FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Being bi

Being bi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so a little confused now. I’ve had a few ladies turn me down now for being bi. When I look I see they are bi too? What’s all that about why’s it acceptable for ladies to be bi but a big no no if the male is?? Very confused

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"Ok so a little confused now. I’ve had a few ladies turn me down now for being bi. When I look I see they are bi too? What’s all that about why’s it acceptable for ladies to be bi but a big no no if the male is?? Very confused "

It’s called preferences

"Ok so a little confused now. I’ve had a few ladies turn me down now for being bi. When I look I see they are bi too? What’s all that about why’s it acceptable for ladies to be bi but a big no no if the male is?? Very confused

It’s called preferences"

Yeah I get preferences,each to there own and all that but how’s it any different?

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

When they turn you down do they say

Bi bi.

Sorry couldn’t resist.

As a fellow tadger toucher I’ve no issue with it. They’re choices.

I know you want to know why, you should ask as they all have their reasons, although there’s no need for people to explain themselves.

By *oly Fuck Sticks BatmanCouple  over a year ago

here & there

Bi female = unicorn & rainbows

Bi male = disease riddled spawn of satan that wants thief bread buttered both sides!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When they turn you down do they say

Bi bi.

Sorry couldn’t resist.

I know you want to know why, you should ask as they all have their reasons, although there’s no need for people to explain themselves. "

I like tadger touchers.

My nan’s spare room.

"Bi female = unicorn & rainbows

Bi male = disease riddled spawn of satan that wants thief bread buttered both sides!

"

You know me so well.

My nan’s spare room.

Bi bi.

Sorry couldn’t resist.

I know you want to know why, you should ask as they all have their reasons, although there’s no need for people to explain themselves.

I like tadger touchers. "

And tadgers touching.

By *rettyflamingoCouple  over a year ago

Where the flamboyance of flamingos live

Are they saying they aren’t interested because your bi or is this your assumption?

They just not be interested , sorry OP. I’m a bi lady ( hate labels) but a man being bi would not put me off if I liked them.

"Are they saying they aren’t interested because your bi or is this your assumption?

They just not be interested , sorry OP. I’m a bi lady ( hate labels) but a man being bi would not put me off if I liked them."

They have said because I’m bi but yes suppose it could just be an excuse.

By *ayHaychMan  over a year ago

Leeds (Home) / Sheffield (Work)

"

I was coming to say this. There is still a lot of stigma around bisexual men.

I’ve learnt to just let things come and go. For example, I chatted to a bi trans person on here, was on my way to meet them, but when I said I’m on fabguys too they said they didn’t want to meet. I politely said that’s okay, no worries, may I ask what it is about fab guys that’s put you off? I got a few nasty messages in a row saying I’m a dirty bi man from fabguys and they only meet straight men off fab… I agree let’s not focus too much on labels but…you want a heterosexual man…who sucks cock and wants to fuck your ass? Some guys have said the above to me too. Leads me on to my point below!

I feel most people want a bi man who looks like he mostly plays straight but occasionally, on the rare chance, when he can’t resist because he’s so tempted, and they’re the fabulous temptation, then and only then he plays with cock.

At the same time having seen how some men are on fabguys I also know why people worry about fabguys specifically. Thing is those guys are all on here too just with straight in their profile, a refined profile, yet still in other mens messages same as fabguys.

By *ritIndianCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Personally bi men are our preference but everyone is different. Don’t let it get to you OP.

Mrs

Bi bi.

Sorry couldn’t resist.

I like tadger touchers.

And tadgers touching. "

What about tadger sucking?

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Ok so a little confused now. I’ve had a few ladies turn me down now for being bi. When I look I see they are bi too? What’s all that about why’s it acceptable for ladies to be bi but a big no no if the male is?? Very confused

It’s called preferences"

Exactly this ^ Just block and move on, they’re not for you

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth

"

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

"Ok so a little confused now. I’ve had a few ladies turn me down now for being bi. When I look I see they are bi too? What’s all that about why’s it acceptable for ladies to be bi but a big no no if the male is?? Very confused "

No idea but I love playing with two bi guys... So hot

By *ackbydemandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"

You made me cry

My nan’s spare room.

Bi bi.

Sorry couldn’t resist.

I like tadger touchers.

And tadgers touching.

What about tadger sucking? "

Well if it’s there.

By *aimeDWoman  over a year ago

Shaftesbury, Dorset

"

This sucks so much and you hear it a lot around here. Rest assured not all women feel this way

By *r imp miss minxCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

Bi bi.

Sorry couldn’t resist.

I like tadger touchers.

And tadgers touching.

Well if it’s there. "

You guys!!

My nan’s spare room.

This sucks so much and you hear it a lot around here. Rest assured not all women feel this way "

I don’t think it’s the sucking that is the issue.

Bi bi.

Sorry couldn’t resist.

I like tadger touchers.

And tadgers touching.

Well if it’s there. "

If there then there’s no harm in people just tadger looking while others get on with tadger fucking.

There's loads of profiles and hot women who only really want bi guys too!

On the flip side I've spoken to some women who have bi on their profile but actually consider themselves hetero, they just love kissing girls in a moresome!

Just gotta accept and take what they want and not get caught up in it. We make think they're crazy but either way there's no changing their minds!

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Because it’s two totally different things!

"Because it’s two totally different things!"

I have to agree with Nora - it's like comparing apples and oranges

It's a totally different aesthetic. Because a woman likes another woman, she should like a man with another man? Why? Make it make sense

Paradise, Herts

"I have to agree with Nora - it's like comparing apples and oranges

It's a totally different aesthetic. Because a woman likes another woman, she should like a man with another man? Why? Make it make sense "

Exactly. For example. For me - 2 women together - turn on. 2 men together - turn off.

Not really comparable.

It's a totally different aesthetic. Because a woman likes another woman, she should like a man with another man? Why? Make it make sense "

I agree with you but I think his mindset is if she can play with any gender, why is she bothered that they have that in common.

I think that's what he's saying...

I’ve had this before, but I’m not really bothered. There’s things I like that don’t make sense as well, and we all have our own preferences.

I prefer playing with bi men in MMF situations as a lot of straight guys are scared of touching dicks which rules DP out a lot of the time, and I love that.

It's a totally different aesthetic. Because a woman likes another woman, she should like a man with another man? Why? Make it make sense

I agree with you but I think his mindset is if she can play with any gender, why is she bothered that they have that in common.

I think that's what he's saying..."

Yes exactly! Cheers!

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

We only meet bi men/bi couples as that’s our preference and everyone has one.Their are lots of women on here who love bi men so I wouldn’t worry about it to much.

By *oly Fuck Sticks BatmanCouple  over a year ago

here & there

No one’s said that at all……

You like what you like at the end of the day & that’s ok!

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Chichester

"

Pretty much the most accurate answer

I think that's what he's saying...

Yes exactly! Cheers! "

She is bothered though and entitled to be

You like what you like at the end of the day & that’s ok! "

Yes pretty much what I've said.

Yes pretty much what I've said. "

The OP is also asking why it is acceptable for women to be bi but not men? There is a lot more stigma around men being bi, why would it make a difference if you are playing 1 on 1?

The OP is also asking why it is acceptable for women to be bi but not men? There is a lot more stigma around men being bi, why would it make a difference if you are playing 1 on 1?"

It comes down to people not being as liberal as you may expect sometimes on sites like this in 2022 I think generally.

But I've seen other situations which are a lot more confusing than that too so I think everyone just has to accept peoples quirks, demands, and sometimes what you may think as rudeness.

The OP is also asking why it is acceptable for women to be bi but not men? There is a lot more stigma around men being bi, why would it make a difference if you are playing 1 on 1?

It comes down to people not being as liberal as you may expect sometimes on sites like this in 2022 I think generally.

But I've seen other situations which are a lot more confusing than that too so I think everyone just has to accept peoples quirks, demands, and sometimes what you may think as rudeness."

We shouldn't be accepting of prejudice though, there is surely some homophobia around this?

Weymouth

But I've seen other situations which are a lot more confusing than that too so I think everyone just has to accept peoples quirks, demands, and sometimes what you may think as rudeness.

We shouldn't be accepting of prejudice though, there is surely some homophobia around this?"

Yep but you'll get shouted down because "preferences"....people we might meet with have slept with all sorts of folks we don't like, it doesn't mean we rule them out!

We shouldn't be accepting of prejudice though, there is surely some homophobia around this?"

It's hard to say isn't it, and what can anyone do anyway? Can't report someone for it based on someone not getting a message back! Totally agree that preferences are sometimes guilty of being somewhat homophobic or racist in my opinion.

Paradise, Herts

We shouldn't be accepting of prejudice though, there is surely some homophobia around this?

Yep but you'll get shouted down because "preferences"....people we might meet with have slept with all sorts of folks we don't like, it doesn't mean we rule them out! "

I’ve ruled loads out over the years because of who they’ve met. Male and female. When people don’t conform to one way of thinking people feel the need to slap some sort of phobia label on them. Everyone will do fab how they want to do it.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Totally overthinking things imo ....

I'm bi and if I either see a woman's profile or they specifically tell me they aren't looking for bi guys then it's cool and I crack on with my day ...

Absolutely fine with me

Paradise, Herts

"Totally overthinking things imo ....

I'm bi and if I either see a woman's profile or they specifically tell me they aren't looking for bi guys then it's cool and I crack on with my day ...

Absolutely fine with me "

Exactly. Why do people need reasons anyway? If I want to meet someone I do. If I don’t I don’t. I don’t give reasons.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Totally overthinking things imo ....

Absolutely fine with me

Exactly. Why do people need reasons anyway? If I want to meet someone I do. If I don’t I don’t. I don’t give reasons. "

Easier yep haha

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Welcome to one of the most common double standards on Fab and swinging in general.

Of course people can have preferences, tastes and reason to be interested in and attracted to others. Nobody should ever question that.

But if a single woman wants to meet a single man for a 1-2-2 meet then if the guy is bi how does that affect in any way the interaction between the two of them? There'll be nobody else there. it'll be no different to meet a straight guy, surely?

If the sole reason for being turned down for a 1-2-1 meet is because you're bi then there's something lurking in the mind of that person specifically related to you being bi. If you're too old, short, tall, your dicks not big enough, your dicks too large, you're the wrong body shape etc then sexuality is irrelevant when a decision is being made.

Visually you're no different whether you have straight or bi on a profile. You're the same person inside and out, both physically and mentally.

People can shout 'personal preference' and 'because it's their choice' til the cows come home. If the single, sole reason for not meeting is because someone is bi then just be honest. It's the fact their bi that puts you off based on some personal notion about or issue with bi men.

It's sadly always been seen as acceptable and desirable for women to be bi. Almost as if it makes them special.

As opposed to men being bi which for many comes with a fuck ton of negativity and classes them to be as desirable as the Ebola virus.

Things have improved slightly in the 14 years I've been here......but not much.

A

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Welcome to one of the most common double standards on Fab and swinging in general.

Of course people can have preferences, tastes and reason to be interested in and attracted to others. Nobody should ever question that.

But if a single woman wants to meet a single man for a 1-2-2 meet then if the guy is bi how does that affect in any way the interaction between the two of them? There'll be nobody else there. it'll be no different to meet a straight guy, surely?

If the sole reason for being turned down for a 1-2-1 meet is because you're bi then there's something lurking in the mind of that person specifically related to you being bi. If you're too old, short, tall, your dicks not big enough, your dicks too large, you're the wrong body shape etc then sexuality is irrelevant when a decision is being made.

Visually you're no different whether you have straight or bi on a profile. You're the same person inside and out, both physically and mentally.

People can shout 'personal preference' and 'because it's their choice' til the cows come home. If the single, sole reason for not meeting is because someone is bi then just be honest. It's the fact their bi that puts you off based on some personal notion about or issue with bi men.

It's sadly always been seen as acceptable and desirable for women to be bi. Almost as if it makes them special.

As opposed to men being bi which for many comes with a fuck ton of negativity and classes them to be as desirable as the Ebola virus.

A"

*1-2-1 meet FFS. Friggin fat finger day....

A

Paradise, Herts

A"

Ok so hypothetically what if a woman is looking for exclusivity? And in her mind she’s thinking I’m never going to be able to satisfy his bi side. Why then would she not prefer a straight man so that she hasn’t got to worry about that as it won’t happen? How is that homophobic?

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Chichester

this is why its easier for men to just not list bi most of the time and pick and choose .. we know people dont like it but thats life for you ..

Some of my male friends on here run two profiles one straight/ one bi the two never meet shall we say ...

they seem to have no problems with meets this way ...its not ideal to have to do that but I guess people do what they need to do to get most out of the website ..

Double standards on sex sites like this have always been a thing ,just like in real life offline .

Paradise, Herts

"this is why its easier for men to just not list bi most of the time and pick and choose .. we know people dont like it but thats life for you ..

Some of my male friends on here run two profiles one straight/ one bi the two never meet shall we say ...

they seem to have no problems with meets this way ...its not ideal to have to do that but I guess people do what they need to do to get most out of the website ..

Double standards on sex sites like this have always been a thing ,just like in real life offline . "

That’s worse than double standards. That’s just lying. I’ve been on here a long time and can say without a doubt that most of the women on here prefer bi men to straight men so I don’t even see the issue.

By *RSTCouple  over a year ago

S. Northants

"

Another for this. Have had a woman pretty much tell me this. I'm very careful about my health, and take it very seriously...

The truth is I just like to make people of all sexes happy.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

Ok so hypothetically what if a woman is looking for exclusivity? And in her mind she’s thinking I’m never going to be able to satisfy his bi side. Why then would she not prefer a straight man so that she hasn’t got to worry about that as it won’t happen? How is that homophobic?"

As is often said on here - anyone can throw a 'hypothetical' into the mix.

In the situation you describe? Of course. Someone looking for an exclusive, 1-2-1, no swinging, monogamous relationship then yes - it's completely rational for her to seek a straight guy. I agree completely.

But the woman in the OP's original post is Bi, on a swingers site and there's no indication of any desire to seek a life partner.

If she's bi, one would assume she may also be seeking women as well as men, which would cancel the hypothetical argument re exclusivity wouldn't it?

A

Weymouth

Yep but you'll get shouted down because "preferences"....people we might meet with have slept with all sorts of folks we don't like, it doesn't mean we rule them out!

I’ve ruled loads out over the years because of who they’ve met. Male and female. When people don’t conform to one way of thinking people feel the need to slap some sort of phobia label on them. Everyone will do fab how they want to do it. "

Paradise, Herts

A

Ok so hypothetically what if a woman is looking for exclusivity? And in her mind she’s thinking I’m never going to be able to satisfy his bi side. Why then would she not prefer a straight man so that she hasn’t got to worry about that as it won’t happen? How is that homophobic?

In the situation you describe? Of course. Someone looking for an exclusive, 1-2-1, no swinging, monogamous relationship then yes - it's completely rational for her to seek a straight guy. I agree completely.

But the woman in the OP's original post is Bi, on a swingers site and there's no indication of any desire to seek a life partner.

If she's bi, one would assume she may also be seeking women as well as men, which would cancel the hypothetical argument re exclusivity wouldn't it?

A"

I was speaking in general. To all the “you should have a good think as to why you think like that”, “there must be some sort of homophobia going on if you don’t want to meet bi guys” etc etc I’ve seen over the years. There are reasons which have nothing to do with being homophobic, hypothetical or not.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Another for this. Have had a woman pretty much tell me this. I'm very careful about my health, and take it very seriously...

"

I've said this about bi and straight men and my health concerns. Condoms don't protect 100% from sti's and how many play orally and anally unprotected, but will pop a condom on for the vagine...

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

A

I was speaking in general. To all the “you should have a good think as to why you think like that”, “there must be some sort of homophobia going on if you don’t want to meet bi guys” etc etc I’ve seen over the years. There are reasons which have nothing to do with being homophobic, hypothetical or not. "

But it always seems they're personal reasons that nobody ever wants to share for some reason.

I can't think of any reason I've ever heard that doesn't relate to a perceived higher risk re STD's (and there are plenty of straight folk who take just as many risks as bi/gay folk).

Line up 20 straight, bi and gay men, all wearing the same suit and I'd bet a pretty sum that nobody could guess every one of them's sexuality by looks.

Most negative connotations are behaviour linked. If people can't be honest and state that and instead hide behind the blanket statement of 'personal preference' then what else are others expected to assume?

If there is a specific reason that is completely unrelated to any element or sense of phobia, whether homophobia or other, I'd love to hear it. Just once.

Whenever a question is asked on any subject relating to preferences it really does help people understand better if an answer is given other than 'because I can', 'it's their choice', 'personal preference' or any other vague, answerless blanket statement. Those are the kind of responses we get from our near teenager whenever he doesn't want to answer a question with any explanation or truth.

Otherwise people will just make assumptions and you can't blame them for that.

A

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I've said this about bi and straight men and my health concerns. Condoms don't protect 100% from sti's and how many play orally and anally unprotected, but will pop a condom on for the vagine... "

Thank you. This is a great example of an honest answer.

I don't agree, having known plenty of straight men, women and couples who claim to play safe yet will indulge in vaginal, anal and oral unprotected.

But at least you gave a detailed personal rationale. And it's entirely your right to make a decision based on your personal thoughts.

A

Paradise, Herts

I've said this about bi and straight men and my health concerns. Condoms don't protect 100% from sti's and how many play orally and anally unprotected, but will pop a condom on for the vagine...

I don't agree, having known plenty of straight men, women and couples who claim to play safe yet will indulge in vaginal, anal and oral unprotected.

But at least you gave a detailed personal rationale. And it's entirely your right to make a decision based on your personal thoughts.

A"

And here is you giving a personal rational answer to that comment, as you usually do. But you know as well as I do that that’s not the norm and people get slated for giving reasons. I’m

The teenager you mention. I refuse to give reasons on here anymore. People will always find something in it and it will end up nasty. You know that’s true. Easier to just crack on and find the people you’re compatible with. I like an easy life

Controversial

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

And here is you giving a personal rational answer to that comment, as you usually do. But you know as well as I do that that’s not the norm and people get slated for giving reasons. I’m

The teenager you mention. I refuse to give reasons on here anymore. People will always find something in it and it will end up nasty. You know that’s true. Easier to just crack on and find the people you’re compatible with. I like an easy life "

And of course that's your right and your choice. And you've actually given more info there even if you don't think you have, because you've explained why you don't go into specifics.

It's the pointless answers that swerve the question completely that make it impossible for people to get a better understanding behind peoples views.

Nobody is ever owed and answer, an explanation or justification for a viewpoint. But giving one is the only way to help people understand why people think the way they do, act they way they do and why certain issues commonly arise.

Otherwise people never learn, understand or develop, and the same question will be asked ad infinitum......

A

By *RANDMRSJAECouple  over a year ago

chester

I’m one of those people with double standards

As Nora said, I see it as comparing apples and oranges. The most basic explanation from my POV is the difference between what women do together and what men do together.

With women, it’s so ‘external’ and superficial in a casual encounter. Men together, it’s far more intimate.

I’m straight but have dabbled with women in a couples meet. It’s only in the moment and it’s not something I’d go looking for.

Men together, does nothing for me and is a turn off.

Not saying it’s right, but it’s how I see it

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I’m one of those people with double standards

As Nora said, I see it as comparing apples and oranges. The most basic explanation from my POV is the difference between what women do together and what men do together.

With women, it’s so ‘external’ and superficial in a casual encounter. Men together, it’s far more intimate.

I’m straight but have dabbled with women in a couples meet. It’s only in the moment and it’s not something I’d go looking for.

Not saying it’s right, but it’s how I see it "

Thanks. Again, more detail given.

What about bi guys that don't participate in anal? There's no less 'intimacy' in two women indulging in oral sex than two men. There's no difference between two women masturbating eachother and two men. Same with any form of touch or kissing.

Not all men enjoy anal just as not all women. Just a thought.

A

chester

What about bi guys that don't participate in anal? There's no less 'intimacy' in two women indulging in oral sex than two men. There's no difference between two women masturbating eachother and two men. Same with any form of touch or kissing.

A"

You’re quite right! It’s that double standards creeping up on me again

I guess I can only say that a man sucking a cock (or handling one) just isn’t sexy. Two guys kissing, I think it’s emasculating.

Two women, I still have limits but it just seems more natural.

Here’s a caveat though: I don’t have anything whatsoever against their preferences and, if I met men alone on a 121 basis, I’d very likely overlook their sexuality.

It’s probably an unpopular opinion but I wanted to be as honest as possible. Fab gives everyone choices to fulfil whatever they’re looking for.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I don't mind if a man is bi or straight & I'm straight .

I think men do get treated differently on here if they say they're bi,hence why so many hide it.

Women are encouraged and expected to be bi ,whilst men can still be treated differently for it,in my opinion.

Two hot bearded tattooed men going at it = a very happy me.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

You’re quite right! It’s that double standards creeping up on me again

I guess I can only say that a man sucking a cock (or handling one) just isn’t sexy. Two guys kissing, I think it’s emasculating.

Two women, I still have limits but it just seems more natural.

Here’s a caveat though: I don’t have anything whatsoever against their preferences and, if I met men alone on a 121 basis, I’d very likely overlook their sexuality.

It’s probably an unpopular opinion but I wanted to be as honest as possible. Fab gives everyone choices to fulfil whatever they’re looking for. "

Nope. Not unpopular at all. Thanks for the honesty. There's never a right or wrong answer to any question but giving more rationale behind a view stops people assuming reasons behind an opinion and making snap judgements.

A

chester

"

A

Nope. Not unpopular at all. Thanks for the honesty. There's never a right or wrong answer to any question but giving more rationale behind a view stops people assuming reasons behind an opinion and making snap judgements.

A"

What is an acceptable reason for a woman to turn down a man who she doesn't want to fuck?

Leicester

You can't make people like who you are, but at the same time you should be proud of who you are.

The right people will appreciate you.

Leicester

What is an acceptable reason for a woman to turn down a man who she doesn't want to fuck? "

Literally anything

What is an acceptable reason for a woman to turn down a man who she doesn't want to fuck?

Literally anything"

The Fab forums say otherwise......

Leicester

Literally anything

The Fab forums say otherwise...... "

I think you and me could agree here that it's not a democracy

A

A"

Bisexual people are quite capable of holding down a monogamous relationship.

» Add a new message to this topic