as that. They let her drive a tank too!

She drove a tank?"

that most definitely didn’t happen and if it did I’d be really worried about the security arrangements on our bases

They definitely do yes.

She drove a tank? that most definitely didn’t happen and if it did I’d be really worried about the security arrangements on our bases "

I know

Plus Marne Barracks (near the A1) isn't armoured......so they must have hired a tank for the gangbang.

They definitely do yes.

She drove a tank?"

Yep! But she said she didn't fire its gun or drive over the General's prize flower beds Hehe.

But yes she drove one for a few mins, just inside the hanger or whatever the inside part is called.

By *urora1912Woman  over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

Haven't needed to sneak on, just get signed in by my fwb when I go see him

Newcastle

"Nope was at the camp where it was happening but supposedly a CO’s wife was running a brothel with the wives ? a CO’s wife

Might have got slightly wrong it was one of the officers wives though lol so not part of the usual army wifes white stilettos and Ron hills I was always looking for a Donna Tucker type "

No but it’s more accepted in Germany because of their culture of red light house fun and lay-by Lille’s

Side note did work on site for soldier soldier in Germany lol

Newcastle

They definitely do yes.

Get to know someone who works on armours vehicles ? Not many around anymore ?

darlington

Might have got slightly wrong it was one of the officers wives though lol so not part of the usual army wifes white stilettos and Ron hills I was always looking for a Donna Tucker type

No but it’s more accepted in Germany because of their culture of red light house fun and lay-by Lille’s

Side note did work on site for soldier soldier in Germany lol "

it was a good series till Dave and paddy left for pop stardom

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

"Yep... I have been the snuck

Wow what was that like?"

Had a great night... Sneaking out was a bit scary though.. Daylight n all that

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

[Removed by poster at 23/10/22 20:54:49]

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

My ex was a sucker for squaddies...literally

Newcastle

Might have got slightly wrong it was one of the officers wives though lol so not part of the usual army wifes white stilettos and Ron hills I was always looking for a Donna Tucker type

Side note did work on site for soldier soldier in Germany lol it was a good series till Dave and paddy left for pop stardom "

Lol always painted the military in a not to bad way but could never do half the things they did now !!

Newcastle

They definitely do yes.

They invited her via here. At least one of the soldiers had (has?) a profile on here and they just got chatting. Easy as that. They let her drive a tank too! "

We had a group play at the naafi and one of our guys offered the female singer a ride in a tank which she enjoyed !

He enjoyed riding her on a tank later that evening

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'd love to get it

By *hooter2482Man  over a year ago

Torquay

I was based in Hounslow cavalry barracks back in the late 80’s and early 90’s serving with the Scots Guards and can honestly say yes to that had many a young female back in the barracks as long as they were off site by 0600 hrs

Best time of me life

By *urls and DressesWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near here

It’s true, I’ve been snuck in. I also worked on an army base, it was a training place so had many visiting sections come in from the army, raf and navy. I had plenty of fun whilst I worked there!

By *orthernTruckerMan  over a year ago

Newcastle/Trucker

I've lost count the number of times I've seen it happen or been involved.

Worst part is, when your on gate duty (doing my fair share ofcourse) you tend to see the same lasses every weekend, to the point you know them on a 1st name basis after booking them in

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

"Heard stories and rumours and group meets happening when women are snuck in but don’t know how true it is…? Can anyone enlighten us "

yup, on board also

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Yes.

The walk of shame in the morning from lines to the main gate.

Even a few pads wives whilst the battalion is on deployment.

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

There were local girls who had been in more different accommodation blocks than me.

Plus I was a loggy, and lots of female comrades on camp.

And on tour, in a tent of mixed accommodation, at least two ladies were getting visits from boyfriends.

They definitely do yes.

She drove a tank? that most definitely didn’t happen and if it did I’d be really worried about the security arrangements on our bases

I know

Plus Marne Barracks (near the A1) isn't armoured......so they must have hired a tank for the gangbang."

Just double checked with her for clarity. Its me getting two stories mashed into one.

She says she did get gangbanged in the barracks near Catterick. As she was working near York at the time.

However, she also went to one at a base near Bury St Edmunds as was working in that area then and that is where she drove the 'tank' but from her description it sounds more like an armoured car. She thinks they were the air force as opposed to army though.

She met both guys who organised them via Fab.

Hope that clears up any confusion!

By *ab FunstersCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Mr FF was in the army for 26 years and never encountered this. Single guys taking someone back to their room , yes, but not gangbangs.

By *onnyJohnMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Yes it's true. Done it myself.

Seaham

Any army guys who would be interested in making this happen message me please

Jeez

Do you not know men?

I've done the walk of shame once or twice

Missy x

Yes always happened in Germany in the 70s

By *isionofdignityWoman  over a year ago

reading

Yes it’s true

Yes it happens

By *issYeuxBleusWoman  over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

This is one of my biggest fantasies. But In reality it’s probably nothing like my fantasy!

Its true, friday nights and saturdays always walking out in the walk of shame as we called it

By *bwstarzWoman  over a year ago

south cheshire

In my younger years I’ve been in an army block or two

What was he in the RAF, never seen it happen BS

"Yes.

The walk of shame in the morning from lines to the main gate.

Even a few pads wives whilst the battalion is on deployment. "

Oh god, the fear of any young squaddie....pulling a lass in town, going back to hers, staying the night...waking up in the morning, looking around the bedroom and seeing a photo of the woman and her husband, a senior NCO in the Battalion.

Quickly rig up and put your escape and evasion skills into practice

And in answer to the OP's original question...i can only speak from my experience.

I was in the Infantry late 80's to early 2000's.

Girls were regularly snuck into the barracks. You usually had 'groupies' near each camp/barracks who would deliberately hang round the pubs and clubs frequented by the lads. But it was usually at weekends when most of the senior NCO's/Officers werent in. Apart from the single lads, barracks are usually deserted on the weekends

In older barracks, it wasnt as discreet due to shared accommodation. And private bunks were unheard of.

In Caterham Barracks the accommodation was partioned into shared bunks, but the partitions didnt reach the ceiling, so anyone else in the lines could hear absolutely everything.

Gangbangs?? They happened, but rarely. And i never participated. But heard about a few in other company blocks

By *pandjMan  over a year ago

yeovil

No idea what happened years ago but getting someone on for the day is mega easy. Having them stay over night is a massive ball ache and likely made that way to discourage it. Pain in the arse for my mainstream dating activity but can be handy in a "sorry you have to go now" kind of way.

If coming onto camp at night they can check car boots and if caught you get fucked over. Normally it's the army lads doing it for some reason though one lad had his gf hidden for 2 weeks before the cleaner found her.

Yes. I grew up with an army town, plenty of squaddies out every weekend picking up local women and sneaking them into camp. They'd get into trouble if caught and the women would be removed. X

Also, my sister married a squaddie, they lived on the married quarters and there was a letter sent out by the welfare office saying can we please remind single soldiers not to go to houses of married women on the quarters whilst they're alone as rumours start swirling. Lol!!

I think this goes for pretty much all sexually active males in dormitory accommodation.

About 10 years ago I semi regularly had to visit one of the sleepier Mil hollows in N Yorkshire.

Used to be on fabs looking for a quirky kink - smoking - at the time and noticed a CPL nearby but not exactly that had the same kink with no face pictures.

So I thought no more of it until one Saturday I called into the mess for breakfast- it was very quiet but instantly recognised the girl as the female half.

Unfortunately I didn’t quite think it was appropriate to do anything as she was practically alone.

Did ask her where the smoking area was

By *ellytotzWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I've been offered to be sneaked onto army bases at least 5 times whilst I've been on here. And to answer the OP's question, judging by the pics and even vids I got sent, I certainly wasn't the first to be approached!

I never accepted the offers as I've got to be careful for work and whilst there is no criminal law of trespass in the UK there is Aggravated Trespass covering such as bases so for me not worth the risk.

By *pandjMan  over a year ago

yeovil

Had a 10 years older lady come on this evening. Amazing body and very attractive.

We had lots of fun! Didn't sneak her on but she had to go by midnight. Gutted.

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Alice has a personal account of this, but from about 30 years ago so I don't know if it still takes place these days.

Yet, it's one of the sexiest stories I've ever heard!

Over the past few years the ability to sneak girls on is far more difficult….unless you know the guys on the gate and they’ll do you a favour!!

However as pics and vids have recently shown…it still happens and as us squaddies are a horny and kinky bunch offers will always be there!!

And it’s the squaddies that’ll get in the shit…not the snuck on person as the police won’t be bothered and the Army can’t do anything to civilians (from a legal stand point).

So, if you can handle the walk of shame then I don’t think anyone should worry about being caught in the future aha!

Unfortunately, I’ve never been so lucky to have had anyone take me up on my offer to be snuck on.

By *nC4funCouple  over a year ago

Maidenhead

this does still go on,im with a squaddie and for ten plus years and i still here all the stories about the girls being let on to camp.My other half is on posting at the moment and i'm in our house not in quarters.i'm waiting for him to take

a girl back to camp and show her a good time,im not going to lie i miss then days being taken to camp and all the boys hearing me moan through the walls,but it's still good to hear the stories.

I was seeing a medic for a while and I can confirm.. this does happen

Dorchester

I worked in an army barracks once a girl was on a bed in a shared barrack room and ten guys were giving her one well ten and she even invited me to join in, i didn't but she was not bad

By *ingu and The ApeCouple  over a year ago

The Igloo

I (Ape) am ex RAF and can confirm this and safely say it wasn’t just the lads doing it.

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

I don’t know, but we have seen a few at dogging spots Not far from MOD sites….

Dogging is a whole different thing

By *asmine xxxWoman  over a year ago

Truro, Plymouth

The answer is yes x

By *tylebender03Man  over a year ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 06/02/23 17:48:48]

As a former flame of an ex squaddie, I can confirm yes. Also the f&f guest house on site was very nice. His room however, was not, too small

By *oung.cplCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Yes they do.... apparently.... erm

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Never been a fan of sneaking women onto camp. Its not fair to the lads on the guard. One of joys of the guard is looking through the photos of the women who'd been bought in on a visitors pass that night/morning after and by whom. There were certain faces that were quite regular brought in by numerous different lads. To be fair some local girls were rather well know by anyone who done any time in the guard room.

Mr

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I did my basic training back in the early 1980s . And even then when we were allowed off base there were the inevitable local girls who were more than up for spending the night in the billet . And back then there was as least 4 to a room. I’m guessing these days they all have their own rooms haha .

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Not sure if I've already answered this but they most definetly do. I used to go up to the camp disco on a Thursday night and often stayed over as did my friends. Was fun sneaking out in the mornings but most of the time we already knew the guards

By *en474Man  over a year ago

antrim

[Removed by poster at 10/02/23 12:46:59]

By *KentMan  over a year ago

Canterbury

Was pretty common at our old place, joys of being near to a university I suppose.

Ended up closing our barracks, and moving us to the middle of nowhere in darkest Scotland.

I’m sure it wasn’t related…!

By *mily36CWoman  over a year ago

DXB... (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

I'd rather sneak them into a hotel to be fair

By *atnipMan  over a year ago

Dalston

"Any army guys who would be interested in making this happen message me please "

Why wait 15 weeks to ask?

By *aytie0 OP   Woman 45 weeks ago

Seaham

I need to experience this at least once

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

Depending on the barracks you don't need to be snuck it, some of the accomodation is off site, whilst in Germany you could sign a guest in to the barracks for the night

By *rucey_BigBallsMan 45 weeks ago

London

"I need to experience this at least once "

I can put up some army propaganda in my room if you like while moaning about what a dick the corporal is?

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

"I need to experience this at least once

I can put up some army propaganda in my room if you like while moaning about what a dick the corporal is?"

By *aytie0 OP   Woman 44 weeks ago

Seaham

"Depending on the barracks you don't need to be snuck it, some of the accomodation is off site, whilst in Germany you could sign a guest in to the barracks for the night "

I just want an army camp in the UK I would travel for it

By *pandjMan 44 weeks ago

yeovil

"I need to experience this at least once "

Loads of forces lads on here and easy enough to sign you on for the day.

Had one of the civvies on the gate sign 2 women on in 3 days for me last autumn...

By (user no longer on site) 44 weeks ago

Same in the RAF even prince Andrew did it to lol

Seaham

"Same in the RAF even prince Andrew did it to lol"

What do you mean x

By *edeWoman 44 weeks ago

the abyss

Depends on the barracks and the rank of officer I'd say. But yes they definitely do

Seaham

"I need to experience this at least once

Loads of forces lads on here and easy enough to sign you on for the day.

Had one of the civvies on the gate sign 2 women on in 3 days for me last autumn..."

You still there now? Invite me lol

Yes it did happen. My block their was at least one woman every weekend

By *wingOfThingsMan 44 weeks ago

knowle

I was in the army and yes yes they certainly do hahahah

Yes

I live near army barracks, have nothing to do with the army, but we all know who the army bikes are

One of them doesn’t even need to get signed into camp anymore. The guards all know her well enough that they just let her on if she’s with someone who lives in camp (usually you have to take ID with you, and the person you’re with signs you in and you get a temp ID)

By *imi_RougeWoman 44 weeks ago

Portsmouth

"Depending on the barracks you don't need to be snuck it, some of the accomodation is off site, whilst in Germany you could sign a guest in to the barracks for the night

I just want an army camp in the UK I would travel for it "

I would maybe change your location to somewhere with an army camp, like Andover, Aldershot, Bulford, Thorney Island... I can only think of the southern ones. Then put it on your status or post a meet.

By *avinaTVTV/TS 44 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

I'm right next to an RAF base. I get propositioned by military types at least every couple of weeks. Just have to produce ID and sign in at the gate.

By *onlywishiMan 43 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Depending on the barracks you don't need to be snuck it, some of the accomodation is off site, whilst in Germany you could sign a guest in to the barracks for the night

I just want an army camp in the UK I would travel for it "

There one just outside Newcastle if that’s near enough ? And will be loads from there on here ?

Or Catterick?

By (user no longer on site) 43 weeks ago

Definitely, I remember one lass that was with a different squaddie every few days.ost NCOs turned a blind eye until a spate of STI cases amongst the tanks in one company was noted

By *ohndom2023Man 43 weeks ago

Hastings/Greenwich

My nephew told me stories that say this is very true.

By *rucey_BigBallsMan 43 weeks ago

London

All I know is this woman needs to be gangbanged by a group of hopefully clean and lovely army men...oh forget it that ain't happening

Im just gonna say, I love army men ...

By *rucey_BigBallsMan 43 weeks ago

London

"Im just gonna say, I love army men ..."

Oh shit have you completed her fantasy?

By *wingOfThingsMan 43 weeks ago

knowle

"Im just gonna say, I love army men ..."

What about ex army? hahaha

By *urora1912Woman 43 weeks ago

Norfolk East anglia

"Im just gonna say, I love army men ...

What about ex army? hahaha "

Have you still go the uniform?

knowle

Have you still go the uniform? "

Some yes, unfortunately had to issue it back in

By *ary 121Man 43 weeks ago

East Bergholt

You didn’t happen to be Colchester did you?

knowle

Have you still go the uniform? "

Used to have my combat uniform and my tunic as I was a guardsman

knowle

"You didn’t happen to be Colchester did you?"

Did spend some time in glass house yeah hahaha

By *orthcoupleCouple 43 weeks ago

Newcastle

Not the army, but there were a lot of navy boats moored on the Tyne during weekends back in the day, erm, so a friend told me, erm and she had to make a quick get away in the morning, erm.........

Always either put in the boot, layed down on the back seat or you drove on when your mate was on.. Good memories

knowle

"Not the army, but there were a lot of navy boats moored on the Tyne during weekends back in the day, erm, so a friend told me, erm and she had to make a quick get away in the morning, erm.........

"

The girls that used to come into our camp, once they where done they would go on to the next room and so on hahaha we all had a board on the wall with each girls knickers hahahaha and it was covered in knickers

By *orthcoupleCouple 43 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Not the army, but there were a lot of navy boats moored on the Tyne during weekends back in the day, erm, so a friend told me, erm and she had to make a quick get away in the morning, erm.........

The girls that used to come into our camp, once they where done they would go on to the next room and so on hahaha we all had a board on the wall with each girls knickers hahahaha and it was covered in knickers "

Shocking behaviour

knowle

The girls that used to come into our camp, once they where done they would go on to the next room and so on hahaha we all had a board on the wall with each girls knickers hahahaha and it was covered in knickers

Shocking behaviour "

Squaddie life haha oh I do miss it ngl, especially at millionaires weekend

"

That friend sounds and looks pretty hot

By *arbellsWoman 43 weeks ago

Cambridge

Definitely more times than I'd like to admit haha

knowle

"Definitely more times than I'd like to admit haha "

You naughty girl

Cambridge

"Definitely more times than I'd like to admit haha

You naughty girl "

Guilty

knowle

You naughty girl

Guilty "

What camp if you don't mind me asking hahha never no could of been to mine

By *yan_P26Man 43 weeks ago

TW

Reading this forum, guys are allowed to take women onto camp for what ever reason its normally the guard commander whos jealous that stops it!! theres defo been a few around the block and will be many more x

Cambridge

You naughty girl

Guilty

What camp if you don't mind me asking hahha never no could of been to mine "

Colchester, Wimbish and a few RAF bases. Paras at Colchester are fucking nuts.

knowle

"Reading this forum, guys are allowed to take women onto camp for what ever reason its normally the guard commander whos jealous that stops it!! theres defo been a few around the block and will be many more x"

Very true, unless he's getting some, even paid guard commander aswell hahaha

knowle

You naughty girl

Guilty

Colchester, Wimbish and a few RAF bases. Paras at Colchester are fucking nuts."

My mates based with paras in Colchester, I was based in Hounslow,pirbright, and Windsor

By *astlancsMan 43 weeks ago

Burnley

Few came into my camp, Waterbeach lol

Cambridge

You naughty girl

Guilty

My mates based with paras in Colchester, I was based in Hounslow,pirbright, and Windsor "

God I have horrible memories of pirbright doing my selection haha

knowle

You naughty girl

Guilty

My mates based with paras in Colchester, I was based in Hounslow,pirbright, and Windsor

God I have horrible memories of pirbright doing my selection haha "

Absolutely hated that camp, that long ass road leading to the barrack gates and naffi hahaha about 2 miles hahhaah

By *ostindreamsMan 43 weeks ago

London

This thread is definitely hot to read

What about Traffic Wardens? They need some loving too

By *urora1912Woman 42 weeks ago

Norfolk East anglia

Used to have my combat uniform and my tunic as I was a guardsman "

If you've got the camo still

By *host1100Man 42 weeks ago

Scotland / England

Something you’re interested in achieving ? Lol

By *wingOfThingsMan 42 weeks ago

knowle

If you've got the camo still "

Not all of it no unfortunately haha

By *he Kat 666Woman 42 weeks ago

Salisbury

It's not just the Army lads thst do.... us lot did on countless times...(sneaking lads into the block, not girls!!)

By (user no longer on site) 42 weeks ago

"It's not just the Army lads thst do.... us lot did on countless times...(sneaking lads into the block, not girls!!) "

Green fleet

Salisbury

"It's not just the Army lads thst do.... us lot did on countless times...(sneaking lads into the block, not girls!!)

Green fleet "

Blue!

By *rucey_BigBallsMan 42 weeks ago

London

"It's not just the Army lads thst do.... us lot did on countless times...(sneaking lads into the block, not girls!!)

Green fleet

Blue! "

Best post I've seen today!

By *urora1912Woman 42 weeks ago

Norfolk East anglia

Not all of it no unfortunately haha "

Damn that is unfortunate, just the trousers will do

Salisbury

Green fleet

Blue!

Best post I've seen today!"

But of course! Everyone loves a crab bird!!

By *wingOfThingsMan 42 weeks ago

knowle

Not all of it no unfortunately haha

Damn that is unfortunate, just the trousers will do "

By *mily28Woman 42 weeks ago

Clapham

I've been snuck into a few messes in my time...

Ex forces = yup!

Yes absolutely haha

By *layful HarlequinMan 42 weeks ago

uxbridge

Yep and they also serve too

By *ilitaryfunMan 42 weeks ago

Brize

Yep still happens

By *c3manMan 39 weeks ago

Barnsley/Colchester

Yes it happens there was a scandal with the para reg we was down south and had a few ladies come over but we went into town,wasn't get caught in that shit!

By *irk_Dastardly.Man 39 weeks ago

Romsey

I recall one lady spending the weekend in the block going from room to room. Lucky girl!

By *c3manMan 39 weeks ago

Barnsley/Colchester

"I recall one lady spending the weekend in the block going from room to room. Lucky girl!"

Oh yes seen that before!

By (user no longer on site) 39 weeks ago

This

Was

Very

Interesting

Thanks

By *otSoPoshWoman 39 weeks ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Sounds like effort.

"I recall one lady spending the weekend in the block going from room to room. Lucky girl!"

Tough cleaning job.

By *un couple 2Couple 39 weeks ago

Tynemouth.

Sam has had fun in barracks, once or twice.