FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Feeling of belonging

Feeling of belonging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This post is going to be emotional so forgive me but I have to share how I'm feeling.

Throughout my life I've never really felt like I belonged anywhere, never felt comfortable enough to admit to myself that I fancy women and I thought I was weird in some of the thoughts and fantasies I have. I never considered myself particularly attractive (I am not fishing for compliments) and I never felt sexy.

I found swinging in clubs a little over a year ago and fab in may (I did the fashionable disappearing act!) And most recently the forums in about September.

I've just driven back from cupids on a very windy night and I honestly feel like I belong in this community. That I am not strange, weird or ugly. I will never be a size 6 but for the first time in my life I can say I love me.

Maybe its the time of year but I actually think its because I've found where I belong and its something that I feel truly blessed to have in my life. I want to thank you all, because you've supported me through some tough health problems and some emotional times and you have all helped me. I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you

Ruby

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeriseWoman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

"This post is going to be emotional so forgive me but I have to share how I'm feeling.

Throughout my life I've never really felt like I belonged anywhere, never felt comfortable enough to admit to myself that I fancy women and I thought I was weird in some of the thoughts and fantasies I have. I never considered myself particularly attractive (I am not fishing for compliments) and I never felt sexy.

I found swinging in clubs a little over a year ago and fab in may (I did the fashionable disappearing act!) And most recently the forums in about September.

I've just driven back from cupids on a very windy night and I honestly feel like I belong in this community. That I am not strange, weird or ugly. I will never be a size 6 but for the first time in my life I can say I love me.

Maybe its the time of year but I actually think its because I've found where I belong and its something that I feel truly blessed to have in my life. I want to thank you all, because you've supported me through some tough health problems and some emotional times and you have all helped me. I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you

Ruby "

Lots of hugs Ruby xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i know exactly where youre coming from - excuse the pun - i felt like that mostly cos of the exes attitudes - after the divorce i met a guy who was on a similar site to this - who liked me for me - and the more people i meet here do just the same - i ve never felt quite so comfy with myself as amongst yourselves and naturists (somthing else he introduced me too)

im so happy that you have found some peace in your life - thats how i see it xxxxxxxxx S

"This post is going to be emotional so forgive me but I have to share how I'm feeling.

Thank you

Ruby "

Lovely post Ruby!

Huge huggles babe xxxxxxxx

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

Its really good to see and to hear that the site has allowed you to be comfortable with yourself and its great you feel you can share it on here !!

xx

Ruby, you are top notch babes, I know where you are coming from. I feel like a sexual freak among my friends. If only they knew!!!!

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I share a lot of your sentiments too hunny - hugs xx

I get what you mean and you are amazing. Hugs xx

hope i discover that feeling one day. xxx

"I get what you mean and you are amazing. Hugs xx"

Mwah hugs for real tomorrow!! Xxx

"Huge huggles babe xxxxxxxx"

Back at ya xxxxxxx

This is the community I feel myself at home with and can open up with. My friends have no idea of my sexual kinks and they think I am innocent as hell as I never 'date' anyone. Excuse the exclamation marks its not intended for people no longer present!!!! Lol

My friends, for the most part, know I swing. They think I should be with someone and settled down though but after a night like tonight and feeling like I do now; there's no way I could stop.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Ruby, your post is almost exactly how I feel too. Thanks for sharing it.

Big hugs xxx

What a beautiful post Ruby, big (((HUGS))) XXX

Thats lovely ruby, huggles from me. Jules x

"Thats lovely ruby, huggles from me. Jules x"

We both understand how you feel Ruby

Love n hugs n stuff

By *haunMan  over a year ago

Halton

"but for the first time in my life I can say I love me.

Thank you

Ruby "

Hi Ruby,

That is lovely to read.

It is really nice you have this feeling at any time of the year, but I do think it holds more significance as we get to the end of a year and you have reflected upon what has gone on to then hopefully take this onwards into the new year.

Maybe it is the validation of both 'club' and 'on-line' that has provided a balance to you?

The Club world (my personal preference) provides a situation where in general people are just accepting of who we are.

Once all naked in a jacuzzi we are talking to the person (hopefully normally the real person)and the acceptance of you (us all) as we are.

Backing this up is the support and fun of this site.

An on-line community of again (in general) like minded people who have similar interests that we can discuss, moan and support with each other.

And with you living both sides, you are not 'blinkering' your opinion as you can see one side validates the other.

I hope that you can close 2012 (for the good and bad) and move into 2013 with lots of good positive things to start your year and it looks like you are at the position now. (So I am really happy for you)

Take care, have fun and ((BIG HUGS))

xxx

I share some of the sentiments expressed in the OP's first post, in that I have found a community that share my views about sex being a recreational activity that can be enjoyed with other liked minded individuals.

I have had my share of fun via FAB, and have met some lovely people, some of whom are now firm friends.

I shan't be here after 3+ years if I don't enjoy FAB for what it can offer.

FAB people, you are a great bunch, thank you!

Exactly the same here for mrs - self esteem was at an all time low after a ten year relationship which was going nowhere - we found each other and later found fab and feel a sense of belonging too .

Great post op

» Add a new message to this topic