FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bad is good

Bad is good

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rHotNotts OP   Man  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

What is it about bad that is so good?

Like against your better judgment you think you can reign them in or just the fact they challenge you

Why do they get into your head in a way good doesn’t get you ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Some people like a challenge.

Others like me can't be dealing with all the effort.

Your welcome to the crazy/bad one's.

Happy to be quiet and peaceful.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

Hey you.

So, I don't know what a duffer is.

But whatever that is, I'm sorry you picked one.

Sometimes we like that challenge. Keeps us on our toes. It's thrilling because they're very much not a good idea.

Hope you're a bit better when you read this.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What is it about bad that is so good?

Like against your better judgment you think you can reign them in or just the fact they challenge you

Why do they get into your head in a way good doesn’t get you ?"

I can't be dealing with bad ones, I prefer a stress free life

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

They are fun, they push those buttons that no one else can. You don't want to tame them, just ride the wave of madness till you have to get off for some grounding.

They're very hard work, but fuck me what a rush

You have the fixer/rescuer gene in you! Ýou are never going to change them, let them go

The Michael Jackson album? Probably “The Way You Make Me Feel” or “Man in the Mirror”.

Been there, done that. Never again.

"What is it about bad that is so good?

Why do they get into your head in a way good doesn’t get you ?

I can't be dealing with bad ones, I prefer a stress free life "

Don't we all....

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

I think for me, when I was younger, the bad ones were like a partner in crime. It meant that I didn't have to reign myself in as much, they could deal with my chaos without getting all emotional about it. They were volatile, exciting dalliances....the good ones always seemed a bit boring in comparison.

By *he night owlMan  over a year ago

East Midlands

"I think for me, when I was younger, the bad ones were like a partner in crime. It meant that I didn't have to reign myself in as much, they could deal with my chaos without getting all emotional about it. They were volatile, exciting dalliances....the good ones always seemed a bit boring in comparison. "

Has that changed then since you were younger and if so, how may I ask ?

I understand the partner in crime thing in a past tense and to be fair maybe a little dangerous liaison in the future just to reminder of yesteryear but as age increases we feel we should at least try and conform to the sensibilities of today(or maybe not) ?

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

It can be exciting, thrilling, a challenge, a way to live your life through them.

However, some bad behaviour is toxic, and its important to be able to recognise and escape that before it consumes you as well as them!

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

"I think for me, when I was younger, the bad ones were like a partner in crime. It meant that I didn't have to reign myself in as much, they could deal with my chaos without getting all emotional about it. They were volatile, exciting dalliances....the good ones always seemed a bit boring in comparison.

I understand the partner in crime thing in a past tense and to be fair maybe a little dangerous liaison in the future just to reminder of yesteryear but as age increases we feel we should at least try and conform to the sensibilities of today(or maybe not) ?

"

I've just mellowed in general as I've aged.

Oh goodness no, I don't feel the need to conform to any societal ideals that others try to impose on me. It's more the fact that I've been there, done that, got the t-shirt....that lifestyle doesn't interest me any more, other things bring me happiness and contentment these days.

By *he night owlMan  over a year ago

East Midlands

"I think for me, when I was younger, the bad ones were like a partner in crime. It meant that I didn't have to reign myself in as much, they could deal with my chaos without getting all emotional about it. They were volatile, exciting dalliances....the good ones always seemed a bit boring in comparison.

Oh goodness no, I don't feel the need to conform to any societal ideals that others try to impose on me. It's more the fact that I've been there, done that, got the t-shirt....that lifestyle doesn't interest me any more, other things bring me happiness and contentment these days. "

Fair enough and understand now but forgive my questioning but very glad other things have brought you the happiness and contentment you seeked.

I absolutely won’t and can’t conform to all the beliefs and ideals and don’t accept what other people feel and tell me as that’s the individuals opinion which we all have but just wish more had that philosophy.

Glad the mellowness has kicked in and wish you and all well for the future.

Sorry Op but good question to be fair

Dubai & Nottingham

"Hey you.

So, I don't know what a duffer is.

But whatever that is, I'm sorry you picked one.

Sometimes we like that challenge. Keeps us on our toes. It's thrilling because they're very much not a good idea.

Hope you're a bit better when you read this.

"

A duffer is a firework that fizzles and then goes out and you should never never attempt to reA-light it - it was when I was a kid anyway!

I’m fine , just needed a few days to be sad. I let her get under my skin. But am back now. What was her name again?

Dubai & Nottingham

Oh goodness no, I don't feel the need to conform to any societal ideals that others try to impose on me. It's more the fact that I've been there, done that, got the t-shirt....that lifestyle doesn't interest me any more, other things bring me happiness and contentment these days.

Fair enough and understand now but forgive my questioning but very glad other things have brought you the happiness and contentment you seeked.

I absolutely won’t and can’t conform to all the beliefs and ideals and don’t accept what other people feel and tell me as that’s the individuals opinion which we all have but just wish more had that philosophy.

Glad the mellowness has kicked in and wish you and all well for the future.

Sorry Op but good question to be fair "

No worries, interesting. I still break all the rules and am often attracted to people more if people warn me off them.

I do think different people bring out different things in each other , no one is all bad or all good. And my experience of someone is unique to me.if you want a full and rich life you have to go where it’s dangerous sometimes.

» Add a new message to this topic