FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Love/Hate

Love/Hate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I really do have a love/hate relationship with the site

Love the idea and the possibility it offers

Hate that I'm not what anyone else wants and that it's basically pointless for me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

So you've got a bit of a niche audience. No big deal. Better than settling for someone who's only tolerating you rather than actually into you.

"So you've got a bit of a niche audience. No big deal. Better than settling for someone who's only tolerating you rather than actually into you."

There is no niche

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

You could always leave and come back and reinvent yourself like so many others before you.

You could be a king, a queen, a prince or princess.

You could be hairy, hung, bald, shaven, fit, fat, tall, small… what ever your heart desires!

Its only catfishing if you get caught!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"…. Better than settling for someone who's only tolerating you rather than actually into you."

This is the truth.

Op. You’ve got a unique quirky sense of humour, some will like it. You have the mystery vibe going on. Some will be intrigued.

I’m sure you’ve already found your groove.

Also, I’d agree, I also love and hate the site, but some people are brilliant.

[Removed by poster at 07/02/23 16:57:47]

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

I'm definitely in the same boat as you OP. There are days I really want to get after it and make an effort to put myself out there and others where I really can't be bothered.

It's the same with clubs. Love that I have a chance to meet new people and have a bit of fun, hate the effort it takes to go and approach people and dealing with the fact they may never give you the time of day.

By *asterR and slut mayaMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"I really do have a love/hate relationship with the site

Hate that I'm not what anyone else wants and that it's basically

pointless for me "

You like thousands of other think its a waste of time here.but then you add your special thing into the forums it makes us smile .and hopefully some us do they same for you .

Wonko, the site wouldn't be the same without you. I love your humour and wit. I would definitely meet up with you if you weren't so damn far away! But then, you don't want to meet anyone.....

LadyO

"Wonko, the site wouldn't be the same without you. I love your humour and wit. I would definitely meet up with you if you weren't so damn far away! But then, you don't want to meet anyone.....

LadyO"

I'm miles from everywhere

By *empusMan  over a year ago

Poole

Hate that I'm not what anyone else wants and that it's basically pointless for me "

Yeah, I’m still new but that pretty much sums up my experience so far. Gotta stay optimistic though, I think negative thoughts are far more powerful than we realise.

By *empusMan  over a year ago

Poole

Hate that I'm not what anyone else wants and that it's basically

pointless for me

You like thousands of other think its a waste of time here.but then you add your special thing into the forums it makes us smile .and hopefully some us do they same for you ."

Well said

"I'm definitely in the same boat as you OP. There are days I really want to get after it and make an effort to put myself out there and others where I really can't be bothered.

It's the same with clubs. Love that I have a chance to meet new people and have a bit of fun, hate the effort it takes to go and approach people and dealing with the fact they may never give you the time of day."

It is tough out here for a single guy! Even decent ones like yourself by the sounds of it

OP, like others have said and I agree it's better than someone tolerating you rather than actually be into you.

Miss S x

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Even I feel like that sometimes!!

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

"I'm definitely in the same boat as you OP. There are days I really want to get after it and make an effort to put myself out there and others where I really can't be bothered.

It's the same with clubs. Love that I have a chance to meet new people and have a bit of fun, hate the effort it takes to go and approach people and dealing with the fact they may never give you the time of day.

It is tough out here for a single guy! Even decent ones like yourself by the sounds of it

OP, like others have said and I agree it's better than someone tolerating you rather than actually be into you.

Miss S x"

To them, I'm just another single guy. If they're open to having a conversation, I'm completely happy with that but I'm currently in the mindset that a majority of them won't do that and I'll end up carrying the conversation and going away feeling like crap. Maybe I'll get out of it eventually but just not in the mood to try at the mo

Don’t let a love/hate relationship with the site become a love/hate relationship with yourself.

Your not alone OP I often think the same

» Add a new message to this topic