FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sexy card games

Sexy card games

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Evening guys. We are looking for a card type game for early evening fun. Somthing to get the night underway ??. Any suggestions please. Thank you all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *en mossMan  over a year ago

Balham

Strip poker is always a good start, can also encorporate sex acts too if to add a little extra to it

By *edheadjMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

For just the two of you or including others?

The Game of Lifestyle is worth a look into for both scenarios.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Uno supper extreme

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I heard good things about A Game of Lifestyle. I thought that would be a great game to play with my other half and sexy freinds. Then I seen the price of a pack. I think we'll make do with strip poker.

By *edheadjMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

"I heard good things about A Game of Lifestyle. I thought that would be a great game to play with my other half and sexy freinds. Then I seen the price of a pack. I think we'll make do with strip poker."

It is expensive, but it's made to a high standard for a niche subject so I can understand why.

If you're looking for someone more cost effectie, I would recommend the Lovehoney Oh! Kinky Confessions Card Game which is around £8 and has some fun questions to get the night started.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"I heard good things about A Game of Lifestyle. I thought that would be a great game to play with my other half and sexy freinds. Then I seen the price of a pack. I think we'll make do with strip poker.

It is expensive, but it's made to a high standard for a niche subject so I can understand why.

If you're looking for someone more cost effectie, I would recommend the Lovehoney Oh! Kinky Confessions Card Game which is around £8 and has some fun questions to get the night started. "

Now that appeals to the Yorkshire in me.

No doubt about how good the game is or the quality, just the price is eye-watering for a set of cards.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you guys! We know what to ask Santa for now!

» Add a new message to this topic