FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Too old for this shit

Too old for this shit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just booked some tickets for the Warehouse Project in Manchester for a gig/show/evening/event (I'm not really sure what it is....), and immediately thought "I'm too old for this shit", I know I'll be limping off to my hotel the second the main act finishes

What are you too old for these days? Could be anything from using social media to wasting money on flash cars to impress girls.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I just booked some tickets for the Warehouse Project in Manchester for a gig/show/evening/event (I'm not really sure what it is....), and immediately thought "I'm too old for this shit", I know I'll be limping off to my hotel the second the main act finishes

What are you too old for these days? Could be anything from using social media to wasting money on flash cars to impress girls."

Haha I last went to a warehouse project event when I was 25 and even then was broken.

Too old for clubbing generally, but that's about it. I still have a decent amount of energy

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

To old for going out new years eve. Haven't been out for along time on new years eve. I will be curled up with a bottle of baileys

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To old to stand smiling at people & their bullshit drama/lies/elaborate stories & family problems

Mrs C

I know I know, I'm a ray of sunshine

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

When you're in a club and realise you're probably the only person there who owns a vacuum cleaner, then you can feel old

By *arkus1812Man  over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

Too old for anything these days, flash cars having given way to mobility scooters.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Club 18-30 holidays.

A

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Club 18-30 holidays.

A"

I’ve always felt too old for those…