FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Trust

Trust

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

I have a job that means I cannot share my picture on here, as I would feasibly get the sack if my photo got out on here and I would become unemployable in my field (a field I am very proud of).

How do people get past the trust issues on here, with having no picture up?

A lot of people won't even take messages, let alone reply, if no photo (quite rightly, I don't have a problem with this).

But I do want to be active on this site and become trusted here, I feel it is a side of me that can be explored a lot more.

So, how do I get past that? Is there anything I can do?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You could explain this in your first message and ask to cam instead if that would be safer for you?

Miss S x

Hello!

Plenty of people on here keep themselves anonymous but still manage to post lots of great photos.

Put your thinking cap on and think of something creative you could take a photo of. Maybe your favourite tee, your favourite cup to drink from. Your shoes even. I've seen some great shoe shots on here. You don't have to show your face. Maybe look around for some inspiration, the forums are great actually for creative men.

You could always try a large local social, or a club if you feel brave enough. It's a good way to meet others.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I have lots of pics. None of them could identify me. It's not really that difficult.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Some people don't get that privacy is important for many,all I can say is perhaps you are messaging the wrong people or just not found people who are willing to trust you.

Being upfront from the beginning is your best chance.

Also if possible getting to a local (if possible or further afield) social organised by others in a vanilla setting.

Get networking,get your self known and try to get some verifications in person.

It makes a huge difference.

Trust us when we say that everyone from every walk of life is on here and no-one is surprised when they see others they might know.

We/Mrs don't share face pics until a meet is arranged (social)

Under the understanding that a picture will be sent the day before if they don't like what they see and want to change their mind we will not be upset or offended.

Trust is a tricky thing on here, that's why many stick with people who they know.

Hmm thats an idea thank you

"Hello!

Plenty of people on here keep themselves anonymous but still manage to post lots of great photos.

Put your thinking cap on and think of something creative you could take a photo of. Maybe your favourite tee, your favourite cup to drink from. Your shoes even. I've seen some great shoe shots on here. You don't have to show your face. Maybe look around for some inspiration, the forums are great actually for creative men.

You could always try a large local social, or a club if you feel brave enough. It's a good way to meet others.

"

Thank you. I actually hadn't even considered photos with no face, now you have said it it seems so obvious lol!

Ok thanks Dave.

(Clearly a joke, gonna be awkward if your name is Dave now!)

By *oghicksMan  over a year ago

Brackley

"Hello!

Thank you. I actually hadn't even considered photos with no face, now you have said it it seems so obvious lol!"

Most of us need to be discrete but it isn't a problem unless you have something such as a very distinctive tattoo.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

You say in your profile you have pics available so can you not attach one in a message and tick the box so it deletes after it has been viewed?

Some good advice above though

Oh an event further afield might be better, less chance of being recognised

I do have some trust issues lol, so I don't attach a pic. I always send a pic once we have chatted a while though.

Maybe I need to be braver!

Weird that I can take such control in the bedroom but that I find initial contact so hard.

Fab is the home of the headless photo. Get snapping

» Add a new message to this topic