FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Finally....I have realised....

Finally....I have realised....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weetkitten65 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Halifax

That I do have a physical type of guy I go for....when I thought I didn't...

I just seem to be drawn to bald/shaved heads,short beards preferably goatee...

All I need then is stimulating conversation & for them to have a great sense of humour..

It's only taken me 57 years to work this out...

Have you finally found out or realised something after years of not been sure before?..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

It's better late than never isn't OP? At least now you'll find it easier to find exactly the sort to give you clit twitches on sight.

I had an epiphany recently. Actually, it's not an epiphany if someone else points it out is it? Fuck it, I'm claiming it.

I have a real love, real predilection for teasing people. The more someone wants something (in terms of having sex, etc), the more I relish not giving them that. But it also makes me want them that bit more.

I think in a world of quick fucks, swiping and ghosting, I'm happy doing it my way.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've realised that I would actually quite like someone that actually likes me for well, me.

All the "I'd love to fuck you" guys are very nice and all, but it just gets a tad meh after a while.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

"I've realised that I would actually quite like someone that actually likes me for well, me.

All the "I'd love to fuck you" guys are very nice and all, but it just gets a tad meh after a while. "

It does doesn't it? I think everyone reaches that point at some point or other on here/places like this. You'll find it, I'm a great believer in people being able to.

I've got no interest in people who don't like me for me, quirks and all. Fucks are great, don't get me wrong. Who doesn't love being desired? If I can find people who like my rather flawed self, so can you. x

"I've realised that I would actually quite like someone that actually likes me for well, me.

All the "I'd love to fuck you" guys are very nice and all, but it just gets a tad meh after a while. "

But how do they get to know 'you'?

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Side note, but I'd genuinely hate to have a 'type'. It would be boring if everyone had to look the same and be a clone of the last. I like a variety pack

But whatever works for you

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

The biggest one was when I labelled myself poly, just after I joined here OP

I've always had multiple simultaneous relationships since my first boyfriends at 18, I just never knew it was a thing with a label till I joined here nearly 4 years ago.

Making long lasting relationships with amazing people who care nuture and love each other, has been a fabulous journey. And I look forward to celebrating our 4 year anniversary and excited for however long we have together in the future

You are funny, blunt, and knockdown sarcastic every day of the week... Pick me!

By *semeforfunMan  over a year ago

Bourne lincs

That sub bi guy s ar not very well liked on here

By *weetkitten65 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Halifax

Totally agree

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"That I do have a physical type of guy I go for....when I thought I didn't...

I just seem to be drawn to bald/shaved heads,short beards preferably goatee...

All I need then is stimulating conversation & for them to have a great sense of humour..

It's only taken me 57 years to work this out...

Have you finally found out or realised something after years of not been sure before?.. "

yes....... Disappointment

» Add a new message to this topic