FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Most creative photoshoot or edit

Most creative photoshoot or edit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heirry84 OP   Man  over a year ago

Powys

I love to discuss photography as it's my chosen career and passion.

I experiment a lot with digital manipulation and studio work and am constantly looking for fresh ideas to inspire me.

So just wondering: What is the most creative photoshoot you've been involved in? Is there anyone out there who likes manipulating photos like me? If so, what sort of work do you do? have you ever been involved in a creative boudoir shoot that involves manipulation?

I know all my images are hidden, mainly because they are very distinctive, but I would be willing to send any interested parties a few to have a gander.

Also if there's anyone out there who has a creative idea for a photoshoot I'm all ears

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd love to see one of your photos

Me too

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Following.

The mr

I love the art of photography, and the way it can make all participants feel. Watching, being watched. Love great photography

I am not to shabby at editing

As per my now set profile pic

I’d like to see a couple of photos x

Powys

I've sent a few photos to those who requested them. Please bear in mind that they are mainly done as demonstrations and i have only worked properly on one.... More to come

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

May I see one OP?

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

I like my UV wax photos and am hoping to do something more this Christmas involving UV paint, UV thread and staples

Can I see, too?

Some brilliant photographers on here. I have a friend on here who is one too, and we like to send links to people’s profiles who have amazing photos to each other, so we can appreciate them

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

We tend to be quite opportunistic when taking pics…we went to Wales a month or so ago and we managed some outdoor pics.

Then an apartment we stayed at recently had a fantastic stone pillar in the room which we made use of.

So we tend to have ideas as we are out and about or see a unique feature.

We’ll start off with an idea and then it manifests itself and suddenly more ideas pop up.

K

By *iddenhandsMan  over a year ago

near by

Fellow photog and editor here too. Mainly do cosplay stuff these days so quite enjoying making people look like they have super powers.

By *rtyIanMan  over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

I love my water pics but they are not photoshopped or manipulated.

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Have recently done a shoot with a lovely girl in a pink latex dress at dusk around the grafeetiwalls of salford docks with the towers salford quays as a background across the ship canal .am planning a shoot with a female in a long white flowing dress with a violin at a local waterfall at sunrise for the better light inspired by some Lindsey stirlibgs videos saddly think the weather is gonna prevent this now untill the spring

"I'd love to see one of your photos "

Thank you for sharing some of your photos.. Very interesting style

Good luck with your career

By *eard and BoobsCouple  over a year ago

Portstewart

Certainly would be cool to get ideas for future pictures

Can I see one please?

By *anGarCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich

We have done all manor of photoshoots to be honest, from Pennywise the clown to Dexter Kill Scene to Boudoir and recently Shibari (Rope play).

Powys

"Can I see, too?

Some brilliant photographers on here. I have a friend on here who is one too, and we like to send links to people’s profiles who have amazing photos to each other, so we can appreciate them "

Have tried but outside your age range. If you adjust it let me know and I'll ping a few through

Powys

"I like my UV wax photos and am hoping to do something more this Christmas involving UV paint, UV thread and staples "

Interesting. Could perhaps do some light painting if you can find some extreme twerkers

Powys

"We tend to be quite opportunistic when taking pics…we went to Wales a month or so ago and we managed some outdoor pics.

Then an apartment we stayed at recently had a fantastic stone pillar in the room which we made use of.

We’ll start off with an idea and then it manifests itself and suddenly more ideas pop up.

K

"

Yeah you have some very creative shots that utilise the environment you're in. Would be great to get some decent lighting in these to add a bit of drama. Reckon I could do you some really nice portraits

Powys

"Fellow photog and editor here too. Mainly do cosplay stuff these days so quite enjoying making people look like they have super powers."

Ha! I'm actually planning a project on cosplayers.ore documentary portraits though. Love capturing sub cultures like these

Powys

"I'd love to see one of your photos

Thank you for sharing some of your photos.. Very interesting style

Good luck with your career "

Thanks! Much appreciated!

Powys

"We have done all manor of photoshoots to be honest, from Pennywise the clown to Dexter Kill Scene to Boudoir and recently Shibari (Rope play)."

All sound very creative! I like themed shoots but have got more into post production of late. Mainly because of my day job but starting to love manipulation.

Would be great to see your work.

By *ereforgigglesMan  over a year ago

Scotland

Have to say I do love viewing well done manipulations. I like to think I am an "advanced amatuer" when it comes to photography so always looking for inspiration

By *iddenhandsMan  over a year ago

near by

"Fellow photog and editor here too. Mainly do cosplay stuff these days so quite enjoying making people look like they have super powers.

Ha! I'm actually planning a project on cosplayers.ore documentary portraits though. Love capturing sub cultures like these"

Oh cool happy to chat with another creative about cosplay culture if you want to ping me a message.

I do love , secretly, Taking pictures of my anus

By *tarburst babydollCouple  over a year ago

Dingwall

"We tend to be quite opportunistic when taking pics…we went to Wales a month or so ago and we managed some outdoor pics.

K

"

What great pics Beyond Purity

» Add a new message to this topic