FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Settling down

Settling down

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ristinapink OP   Woman  over a year ago

Staines-upon-Thames

I have found this liberating world of swing very recently. It’s very much what I always wanted, but I want to find my person. My guy. Someone I will settle down with, but that is in the lifestyle. Not sure that’s possible. After almost 2 years in this lifestyle, most guys are attached, so frustrating. Is everyone in here just having a little dish on the side?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Change the way you look for partners.

Staines-upon-Thames

"Change the way you look for partners. "

What do you mean??

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Hopefully I am a big dish on the side but personally I am not looking for a relationship. I love regular meets but I don’t want to have to be beholden to anyone at the moment.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Quite a few success stories on here, Tinder and the Beard, Posh and her partner, sure there was a wedding recently of people who met on here. So it does happen!

Keep an eye out for the dating threads and message someone from there?

Staines-upon-Thames

"Quite a few success stories on here, Tinder and the Beard, Posh and her partner, sure there was a wedding recently of people who met on here. So it does happen!"

xx

"Keep an eye out for the dating threads and message someone from there?"

Is this how you managed to wangle your first date this week?

Staines-upon-Thames

"Keep an eye out for the dating threads and message someone from there?"

I haven’t seen any of those? Where?

"Change the way you look for partners.

What do you mean?? "

You said you seem to meet up with people that are attached. Try a different way of searching for a partner if the current way you are doing it is finding you in that situation.

By *ttentiveRabbitMan  over a year ago

Lymington

Pansexual relationships seem to be the norm now.

Life is complicated and nice to be a bit of a free spirit

I like to have a person.

One person who is just for me.

Someone who has my back, who I know would catch me if I needed, who is my biggest fan and most honest soundingboard. Someone who will smother me with attention (in a healthy way) and kinkify my bratty ass to the highest high but lets me breathe and grow and change.

I WOULD like to find that person is what I should say. Haven't yet.

It's why I joined fab when other sites were totally meh.

I'd not be living in eachothers pockets as I have a lot of commitments but it's lovely to have a connection with just one special person. To know them inside and out and be known and seen in return

"Keep an eye out for the dating threads and message someone from there?

Is this how you managed to wangle your first date this week? "

Something about a 69 I believe

"Keep an eye out for the dating threads and message someone from there?

I haven’t seen any of those? Where?"

There’s been a few

By *ansexualPandaMan  over a year ago

Beds - all sorts of beds ;-)

I'm not seeking a long-term relationship in life, let alone this site. That doesn't mean that I'm not open to the possibility of one happening. The trouble I have is that I've never liked the idea of sexual exclusivity.

In the past, I've never had a relationship with someone who didn't get jealous even though from day one I make it clear who I am and that I'm happy for them to either join in or have their own hookups.

I admire the couples on here who can separate the sex from the emotional side of the relationship.

By *reamyclottedcreamWoman  over a year ago

Helston... or St Awful?...

"I like to have a person.

Someone who has my back, who I know would catch me if I needed, who is my biggest fan and most honest soundingboard. Someone who will smother me with attention (in a healthy way) and kinkify my bratty ass to the highest high but lets me breathe and grow and change.

I'd not be living in eachothers pockets as I have a lot of commitments but it's lovely to have a connection with just one special person. To know them inside and out and be known and seen in return

"

You are genuinely speaking my mind.

Fingers crossed for us, that we find out person.

Staines-upon-Thames

"

God, I really do hope.

My hopes got wobbled this week but they never die.

Good luck to all my fellow searchers

By *ookie46Woman  over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

It is possible to find that someone

I’ve also been really fortunate to attend two fab weddings the last few years

Staines-upon-Thames

"It is possible to find that someone

I’ve also been really fortunate to attend two fab weddings the last few years "

Two? Wow

I don't think I'd wanna meet "the one". Heartache inevitably follows. I'm happy with lots of hot sexy men for now. When I get too old and I've had enough I'm getting a pack of huskies.

Less hassle than a man.

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

"I have found this liberating world of swing very recently. It’s very much what I always wanted, but I want to find my person. My guy. Someone I will settle down with, but that is in the lifestyle. Not sure that’s possible. After almost 2 years in this lifestyle, most guys are attached, so frustrating. Is everyone in here just having a little dish on the side? "

Frankly this is what I want too.

Despite my best efforts It's hard enough getting a reply let alone a date that could actually lead somewhere.

Should I PM you?

By *ookie46Woman  over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

"It is possible to find that someone

I’ve also been really fortunate to attend two fab weddings the last few years

Two? Wow "

Organised social events have a lot to answer for

The weddings were both wonderful affairs and I was lucky to be bridesmaid at one

Staines-upon-Thames

[Removed by poster at 28/01/23 17:43:19]

Staines-upon-Thames

[Removed by poster at 28/01/23 17:43:46]

Staines-upon-Thames

"I have found this liberating world of swing very recently. It’s very much what I always wanted, but I want to find my person. My guy. Someone I will settle down with, but that is in the lifestyle. Not sure that’s possible. After almost 2 years in this lifestyle, most guys are attached, so frustrating. Is everyone in here just having a little dish on the side?

Despite my best efforts It's hard enough getting a reply let alone a date that could actually lead somewhere.

Should I PM you?"

Your profile is hidden?

Bedfont Feltham

"I have found this liberating world of swing very recently. It’s very much what I always wanted, but I want to find my person. My guy. Someone I will settle down with, but that is in the lifestyle. Not sure that’s possible. After almost 2 years in this lifestyle, most guys are attached, so frustrating. Is everyone in here just having a little dish on the side?

Should I PM you?

Your profile is hidden? "

Don't know why so is yours

"I have found this liberating world of swing very recently. It’s very much what I always wanted, but I want to find my person. My guy. Someone I will settle down with, but that is in the lifestyle. Not sure that’s possible. After almost 2 years in this lifestyle, most guys are attached, so frustrating. Is everyone in here just having a little dish on the side? "

I think I’m the male version of you , but I’m confident it will happen ,

for guys it’s a lot slower burn , but we have the advantage that someone showing an interest in us is probably not putting an act on just to get us inti bed - cynical I know , but deep down probably true

Bedfont Feltham

Should I PM you?

Your profile is hidden?

Don't know why so is yours "

Have you blocked me for some reason?

By *egvisir71Man  over a year ago

Derbyshire

I’m single and open to a relationship off here if it happens, who knows

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Nice nipples OP

It happens on here

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

It's not a dating site if that's what you are looking for.

It's not a dating site if that's what you are looking for."

I beg to differ, its a site.

How you choose to use it, is up to you.

If you are a single, looking for someone like-minded then here is as good a place as any.

At least the idea of permissive non monogomy won't be alien.

couple, us we him her.

If you are a single, looking for someone like-minded then here is as good a place as any.

At least the idea of permissive non monogomy won't be alien."

Clue's in the site name.

Staines-upon-Thames

At least the idea of permissive non monogomy won't be alien."

This!

Clue's in the site name."

If you want to date someone who enjoys swinging I can't think of anywhere better.

Clue's in the site name."

I don't see it stated anywhere that only couples and confirmed singletons can join.

Who are you to be trying to make rules up and telling folk they can or can't anything?

People are free to suit themselves.

couple, us we him her.

Clue's in the site name.

I don't see it stated anywhere that only couples and confirmed singletons can join.

Who are you to be trying to make rules up and telling folk they can or can't anything?

People are free to suit themselves.

"

Wow aggressive much!

The point I am making is, time and time again threads come up with people complaining that this site isn't what it used to be and it's not real swinger's anymore...

But there's definitely more singles now than couples with more and more treating it like a dating site.

But people can do what the hell they want and they will regardless.

Why so aggressive? I was stating a fact not an opinion.

Clue's in the site name.

If you want to date someone who enjoys swinging I can't think of anywhere better."

Your comments were challenging what's allowed. I simply responded.

If you decide to interpret my straight forward reply as aggressive I can't help that.

Some people don't like plain speech I guess

Staines-upon-Thames

Clue's in the site name.

If you want to date someone who enjoys swinging I can't think of anywhere better."

That’s exactly what I’d like

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

One of our friends (male) was single on here for about 3 or 4 years looking for exactly what you are, he’s just found somebody although early on in their relationship and the world of swinging for her, all seems to be going well, so don’t give in, there are people out there

By *rettyflamingoCouple  over a year ago

Where the flamboyance of flamingos live

This is what I’m looking for too, whilst I love this lifestyle I’m now living it would be lovely to have someone special in my life to share it with .

I'd like to find "my" person too but who's not in this lifestyle. If I met him I'd be off here like a shot x

"

This is so well put and exactly what I’d like also.

By *ehindHerEyesCouple  over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

"Quite a few success stories on here, Tinder and the Beard, Posh and her partner, sure there was a wedding recently of people who met on here. So it does happen!"

It can happen yes, we met on here and decided to carry on in the lifestyle (well when life gives us the chance to ), Lorna and Ash got married recently, thevonmatterhorns, vanilla masquerade, pixie and her king, nice but very naughty are all other couples who met on here

So it can happen

Tinder xx

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

"

That pretty much describes us, we're long distance but we're each others person and we enjoy the things fab will bring us

Tinder

I would love to find a partner for a relationship, but that's easier said than done

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

"I would love to find a partner for a relationship, but that's easier said than done "

Never say never, he snuck up on me and took me by surprise

Tinder x

By *uicy 2020Woman  over a year ago

London

Im not looking to "date" right now after getting seriously burnt. But i always think that eventually i will want find my person to be with forever. Ive always assumed this would be a monogamous relationship, im quite new to swinging and have only really been a unicorn, ive never shared my partner before. However, as im into what some might consider kink i dont know if i would be able to find that on a regular dating app. I worry that people not in the lifestyle will judge me for some of the experiences ive had, and for being on here. So maybe this is a good place to find someone more openminded sexually to have a relationship with. Good luck to all with whatever they are looking for on here x

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"I would love to find a partner for a relationship, but that's easier said than done

Tinder x"

Is he hiding cos he never seems to post now

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

"I would love to find a partner for a relationship, but that's easier said than done

Tinder x

Is he hiding cos he never seems to post now"

He's just been super busy with work so took a step back for a while and left me to my own devices

he'll be back when he gets a quiet moment

Tinder x

"Im not looking to "date" right now after getting seriously burnt. But i always think that eventually i will want find my person to be with forever. Ive always assumed this would be a monogamous relationship, im quite new to swinging and have only really been a unicorn, ive never shared my partner before. However, as im into what some might consider kink i dont know if i would be able to find that on a regular dating app. I worry that people not in the lifestyle will judge me for some of the experiences ive had, and for being on here. So maybe this is a good place to find someone more openminded sexually to have a relationship with. Good luck to all with whatever they are looking for on here x "

This is a little of my experience here too.

I've never classed my left hand as a bit on the side...

By *heaspieswingerMan  over a year ago

Peak District

It is possible. We know at least one couple that swung separately before they dated, who now swing together. My advice would be to be upfront with a potential partner. That gives them the get out early card so that you aren’t wasting your time.

I didn’t think I wanted a relationship at all. Met someone off here that I thought could’ve been a great match as a life partner in so many aspects, including the less ‘traditional’ sexual side of it. It hasn’t ended up in a relationship but it has made me realise that’s what I’d love to find here…I suppose it’s possible seeing other people’s experiences, so keep taking proactive steps and be upfront about it good luck

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

Is it me you're looking for

Staines-upon-Thames

"I have found this liberating world of swing very recently. It’s very much what I always wanted, but I want to find my person. My guy. Someone I will settle down with, but that is in the lifestyle. Not sure that’s possible. After almost 2 years in this lifestyle, most guys are attached, so frustrating. Is everyone in here just having a little dish on the side? Is it me you're looking for "

Hello?

Oh it can certainly happen

It’s all about the right time and place. Finding that special someone, you just click with. It’s like magic, when you find the one you’re looking for.

I am so lucky to have found my diamond on here

"

This is for me too

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

OP maybe put what you're looking for in your profile. That might help. You may get the odd guy trying it on and claiming to be looking for the same thing just to get in your knickers but it would at least show you're after more than just casual arrangements.

I met Fox on here over a decade ago. We've been married 7 years now. Neither of us was necessarily looking for anything long term but things just progressed from occasional meets to being FB's, then FWB's and then the next thing we knew we were living together.

Don't go down the route of looking for Mr Right. You'll have to kiss a lot of frogs to find him and if it's meant to happen it will. And in the meantime it's all good fun looking......

A

"Oh it can certainly happen

It’s all about the right time and place. Finding that special someone, you just click with. It’s like magic, when you find the one you’re looking for.

I am so lucky to have found my diamond on here "

Aw

» Add a new message to this topic