FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys hope you're all doing well,

Just had a brief question regarding messages and actually getting responses. I know the single male demographic on here far outweighs the rest so that doesn't help. Just wondering if you guys had any tips for sending messages which increase the chances of a response, such as profile picture ? thing to say and not to say ? I know catering the msg to the persons profile is much better than sending a generic message, however neither get responses its a bit frustrating haha

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Make sure you fit the profile so read every word. Don't be crude. Share something interesting about yourself.

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

I don’t message any more, as it became quite disheartening. These days if I want to show interest, I fab a few pics, if people wink or send me a message off the back of that then

If not, then not, I don’t think there is a magical “you win fab” button for messaging, if people like you then they will show interest in some way, if not, then it’s best to chalk up another “no” and move on.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I honestly don't care if you read my profile or not, but you can usually tell the messages from guys that actually like you to the ones that just message every female in a 50mile radius.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Can you control how others days have gone? What other messages they receive? Their taste? Their mood? Their stress level?

No?

Then all you can do is be yourself and hope that other person likes what they see and read.

» Add a new message to this topic