FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What's your technique

What's your technique

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For faking an orgasm?

Yes I know I know we shouldn't and blah blah blah but sometimes needs must.

How do guys do it!??? This always intrigues me.

Me, I reckon I've got it down to perfection, heavy breathing and an intake of breathe, grabbing the shoulders (or another available body part of the man failing to make you orgasm), head back, eyes close or wide open depending on the intensity level we're going for, arch the back just a tad, a little moan or a "oh fuck", then act all sensitive and wriggle about when they try and touch you "there".

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

Nope.

If you're not doing it for me all you're getting is an impatient look and exasperated sigh.

Physically I'm the most easily stimulated person in the history of the world. If I have to fake it there's something desperately wrong.

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

‘Eeee by gum! That were smashing that were luv.’

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I shout I’m coming!!!! I then scrunch my face like I’m struggling on the loo. Hold my hips still whilst pushing into her and wriggle a bit. Then when I pull out, I spit on her thighs when she’s not looking.

"For faking an orgasm?

Me, I reckon I've got it down to perfection, heavy breathing and an intake of breathe, grabbing the shoulders (or another available body part of the man failing to make you orgasm), head back, eyes close or wide open depending on the intensity level we're going for, arch the back just a tad, a little moan or a "oh fuck", then act all sensitive and wriggle about when they try and touch you "there".

"

Have stopped faking these days and just say if it's not happening for me, which isnt often. I think honesty is better than my bad acting. Toast of Londons sex face I imagine I resemble.

By *raceytTV/TS  over a year ago

cardiff

Doggy spit on her back

By *uyForeLadiesMan  over a year ago

Grantham

"I shout I’m coming!!!! I then scrunch my face like I’m struggling on the loo. Hold my hips still whilst pushing into her and wriggle a bit. Then when I pull out, I spit on her thighs when she’s not looking. "

You won the internet.

Shame you have to fake it.

By *weetkitten65Woman  over a year ago

Halifax

"I shout I’m coming!!!! I then scrunch my face like I’m struggling on the loo. Hold my hips still whilst pushing into her and wriggle a bit. Then when I pull out, I spit on her thighs when she’s not looking. "

Omg I thought my dripping clunge made you spurt!

By *asty tatsyMan  over a year ago

london

Start with oh fuck oh fuck heavy breathing squint my eyes curl my toes and shout I’m cumming then a massive sigh of ahhhhhhhhhhhh

I've never faked it. Just make them cum and they forget I exist.

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

I fill a syringe with liquid silk lube and I cover their eyes before giving them a pearl necklace while grunting and swearing like I just stabbed my toe on one of the bed legs

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I don't fake it. It would be hard to fake my muscles contracting

By *ananaman41Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"For faking an orgasm?

"

That sounds like an awful lot of effort to go to for something we dont really care about?

By *xymcsexingtonWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 07/02/23 18:12:52]

"I've never faked it. Just make them cum and they forget I exist. "

They do don't they? Bloody men

"Start with oh fuck oh fuck heavy breathing squint my eyes curl my toes and shout I’m cumming then a massive sigh of ahhhhhhhhhhhh "

Bisto

"I don't fake it. It would be hard to fake my muscles contracting"

Pelvic floor exercises? I can fake the muscle contraction.

Port talbot

"For faking an orgasm?

That sounds like an awful lot of effort to go to for something we dont really care about? "

I care about good acting

london

"Start with oh fuck oh fuck heavy breathing squint my eyes curl my toes and shout I’m cumming then a massive sigh of ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Bisto"

Hahahaha well played

"For faking an orgasm?

That sounds like an awful lot of effort to go to for something we dont really care about? "

I put effort into everything.

"I fill a syringe with liquid silk lube and I cover their eyes before giving them a pearl necklace while grunting and swearing like I just stabbed my toe on one of the bed legs "

Making a note of this.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Fakers never prosper!

By *oystick-MCRMan  over a year ago

Manchester | London

Fake fall asleep maybe

"Fake fall asleep maybe "

You just pretend to sleep mid sex. Bold

Fake my stiffy? Sure!!

I meet them after I wake up in a morning. (The guys all know )

I always carry a balloon in my vagina filled with sperm of an ex lover that I keep in my freezer. If a man I am making love to can not make me cum I ask him to insert a needle into his bellend and then ask him to fuck me like it is last day on earth. And that usually pops the balloon, and then I say "wow that orgasm was so good I came like a real man does when he's horny" and the good thing is it is always at the right temperature when the balloon pops so together we are invested in this sensual sweaty and high feeling of us both covered in my ex lovers green cum it's the best way to do it I always give a round of applause too so he can feel like a real man sometimes he's a bit worried it is mouldy but that's fine.

Your technique sounds too much like hard work. And I never took you as the type to fake it. I thought you'd just grab your vibe and a video of Ryan Reynolds doing squats on a dildo to achieve the ultimate orgasm.

Punch them in the throat then leave.

"Punch them in the throat then leave."

ouch.

"I always carry a balloon in my vagina filled with sperm of an ex lover that I keep in my freezer. If a man I am making love to can not make me cum I ask him to insert a needle into his bellend and then ask him to fuck me like it is last day on earth. And that usually pops the balloon, and then I say "wow that orgasm was so good I came like a real man does when he's horny" and the good thing is it is always at the right temperature when the balloon pops so together we are invested in this sensual sweaty and high feeling of us both covered in my ex lovers green cum it's the best way to do it I always give a round of applause too so he can feel like a real man sometimes he's a bit worried it is mouldy but that's fine.

Your technique sounds too much like hard work. And I never took you as the type to fake it. I thought you'd just grab your vibe and a video of Ryan Reynolds doing squats on a dildo to achieve the ultimate orgasm."

I'm actually in awe.

Also, where can I find this video?

"Punch them in the throat then leave."

Erm....

"Punch them in the throat then leave.

Erm...."

Windpipes are my soft spot.

"I always carry a balloon in my vagina filled with sperm of an ex lover that I keep in my freezer. If a man I am making love to can not make me cum I ask him to insert a needle into his bellend and then ask him to fuck me like it is last day on earth. And that usually pops the balloon, and then I say "wow that orgasm was so good I came like a real man does when he's horny" and the good thing is it is always at the right temperature when the balloon pops so together we are invested in this sensual sweaty and high feeling of us both covered in my ex lovers green cum it's the best way to do it I always give a round of applause too so he can feel like a real man sometimes he's a bit worried it is mouldy but that's fine.

Your technique sounds too much like hard work. And I never took you as the type to fake it. I thought you'd just grab your vibe and a video of Ryan Reynolds doing squats on a dildo to achieve the ultimate orgasm.

I'm actually in awe.

Also, where can I find this video?"

I found it on the dark web and was surprised to see how well groomed his hole was I think you'd like it. Similar to Bruce's but not as loose.

I'm actually in awe.

I found it on the dark web and was surprised to see how well groomed his hole was I think you'd like it. Similar to Bruce's but not as loose."

With the arse cut out of his Deadpool outfit?

Reply quickly!!!!!

Oh fuck

Too late

There

I'm actually in awe.

I found it on the dark web and was surprised to see how well groomed his hole was I think you'd like it. Similar to Bruce's but not as loose.

Reply quickly!!!!! "

I do not fantasise about Ryan in a Deadpool suit.....nope...not at all.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Nah. I tell him beforehand that I'm never going to cum from penetration, so he can happily bang away assured that I'm loving every second of it

I'm actually in awe.

Reply quickly!!!!!

I do not fantasise about Ryan in a Deadpool suit.....nope...not at all.

"

I know you're having a wank now thinking about him in that tight suit with his ass hanging out.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

I really don't know why people think you can't fake vaginal contractions around a cock.

My days of faking are long long gone, my problem now is trying to hide how close I am to orgasm sometimes because I don't want to inflate their egos too much.

But kegels? Few moans but go subtle. You know, like you can't help the little moans escaping from your lips. Claw the bedsheets in the lack of orgasmic bliss they're giving you.

Job done.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I've never faked one, if there not doing it for me I'll suggest a change of position, try make it better but they ain't getting a response if I'm not enjoying it.

Mrs

"For faking an orgasm?

"

Just seen this and I'm turned on

By *piderBunnyCouple  over a year ago

Back of Nowhere and Beyond

I've never faked it

In the past I have apparently looked "really bored and like I'm not even into it at all" though. You would think that would work as a hint that I wasn't into it...

(There are many, many reasons that man is my ex)

Posh

Port talbot

"For faking an orgasm?

Just seen this and I'm turned on"

If only women were that easily pleased

"For faking an orgasm?

Just seen this and I'm turned on

If only women were that easily pleased "

Oh it's not a seduction technique, just a fact

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

Luckily the condom is on so just moan a bit, slow the pace down and twitch the cock a couple of times and then take it off and dispose of it quickly

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Never faked it. I like them to know they've failed

By *oystick-MCRMan  over a year ago

Manchester | London

"Never faked it. I like them to know they've failed "

My kinda woman! Just a cold dark stare and 'you disappointed me'

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth

"I fill a syringe with liquid silk lube and I cover their eyes before giving them a pearl necklace while grunting and swearing like I just stabbed my toe on one of the bed legs "

"For faking an orgasm?

"

Never happened. Always come first before I do. And if they don’t then I get the toy out.

The look and say well, that was fun….

"For faking an orgasm?

Never happened. Always come first before I do. And if they don’t then I get the toy out. "

You've never been with a woman that faked it?

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

Savage.....

Winston

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"For faking an orgasm?

Never happened. Always come first before I do. And if they don’t then I get the toy out.

You've never been with a woman that faked it? "

https://youtu.be/0PewiUobfpU

Winston

By *lderflowerappleWoman  over a year ago

North Hampshire

"For faking an orgasm?

You've never been with a woman that faked it? "

If she's good, he'd never know!

haha

Like every labrador.. growl, pant and piss on them.

"Like every labrador.. growl, pant and piss on them. "

You mean "squirt" on them

"Like every labrador.. growl, pant and piss on them.

You mean "squirt" on them "

You sure you mean labrador? Maybe mine was a dud.

By *asyloversCouple  over a year ago

leicester

"Nope.

If you're not doing it for me all you're getting is an impatient look and exasperated sigh.

Physically I'm the most easily stimulated person in the history of the world. If I have to fake it there's something desperately wrong."

This is Beaver in a nutshell

By *evonrobMan  over a year ago

plymouth

Never had to! I’m a bloke after all!

By *hil most chillMan  over a year ago

Ask

I'm way too honest... if I know it's not going to happen, I'll just tell them. Not sure if that's a good approach or not??

Even I've faked before, the same approach _oebeans does. If it's just not gonna happen and she's not up for you finishing on her sometimes it's worth it to stop the drama!

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

I don’t. It’s been many years since I faked it.

If it’s not happening, I just say.

Men honestly don’t care THAT much whether we cum.

If I want to cum, I can do it for myself really easily

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"For faking an orgasm?

"

lol how can guys fake an orgasm and what would be the point..... The white stuff?!?!

My wife doesn’t fake it…. Maybe she used to once who knows…. She likes to be fucked fast and hard…. If she doesn’t cum through sex she either goes to sleep, continues with her toys or I put my fingers …. We’ll almost my hand inside her….but most of all she would prefer a good fucking even if she doesn’t cum…. I would say 40% of the time she cums… and quite often in 1 to 5 minutes if she’s really horny…. It’s actually quite a challenge for a guy to fuck really fast and really hard for over 3 minutes…. And I’m pretty fit can keep my heart rate over 170 for more than 2 hrs…. If anyone is up for the hard fucking challenge… and super fit we’re here for you… only remember we’re based in Italy now before our inbox gets full

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"For faking an orgasm?

How do guys do it!??? This always intrigues me."

A bottle of Yakult Original is somewhat easily concealable in the bum'ole.

Caerphilly

"For faking an orgasm?

A bottle of Yakult Original is somewhat easily concealable in the bum'ole. "

...huh.

Thought I'd already written the worst thing I would write today, but here we are I guess.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

"For faking an orgasm?

...huh.

Thought I'd already written the worst thing I would write today, but here we are I guess."

Excelled yourself there Dusk.

What's a few million bacteria between friends?

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

Warm yoghurt over the tits when blindfolded or over the arse cheeks if not then - leg in trousers… hop and other one in - t shirt on… and leave the bus stop!

Caerphilly

"For faking an orgasm?

...huh.

Thought I'd already written the worst thing I would write today, but here we are I guess.

Excelled yourself there Dusk.

What's a few million bacteria between friends? "

Fuckin' barebac'ers, am I right pal?

Fuck that for a laugh. It'd be a "Get off me mate, you're shit."

"I'm way too honest... if I know it's not going to happen, I'll just tell them. Not sure if that's a good approach or not??"

I'd be a tad miffed not gonna lie.

That is the whole point of sex is it not?

It's like ordering a Macdonald's breakfast and not getting the hash brown. I want the hash brown!

Wait, I'm confused if I'm talking about my hash brown or theirs now.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"For faking an orgasm?

"

I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath

Scared to rock the boat and make a mess

A

london

What about on the reverse side though, if it’s terrible have you ever been bad on purpose? to make them think oh shit this is bad. Then you know there wouldn’t be any chance of meeting again, or hoping they just end it because it’s bad. Or am I rambling I don’t know

"I'm way too honest... if I know it's not going to happen, I'll just tell them. Not sure if that's a good approach or not??

I'd be a tad miffed not gonna lie.

That is the whole point of sex is it not?

It's like ordering a Macdonald's breakfast and not getting the hash brown. I want the hash brown!

Wait, I'm confused if I'm talking about my hash brown or theirs now. "

I’d give you 2 hash browns.

By *un-n-frolicsMan  over a year ago

London

"For faking an orgasm?

That sounds like an awful lot of effort to go to for something we dont really care about?

I care about good acting "

I care about good acting and good writing (and orgasms).

I can’t cum from blowjob.

Hope this reverse psychology shit works !

» Add a new message to this topic