FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dominant

Dominant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm with a woman that loves being dominated, any ideas to help a guy out and take her places shes never been?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ask her where she wants to go.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

Do your own researching.

And plan things properly so that when you are with her it feels like you got it all under control.

Learn to choose her meals, wine, clothes, make up etc so it just becomes normal. Learn to shop for her clothes and make up.

Just learn man !

Hope this helps

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

"I'm with a woman that loves being dominated, any ideas to help a guy out and take her places shes never been?"

That depends on the domination dynamic you have.

For instance. I'd go wherever I wanted to go and he would love it regardless, because he loves pleasing me. We are in a pleasing dynamic.

I wouldn't choose his clothes, food, looks etc as we are not in a M/s dynamic.

Clear Consistent Communication with a partner, is key to any dynamic you might be in. Good luck OP

Dubai

^ that sounds very sweet

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"I'm with a woman that loves being dominated, any ideas to help a guy out and take her places shes never been?"

Has she been to the Tower of London? Bitches love the tower!

"I'm with a woman that loves being dominated, any ideas to help a guy out and take her places shes never been?

Has she been to the Tower of London? Bitches love the tower! "

They lose their heads over it.

I like to take a woman to heaven and back…

*someone had to say it.

"I like to take a woman to heaven and back…

*someone had to say it. "

I'd rather go to IKEA.

"I like to take a woman to heaven and back…

*someone had to say it.

I'd rather go to IKEA. "

You want meatballs!!!

"Do your own researching.

And plan things properly so that when you are with her it feels like you got it all under control.

Learn to choose her meals, wine, clothes, make up etc so it just becomes normal. Learn to shop for her clothes and make up.

Just learn man !

Hope this helps "

It is only helpful if this is the sort of Dominant dynamic the Submissive enjoys. It isn’t always about the Dominant (D) making the selection for the Submissive (S).

It can be the S has seen something they like and asking the D for their opinion on it.

OP, if you’re unsure about where to begin, try asking her what type of places she’d like to go. The best D/s dynamics are the ones where you take the time to understand each other rather than conform to a stereotype.

M

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

lol like a holiday

Dubai

Just learn man !

Hope this helps

It is only helpful if this is the sort of Dominant dynamic the Submissive enjoys. It isn’t always about the Dominant (D) making the selection for the Submissive (S).

It can be the S has seen something they like and asking the D for their opinion on it.

OP, if you’re unsure about where to begin, try asking her what type of places she’d like to go. The best D/s dynamics are the ones where you take the time to understand each other rather than conform to a stereotype.

M"

Great insightful advice , if you don’t know what to do ask her

Just learn man !

Hope this helps

M

Great insightful advice , if you don’t know what to do ask her

"

The OP is asking for advice on how to please the woman he is with in a Dominant dynamic. It’s a very broad dynamic that isn’t advisable to approach based on one stereotype and with what little information we have.

If you have to ask, then you aaaaaain't it, babe.

By *lephantisMan  over a year ago

Oxford

"If you have to ask, then you aaaaaain't it, babe."

I have to say, this is pretty much my feeling. Of course that's not to say Dominants mystically know everything. There are endless things one has to learn, depending on predilections, about shibari, or particular painplay, or other techniques.

But when it comes to fundamental dynamics such as 'How do I become Dominant in this relationship' - well, it's a dynamic, which means infinitely variable, a rope under tension. The best person to learn from is them, and yourself. What works for you both?

» Add a new message to this topic