FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is intimacy important in a swing meet?"

Is intimacy important in a swing meet?"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eachesWithCream OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chester

Guys & Girls.

This question is posed as a direct result of many answers to our previous Thread:-

"Men can't get it up - your opinion needed."

The vast majority of replies from men stating its a real issue. Many suggesting the pressure to just perform proving too much.

Many stating that connection with the female is important..even that 1-2-1 would be a preferred starting point or intimacy kissing etc.

1) So what happens if couples do not want the invited party to be intimate?

2) some couple have a No kissing policy...how do the Males feel about another man Kissing your woman?

Just be interested to see if our thoughts align with the majority.

Thanks in advance P&C

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hmm - well we've experienced the no show a couple of times.

Generally if that starts to happen Viking will make an exit and see if that helps a bit. It can be very intimidating having some dude watching you get it on, especially with his Mrs.

Having a conversation up front and being easy going helps no end and picking guys that give the right vibe and have veri's also helps.

By *ORBCouple  over a year ago

Dundalk

We haven't had the opportunity to meet anyone as a couple yet due to personal reasons but the same rules will apply as they do on our single profiles.

If someone has a no kissing rule that's their perogative but we won't be meeting.

We both use kissing as a gauge to intensity and how invested the other person is. Without that anything else becomes perfunctory.

I'm not a vocal person during sex and can be difficult to read and without a certain level of intimacy it can be hard to communicate my own enjoyment.

RB

I've met couples and everyone's been different. I've done the no kissing once and that time I did ask if I could at least watch them for a bit, which was hot.

I think it's important to make the extra person feel included and not just an extra part during sex.

Basically it should be talked about beforehand what is and isn't wanted and agree or disagree from there.

It's important to me and if a couple didn't want to kiss I would respect that but wouldn't meet them

By *oly Fuck Sticks BatmanCouple  over a year ago

here & there

It happens… such is life, there is much fun to be had without a hard on at times.

Don’t make it an issue & normally it will come back when the adrenaline has subsided.

Intimacy has many guises.

Essentially, there needs to be a mutual expectation and comfort with whoever you’re meeting.

Nervousness and anxiety are natural, but can soon be put aside in the right company

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think it depends what intimacy means to you. We don't want hand holding, kissing or girlfriend/boyfriend type experiences but we do want friendliness, relaxed meets and for the people who join us to feel comfortable.

"I think it depends what intimacy means to you. We don't want hand holding, kissing or girlfriend/boyfriend type experiences but we do want friendliness, relaxed meets and for the people who join us to feel comfortable. "

Ooh dealbreaker. No holding hands on a meet?! So cold!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I think it depends what intimacy means to you. We don't want hand holding, kissing or girlfriend/boyfriend type experiences but we do want friendliness, relaxed meets and for the people who join us to feel comfortable.

Ooh dealbreaker. No holding hands on a meet?! So cold!"

Get gloves

"I think it depends what intimacy means to you. We don't want hand holding, kissing or girlfriend/boyfriend type experiences but we do want friendliness, relaxed meets and for the people who join us to feel comfortable.

Get gloves "

I did not see that response coming and you know what, you win

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Get gloves

I did not see that response coming and you know what, you win "

By *ristinapinkWoman  over a year ago

Staines-upon-Thames

For me there needs to be chemistry. & sensuality. I like to feel I’m wanted. When that happens the experience is really good.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

No kissing = no meet

I love watching G kissing passionately men and women. It shows me how deep she is swimming in the pleasure pool. She feels the same about me. We won't meet if no kissing or flirting and caressing. Each to there own. I know what we feel like with out those things.... pieces of meat...

By *rettyflamingoCouple  over a year ago

Where the flamboyance of flamingos live

What is the point without the passion, intimacy and kissing. I wouldn’t be turned on without it , so it would be a complete waste of time and not worth it.

"What is the point without the passion, intimacy and kissing. I wouldn’t be turned on without it , so it would be a complete waste of time and not worth it."

There has to be a mental connection , respect for each other ,to me that's so important, if both are there then things will naturally flow.

Its not intimacy its into me i see

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I can be physically intimate without feeling emotionally intimate.

"Its not intimacy its into me i see"

You are a pretty deep dude!

"Its not intimacy its into me i see

You are a pretty deep dude!"

stay out of my anus

"Its not intimacy its into me i see

You are a pretty deep dude!stay out of my anus "

She likes to randomly finger that and once stuck a carrot up mine - no anus is safe

There has to be some form of intimacy or passion, if not it just feels a bit like going through the motions.

"There has to be some form of intimacy or passion, if not it just feels a bit like going through the motions. "

Every form of intimacy makes for the most amazing experience.

You need to be very solid to achieve that - unfortunately quite a lot are not. That makes for awks

By *KG12Couple  over a year ago

Burnley

Although we only have a little experience, we think that intimacy is important to help get in the mood

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Speaking for myself I do prefer some intimacy so J like to kiss though it's no deal breaker.

I also prefer having a conversation just to get relaxed. It is a bit of a myth that me will fuck at the drop of a hat we are people too and like n emotional intimacy to be there even in swinging

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"Guys & Girls.

This question is posed as a direct result of many answers to our previous Thread:-

The vast majority of replies from men stating its a real issue. Many suggesting the pressure to just perform proving too much.

Many stating that connection with the female is important..even that 1-2-1 would be a preferred starting point or intimacy kissing etc.

2) some couple have a No kissing policy...how do the Males feel about another man Kissing your woman?

Thanks in advance P&C

"

I believe you have to have intimacy yes, kissing yes it's all part of arousal otherwise you turn up shake hands wham bam thankyou ma'am

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Guys & Girls.

Thanks in advance P&C

"

Re 1, those sort of things have to be talked through well before any sort of meet takes place..

Re 2, again communication between couples long before meeting up with anyone is essential, if a bloke has issues with his partner being kissed he's pretty much going to not be ok with other intimate contact..

For us and respect others views that differ but kissing etc is fundamental and part of any meet, seeing the shared intimacy of such is erotic and arousing..

Forum Mod

East Sussex

What does intimacy mean to people, how would you describe it?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Guys & Girls.

Thanks in advance P&C

"

As far as point two is concerned I don't know if you're a kisser or a non kisser. Either way it's best to find out early on if your choice is acceptable to the other person. Our profile says we don't kiss so anyone who asks to meet us knows before they even contact us (if they've read the profile ).

We mostly meet single men and none of them have asked for intimacy in the sense of wanting to engage any further than friendly chat and sex. In fact when they've been left alone with me they've been rather awkward and conversation has been stilted. For most of them a mfm threesome has been the erotic scenario of their fantasy which contributes to their arousal they don't actually want emotional engagement with me, which is fine because I can't offer it

By *escourtesMan  over a year ago

hereford

Depends which bits want kissing

"Many stating that connection with the female is important..even that 1-2-1 would be a preferred starting point or intimacy kissing etc.

Thanks in advance P&C"

A connection is really important, if that chemistry isn’t there then yes it would be difficult to “get hard”. I don’t have sex with people ‘just because’. If there wasn’t any intimacy, then it would feel cold & meaningless to me, and that’s not what I look for.

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

"Guys & Girls.

Thanks in advance P&C

"

Myself it’s important to make the meet fun.

Tell me if I am wrong but the way it reads you want or just telling the guys just to fuck and leave would make me turn away

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

I found C kissing another guy harder than actually watching her be sexual with them! It’s fine now but that was quite weird at first.

We actually want a single person joining us to have what we give each other. There’s no ‘sorry that’s only for us’ mentality with us.

We want to share our wonderful sex life so we think that’s the best way to do so.

K

By *eachesWithCream OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chester

No. We recently had our first FAB meet. A lovely couple.

They were Soft swing and No kissing.

So the intimacy was only between our respective partners.

We have our own feelings on how that affected our levels of arousal and how the event felt in general.

Just wanted to see how others felt about that.

We personally have decided we would want more stimulation and connection next time.

We're literally on a learning curve.

"I found C kissing another guy harder than actually watching her be sexual with them! It’s fine now but that was quite weird at first.

We actually want a single person joining us to have what we give each other. There’s no ‘sorry that’s only for us’ mentality with us.

We want to share our wonderful sex life so we think that’s the best way to do so.

K"

Yeah that's common. I once kissed a gf with eyes open just to see her bfs face and he looked jealous and turned on at the same time. It was delightful so I kissed harder

» Add a new message to this topic