FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Decent photo's

Decent photo's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oe_Steve_NWest OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bolton

Why is it some folks wanna meet up but wont send even half decent pics for you to look at

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably because they have something to hide. If they're fugly they aren't going to want you to know that are they

Cos they're obviously eejits.

Not having a decent public pic is one thing, not being prepared to send a decent pic when supposedly interested in meeting is a different matter. If you've got private pics then that's probably what they're after, they're simply sad individuals!!

By *exyChat100Man  over a year ago

The Hamptons

or theyre a bit scared, because they are doing something they feel guitly about. still not very useful to us though is it

By *oe_Steve_NWest OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bolton

do you think that they think if we meet them and they are fugly we will just go well we are here now so might as well play.

I dont think so we wold be on our feet quick sharp lol

Steve

If the pics don't show a good representation of them, then that would be end of story for me!

By *exyChat100Man  over a year ago

The Hamptons

I've seen some photos that in the end weren't a good representation of the person. They were better on cam or in person. Maybe it's passport photo syndrome lol.

But I agree if they were real munters I'd be on my toes. (rich coming from me lol). But I have a broader version of beauty than most.

But anyway people should at least man up and show there face. Or are they expecting to turn up in a ninja outfit!

Pics can be by message or invite but should be there at some juncture.

Always odd when the man has NONE lol..

We get the excuses from, he always holds the camera.. to they were all destroyed in the fire... Ohhhhh the P.c and yours survived then lol.. How odd.

» Add a new message to this topic