FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ruby Murray

Ruby Murray

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rtyIan OP   Man  over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

Do you make your own, get the whole spices to make your own personal spice mix, batch make a base sauce, or are you a takeaway or jar of sauce?

I just did a batch of my spice mix then made up my base sauce, portioned it up then used one portion to make a Goan curry chicken.

Recipe available on request

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I used to make all my own curries. I lived down Belgrave Road in Leicester which is mostly Asian population so I could get everything. My next door neighbour used to help me. Sadly these days it's takeaway

Gateway to the Beacons

"I used to make all my own curries. I lived down Belgrave Road in Leicester which is mostly Asian population so I could get everything. My next door neighbour used to help me. Sadly these days it's takeaway"

I get all my spices from the Indian supermarket in Newport, I learnt to make authentic curry off the Gurkhas

By *istyPeaksCouple  over a year ago

braintree

If it’s a Thai or Similar then I do it from scratch. It’s one of the family’s favourite meals.

Sometimes I really feel like a (what I call) dirty dinner. And then it’s a jar of tikka sauce, air fried chips & naans etc. I say dirty as it’s processed & carb heavy & lazy. But it hits the spot on those days. I do make my own mint dip & cachumber to go with it though.

Gateway to the Beacons

"If it’s a Thai or Similar then I do it from scratch. It’s one of the family’s favourite meals.

Sometimes I really feel like a (what I call) dirty dinner. And then it’s a jar of tikka sauce, air fried chips & naans etc. I say dirty as it’s processed & carb heavy & lazy. But it hits the spot on those days. I do make my own mint dip & cachumber to go with it though."

That's why I batch make my sauces for those lazy day ones

By *ryandseeMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Do you make your own, get the whole spices to make your own personal spice mix, batch make a base sauce, or are you a takeaway or jar of sauce?

I just did a batch of my spice mix then made up my base sauce, portioned it up then used one portion to make a Goan curry chicken.

"

You can add it to the Favourite Recipe thread. Has not been used for a while but lots of lively recipes on it.

Yorkshire

"Do you make your own, get the whole spices to make your own personal spice mix, batch make a base sauce, or are you a takeaway or jar of sauce?

You can add it to the Favourite Recipe thread. Has not been used for a while but lots of lively recipes on it. "

Lovely not lively

By *olly SwallowsTV/TS  over a year ago

Sexville

Is that Andy’s Mum?

braintree

"If it’s a Thai or Similar then I do it from scratch. It’s one of the family’s favourite meals.

Sometimes I really feel like a (what I call) dirty dinner. And then it’s a jar of tikka sauce, air fried chips & naans etc. I say dirty as it’s processed & carb heavy & lazy. But it hits the spot on those days. I do make my own mint dip & cachumber to go with it though.

That's why I batch make my sauces for those lazy day ones "

Sometimes I like dirty though . Lol

Gateway to the Beacons

"Is that Andy’s Mum? "

Gateway to the Beacons

That's why I batch make my sauces for those lazy day ones

Sometimes I like dirty though . Lol"

ohhh i love a bit of dirty as well Mrs peaks

braintree

[Removed by poster at 28/11/22 19:14:44]

By *lynJMan  over a year ago

Morden

I thought this was going to be about Doctor Who's new companion but she is Ruby Sunday.

Yorkshire

"I thought this was going to be about Doctor Who's new companion but she is Ruby Sunday."

No, this is about that Irish singer

» Add a new message to this topic