FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sexy hot tub accommodation in Midlands

Sexy hot tub accommodation in Midlands

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *randMrsCambridge OP   Couple  over a year ago

Stansted (Herts/Essex)

Please can anyone recommend a sexy place to rent with a discrete hot tub in the Midlands area.

The usual sites (Airbnb etc) are rubbish for searching for hot tubs or aren’t clear on whether the hot tub is private enough to be naked in.

Thanks Fabbers x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olarbear73Man  over a year ago

The Pole (Glasgowish)

I’m sure there’s a website that deals specifically in lodge type accommodation with hot tubs

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Henlle Hall Oswestry is West Midlands, close to the Welsh Borders. Lovely little place

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

If you want to stretch to Norfolk we can recommend an awesome place.

Google Saving Grace Bawdeswell

Stansted (Herts/Essex)

"I’m sure there’s a website that deals specifically in lodge type accommodation with hot tubs "

Thanks. We’ve looked at those but the hot tubs look to be at the front of the lodges. We don’t want to put anyone off their morning constitutional

Stansted (Herts/Essex)

"Henlle Hall Oswestry is West Midlands, close to the Welsh Borders. Lovely little place"

Thank you, they look lovely. Have you stayed there? Is the hot tub overlooked at all? xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I’m sure there’s a website that deals specifically in lodge type accommodation with hot tubs

Thanks. We’ve looked at those but the hot tubs look to be at the front of the lodges. We don’t want to put anyone off their morning constitutional "

I've found cottages tend to be better for hot tub privacy, rather than lodge type accommodation where they tend to be on the front property.

Stansted (Herts/Essex)

"I’m sure there’s a website that deals specifically in lodge type accommodation with hot tubs

Thanks. We’ve looked at those but the hot tubs look to be at the front of the lodges. We don’t want to put anyone off their morning constitutional

I've found cottages tend to be better for hot tub privacy, rather than lodge type accommodation where they tend to be on the front property. "

Exactly! Do you know any that you’d recommend?

xx

Stansted (Herts/Essex)

"If you want to stretch to Norfolk we can recommend an awesome place.

Google Saving Grace Bawdeswell"

Thank you. Yes we do like a trip to Norfolk as well and this place looks great…we’ve saved it in our favourites x

» Add a new message to this topic