FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Body confidence

Body confidence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heLobsters OP   Couple  over a year ago

BURY

Hi everyone, we are off to our first ever club visit on the 11th (cupids) and are (very) nervously excited. It's our first time in a swingers club so going to be an experience for us. One worry we both have is that we are both very body conscious. We lack confidence in our appearance and are not skinny by any means..... F is size 20-22 with "mum tum" and M is not thin but not super chubby either, typical dad bod. We are worried we will walk in and it will be full of beautiful people and we will feel out of place and even more body conscious and anxious. It's a dress down club which we are fine with.....can someone alay our fears or are we right to be self conscious in this scenario? We certainly dont want to walk in an people look and mutter "who are these uglies". Might be a needless worry but a worry for us nonetheless.

Thanks R & R XXX

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can't give any advice regarding that specific club... But you both

look awesome! Do not worry! There will be folk what you may consider 'sexier, not at all sexy'. Because nobody is everyone's cup of tea! Honestly just go have a few drinks, and see how you feel? The worst experience at a swingers club you'll come away with is posibly some folk wearing towels in the bar area

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Clubs are full of mixed body shapes and types, I wear a chemise to keep my big boobs and mum tum under control, with hold ups as they feel darn sexy

Good luck for your first time Op's

Clubs are lots of fun

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Maybe don't go until you're feeling a bit more relaxed and less anxious about the idea of it?

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Clubs are full of all shapes and sizes! I was worried first time but it was fine x

By *avandPennyCouple  over a year ago

Wigan

Within 5 minutes of walking through the Cupids door you won't have any body hang ups in the slightest, it's full of all shapes and sizes with some wrapped in towels whilst others strut around naked. It's a great club to attend for your first ever visit and we hope you have a great night.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have similar thoughts but mine is I worry I’m too skinny. Sounds strange but it is a thing and my wife is a nice size 12-14 and worry’s about her shape.

I wonder if going to a club with a clothed area would be better to ease us in.

By *ikingandMaiden2Couple  over a year ago

Mid Cornwall, South West

We went to our 1st club last year, Fata's in Amsterdam, and felt the same. The first part of the night was clothed and then it was dress down. We unexpectedly felt more comfortable when we had dressed down and went on to have an amazing night.

We are visiting our 1st UK club this weekend and the nerves are just starting to creep in for both of us, but pretty sure we will be fine when we get in there.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Perfectly normal feeling. But for most of us once we get into a club we soon realise it becomes a non thing. It's an awesome feeling just to be free and comfortable in your own skin with a huge variety of different people doing the same. It's party why clubs are such good thing. Chances are it's just what you need to help put aside the body confidence thing.

It's also a big reason why naturism is so cool. We all get to be just human and free without fear of judgment from other.

By *reamyclottedcreamWoman  over a year ago

Helston... or St Awful?...

"Hi everyone, we are off to our first ever club visit on the 11th (cupids) and are (very) nervously excited. It's our first time in a swingers club so going to be an experience for us. One worry we both have is that we are both very body conscious. We lack confidence in our appearance and are not skinny by any means..... F is size 20-22 with "mum tum" and M is not thin but not super chubby either, typical dad bod. We are worried we will walk in and it will be full of beautiful people and we will feel out of place and even more body conscious and anxious. It's a dress down club which we are fine with.....can someone alay our fears or are we right to be self conscious in this scenario? We certainly dont want to walk in an people look and mutter "who are these uglies". Might be a needless worry but a worry for us nonetheless.

Thanks R & R XXX

"

You both look lovely. Lady, you're very hot! Myself similar size, I also have a mad body conscious worry, but slowly im realizing that i am exactly what somebody else wants.

You'll be fine and have a great time!

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

OP you have three identical threads running !

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Honestly there is nothing to worry about

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Go with the idea of just enjoying the club, if anything happens will be a bonus.

» Add a new message to this topic