FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Satisfying a mans woman

Satisfying a mans woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *REEPALESTINE OP   Man  over a year ago

derby

Nothing better and more fulfilling than satisfying another mans woman infront of him and him watching what he can’t do to her.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Fitzrovia

That's a very 'possessive' remark. Does the woman •belong• to the man? Are Ownership Papers discussed beforehand?

By *lice AgainTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

"That's a very 'possessive' remark. Does the woman •belong• to the man? Are Ownership Papers discussed beforehand?"

To right.

I mean I'd love to see another man (well, another person with a cock) satisfy my partner but I'm not sure there'd be any kind of power play here.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Something I’ve done many times

By *istyPeaksCouple  over a year ago

braintree

Too much to unravel here…

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

I'm pretty sure her man does anything you can and a lot more often

"I'm pretty sure her man does anything you can and a lot more often "

With love. Which trumps all

By *oystick-MCRMan  over a year ago

Manchester | London

Watching! He should be in the kitchen fixing us a sandwich

Port talbot

"I'm pretty sure her man does anything you can and a lot more often

With love. Which trumps all

"

Exactly

Port talbot

"Watching! He should be in the kitchen fixing us a sandwich "

Cheese and ham?

By *ou only live onceMan  over a year ago

London

Ah, but you're probably an amateur pussy pounder?

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

I do love the confidence of young bulls.

Almost as much as I love hanging out with the stag vixen couples who laugh about them as soon as they're out the door so we can actually do the things that really get her off.

"Nothing better and more fulfilling than satisfying another mans woman infront of him and him watching what he can’t do to her. "

That would be a cuckold humiliation, no? Pretty specific kink.

Port talbot

Ah, but you're probably an amateur pussy pounder? "

This is true, we all are compared to the professional op

By *oystick-MCRMan  over a year ago

Manchester | London

"Watching! He should be in the kitchen fixing us a sandwich

Cheese and ham? "

Steak and cheese please, and thanks

braintree

This is true, we all are compared to the professional op "

Port talbot

"Watching! He should be in the kitchen fixing us a sandwich

Cheese and ham?

Steak and cheese please, and thanks"

It's not steak and bj day

London

This is true, we all are compared to the professional op "

Yes. I grew up with ambitions of going pro, but know I'll never make it now.

braintree

Ah. To be fair…. Once you’re professional you can’t compete in the Olympics

London

"Ah. To be fair…. Once you’re professional you can’t compete in the Olympics"

Paris 2024 here I come!

Port talbot

This is true, we all are compared to the professional op

Yes. I grew up with ambitions of going pro, but know I'll never make it now."

Never give up on your dreams buddy, ask OP for some professional advice

braintree

"Ah. To be fair…. Once you’re professional you can’t compete in the Olympics

Paris 2024 here I come!"

Good luck… do you have a partner

London

Paris 2024 here I come!

Good luck… do you have a partner "

Think I might get a team together and enter the 8s. Competition in the pairs is intense.

By *eard and BoobsCouple  over a year ago

Portstewart

"Nothing better and more fulfilling than satisfying another mans woman infront of him and him watching what he can’t do to her. "

We would say that usually the husband or male of the couple is more than capable of doing it himself but it's possible that the act of sharing is what the couple wants to explore and experience. Op perhaps you may get some interest with your current question from the cuck couples on the site but as for other types were not so sure. And personally from us it's a outright no simply because of the attitude and tone of your post but we wish you good luck and happy fabbing on the site

By *ndreisabelCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"Nothing better and more fulfilling than satisfying another mans woman infront of him and him watching what he can’t do to her.

We would say that usually the husband or male of the couple is more than capable of doing it himself but it's possible that the act of sharing is what the couple wants to explore and experience. Op perhaps you may get some interest with your current question from the cuck couples on the site but as for other types were not so sure. And personally from us it's a outright no simply because of the attitude and tone of your post but we wish you good luck and happy fabbing on the site "

This

braintree

Paris 2024 here I come!

Good luck… do you have a partner

Think I might get a team together and enter the 8s. Competition in the pairs is intense."

I’ll train up .,.

"That's a very 'possessive' remark. Does the woman •belong• to the man? Are Ownership Papers discussed beforehand?"

Chill out hun Its not an English lit exam . Think we all know what he means

derby

"That's a very 'possessive' remark. Does the woman •belong• to the man? Are Ownership Papers discussed beforehand?

Chill out hun Its not an English lit exam . Think we all know what he means"

Haha love this, didn’t quite expect the political correctness police to be the Jeffery West wearing type tbf

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

^^^This. We get very irritated and off put by guys thinking they can "give it to me" in a way Mr KC can't. Utter claptrap! Delete!

It is indeed as you say, a very "possessive" remark. But it's also a key central aspect of many cuck couple relationship dynamics in swinging, of which there's no shortage of bull-type men who are eager to reinforce and propagate that mentality.

Raj, I bet they're all lining up 4u2 to service them now...!

The lack of understanding is strong in this one.

derby

[Removed, we will review]

By *rtyIanMan  over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

And that’s my insomnia sorted

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"That's a very 'possessive' remark. Does the woman •belong• to the man? Are Ownership Papers discussed beforehand?

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Christ... This took an even more unpleasant turn than I first expected it to.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

Oh dear dear me

Good Lord

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

maybe he can do it to her but prefers to watch somebody else, maybe thats his kink

"Nothing better and more fulfilling than satisfying another mans woman infront of him and him watching what he can’t do to her. maybe he can do it to her but prefers to watch somebody else, maybe thats his kink "

Maybe he’s just busy and has things to be getting on with…

Dorchester

"Nothing better and more fulfilling than satisfying another mans woman infront of him and him watching what he can’t do to her. maybe he can do it to her but prefers to watch somebody else, maybe thats his kink

Maybe he’s just busy and has things to be getting on with… "

The washing or making the tea?

"Nothing better and more fulfilling than satisfying another mans woman infront of him and him watching what he can’t do to her. maybe he can do it to her but prefers to watch somebody else, maybe thats his kink

Maybe he’s just busy and has things to be getting on with… The washing or making the tea? "

Exactly. He can do some chores that need doing and his wife gets chance to ‘put her feet up’ (so to speak

Dorchester

Maybe he’s just busy and has things to be getting on with… The washing or making the tea?

Exactly. He can do some chores that need doing and his wife gets chance to ‘put her feet up’ (so to speak "

Yes i get that...... It makes hubbies life easier because she comes out the spare room red faced and satisfied oh and knackered while he gets on with the daily chores

Maybe he’s just busy and has things to be getting on with… The washing or making the tea?

Exactly. He can do some chores that need doing and his wife gets chance to ‘put her feet up’ (so to speak Yes i get that...... It makes hubbies life easier because she comes out the spare room red faced and satisfied oh and knackered while he gets on with the daily chores "

Maybe if he helps with her orgasms, he can help by fixing the leaky gutter too. see if he can do that better.

Dorchester

Exactly. He can do some chores that need doing and his wife gets chance to ‘put her feet up’ (so to speak Yes i get that...... It makes hubbies life easier because she comes out the spare room red faced and satisfied oh and knackered while he gets on with the daily chores

Maybe if he helps with her orgasms, he can help by fixing the leaky gutter too. see if he can do that better. "

who hubby or the wife pummeller?

Maybe he’s just busy and has things to be getting on with… The washing or making the tea? "

Don't forget the sandwich

By *armandwet50Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

This

Dorchester

Don't forget the sandwich "

yabba dabba doooooo

By *helroyCouple  over a year ago

Skegness

"Nothing better and more fulfilling than satisfying another mans woman infront of him and him watching what he can’t do to her.

We would say that usually the husband or male of the couple is more than capable of doing it himself but it's possible that the act of sharing is what the couple wants to explore and experience. Op perhaps you may get some interest with your current question from the cuck couples on the site but as for other types were not so sure. And personally from us it's a outright no simply because of the attitude and tone of your post but we wish you good luck and happy fabbing on the site "

this is us

Dorchester

We would say that usually the husband or male of the couple is more than capable of doing it himself but it's possible that the act of sharing is what the couple wants to explore and experience. Op perhaps you may get some interest with your current question from the cuck couples on the site but as for other types were not so sure. And personally from us it's a outright no simply because of the attitude and tone of your post but we wish you good luck and happy fabbing on the site

this is us "

but he's a professional pussy pounder

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

What a disgusting statement!

I hope you never get a meet again mate.

Also believe me when I say this, Sydney University aren't interested either.

But it proves your mentality, that you feel the need for tbe disclaimer

What a strange reply

Why?

Tolerance, each to their own, some couples enjoy this dynamic, why should you be judge and jury?

Exactly this. The kink shaming in this thread is unreal...

Personally I wasn't kink shaming

The op never made his post and directed it toward any particular kink or kinkster. It was a generalised statement.

If I was part of a couple who enjoyed watching my partner getting pleasured (I'm single but if I had a partner that would be a kink of mine) but I would certainly rule the OP out of it purely down to his attitude.

"

It was a statement directed at cuckholding. Unless you are into the popular dynamic/kink, you can easily mistake the comment for something else.

Attitudes aside. All we kinksters ask for is a little understanding, if you don't like what we do, then just scroll on past. The derogatory comments are just not needed. And that's from both sides.

What a strange reply

Why?

Tolerance, each to their own, some couples enjoy this dynamic, why should you be judge and jury?

The op never made his post and directed it toward any particular kink or kinkster. It was a generalised statement.

If I was part of a couple who enjoyed watching my partner getting pleasured (I'm single but if I had a partner that would be a kink of mine) but I would certainly rule the OP out of it purely down to his attitude.

It was a statement directed at cuckholding. Unless you are into the popular dynamic/kink, you can easily mistake the comment for something else.

Attitudes aside. All we kinksters ask for is a little understanding, if you don't like what we do, then just scroll on past. The derogatory comments are just not needed. And that's from both sides.

"

I will always apologise if I feel I'm in tbe wrong

Maybe I have the wrong idea of what cuckolding actually is (I'm new to this)

If cuckolding is about the man's wife and visitor performing in front of them and making them feel totally inadequate, and both he and the wife get off on that.....then I apologise

What a strange reply

Why?

"

I find it easy to ignore derogatory.

I’ve got a view in couples and single people joining them. This wasn’t the thread for it, I look for more positive ones.

this is us but he's a professional pussy pounder "

If he's not a paid male pornstar working on studio porn flicks with well known porn stars then he's not a professional pussy pounder.

You can't be a professional something if you're not being paid for it. Because clearly then you're not good enough to be considered professional!

Manchester

What a strange reply

Why?

I will always apologise if I feel I'm in tbe wrong

Maybe I have the wrong idea of what cuckolding actually is (I'm new to this)

If cuckolding is about the man's wife and visitor performing in front of them and making them feel totally inadequate, and both he and the wife get off on that.....then I apologise "

Apology accepted

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Yes this

I don't like the getting one up on someone way of thinking .couples swing to add to a good sex life ,not because it's lacking usually.

Manchester

Yes this

I don't like the getting one up on someone way of thinking .couples swing to add to a good sex life ,not because it's lacking usually."

Many different reasons for swinging and something "lacking" is a common reason

Dorchester

this is us but he's a professional pussy pounder

If he's not a paid male pornstar working on studio porn flicks with well known porn stars then he's not a professional pussy pounder.

You can't be a professional something if you're not being paid for it. Because clearly then you're not good enough to be considered professional! "

Of course you can he can be doing it for charity or he can be doing it to help a friend

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Oh bless your heart, you really believe you are doing this, don’t you?

By *oreAgainForeverCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

Came to write exactly same perfectly put…not for us

Manchester

Oh bless your heart, you really believe you are doing this, don’t you?"

I have just read your profile and from my understanding, this should be the perfect offer for a cuckold couple whose man likes to be humiliated.

Confused of Luton

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

Once i take possession of the mans woman - i click my fingers and command ‘leave us’ i then proceed to give her afoot rub and he thinks the moaning is because im awesome in bed… which obviously i am… but to finish off i spill a bit of water on the mattress… then invite him back and he assumes not only did I pleasure her but i made her squirt!! And fir once his wife has actually really enjoyed herself and feels relaxed.

Manchester

"Once i take possession of the mans woman - i click my fingers and command ‘leave us’ i then proceed to give her afoot rub and he thinks the moaning is because im awesome in bed… which obviously i am… but to finish off i spill a bit of water on the mattress… then invite him back and he assumes not only did I pleasure her but i made her squirt!! And fir once his wife has actually really enjoyed herself and feels relaxed. "

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Give the op a break and don't be so literal. None of us are perfect.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I took the post as...a man does another mans wife while he sits and watches only rather than he is rubbish and can't satisfy his own wife. I suppose it depends how you read the post, which is the problem with text.

People do have this type of play and having posters who don't understand other peoples dynamics tell those people that they are wrong is a bit off.

We are on a swinging site, if you don't like or don't understand another persons dynamics then please don't spoil that persons thread

To the OP, if you start your thread again in the swinging section I will make sure it isn't spoilt.