FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Update on Works Xmas Party At work !

Update on Works Xmas Party At work !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Posted a thread on hear a while ago about works Xmas party thanks for all that commented

Apparently because I caused havoc and mayhem at last years calling the Mangers and the director

I have not been invited was informed of there decision over the phone this morning

So no Xmas party for me which by the way I’m not bothered about anyway

Got told it was because the manger and director didn’t want me there after last year

So just call me chaos and mayhem lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I don't know that it's behaviour to be boasting about

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like a case for Christmas Party Lawyers 4 U.

Didn't read the older thread, but either it was serious enough to be dealt with at the time, and if nothing happened then bringing it up now seems unfair.

But, you also seem a bit of a handful, so maybe they're right.

Happy Christmas!

No no one read the other thread ! It was about workers putting pressure on other workers to drink and bullying behaviour in the workplace

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Surely companies Christmas parties should be open to all. Are you being treated differently from all the others?

Yes am not drinker now didn't used to be but I just don’t want to drink

Was singled out last year for being a grinch I did go but just had coffee in some pubs fruit juices in the other

Last drink I had was two years ago

I was bullied at work by ex supervisor as well ended up on strong sych meds mitrepine and sertreline changed the sertreline now as it didn’t agree with me am on zopicone and amitripeline as well

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I read your thread op

It doesn't sound right all this , someone where I work had a night out and invited all but 2 people.

She was seen by hr and given a warning as it was seen as bullying.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well personally I would tell them to stuff it,if you didn't want to drink then that was your choice,damn bullies hate them x

Always disliked bully’s was in Barnardo home at three always disliked how they picked on the younger and not strong could always fight back then

Dealing with it in workplace is totally different matter

Think I just need to calm down just let it go look for another job it’s like admitting they have won though current area manager and Managing director know what happened

But know both deny anything happened

I don’t have to drink to enjoy myself and I have and will stick to my guns

No Xmas party for me and frankly I don’t give a damn

Calderdale innit

"Always disliked bully’s was in Barnardo home at three always disliked how they picked on the younger and not strong could always fight back then

Think I just need to calm down just let it go look for another job it’s like admitting they have won though current area manager and Managing director know what happened

No Xmas party for me and franklay I don’t give a damn "

Are you in a union ?

"Always disliked bully’s was in Barnardo home at three always disliked how they picked on the younger and not strong could always fight back then

No Xmas party for me and franklay I don’t give a damn

Are you in a union ? "

Yes Gmb already spoke to them they just advise I leave

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Are you in a union ?

Yes Gmb already spoke to them they just advise I leave "

It's very tough, every time I've witnessed bullying at work the victim has left. It's incredibly difficult to root out and people are loathe to speak up for the bullied person. Anti-bullying policies aren't worth the paper they're written on and HR departments are there to protect the company not the employees.

I hope you can sort this out

Are you in a union ?

It's very tough, every time I've witnessed bullying at work the victim has left. It's incredibly difficult to root out and people are loathe to speak up for the bullied person. Anti-bullying policies aren't worth the paper they're written on and HR departments are there to protect the company not the employees.

I hope you can sort this out "

Thank you for all comments I’m of age now where I think before I act unlike when younger where I would opened my gob and resorted to shall we say more extreme measures

HR are there to look after the company and in many respects my union the gmb don’t wish to upset the company either

I will probably end up leaving as it’s not helping my mental state will have to probably wait till after Xmas an leave when suitable vacancy arises

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Are you in a union ?

I hope you can sort this out

Thank you for all comments I’m of age now where I think before I act unlike when younger where I would opened my gob and resorted to shall we say more extreme measures

HR are there to look after the company and in many respects my union the gmb don’t wish to upset the company either

I will probably end up leaving as it’s not helping my mental state will have to probably wait till after Xmas an leave when suitable vacancy arises "

I'm sorry to hear that. No job is worth your health though.

Calderdale innit

Are you in a union ?

Yes Gmb already spoke to them they just advise I leave "

Ok ,I wish you luck in job hunting and hope your time there is bearable.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

"Yes am not drinker now didn't used to be but I just don’t want to drink

Was singled out last year for being a grinch I did go but just had coffee in some pubs fruit juices in the other

Last drink I had was two years ago

I was bullied at work by ex supervisor as well ended up on strong sych meds mitrepine and sertreline changed the sertreline now as it didn’t agree with me am on zopicone and amitripeline as well

"

You do know, someone took his company to court for somethibg similar. He is now legally allowed to be boring (his words)

» Add a new message to this topic