FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bi curious

Bi curious

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enuinenorthener OP   Man  over a year ago

Oldham

I have never even touched another man but I feel like I really want to explore the other side of me ..only a soft play to begin with and definitely with a feminine TS or very convincing TV ...then who knows? Has anyone else had the same feeling ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Four_uCouple  over a year ago

Nr Blackpool

"I have never even touched another man but I feel like I really want to explore the other side of me ..only a soft play to begin with and definitely with a feminine TS or very convincing TV ...then who knows? Has anyone else had the same feeling ? "

The only way to know is to do it.

Oldham

"I have never even touched another man but I feel like I really want to explore the other side of me ..only a soft play to begin with and definitely with a feminine TS or very convincing TV ...then who knows? Has anyone else had the same feeling ?

The only way to know is to do it. "

I would love to try but I want to enjoy the experience and not be put off by meeting the wrong person if you know what I mean...

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Go to a bi night at a club perhaps?

By *Four_uCouple  over a year ago

Nr Blackpool

"I have never even touched another man but I feel like I really want to explore the other side of me ..only a soft play to begin with and definitely with a feminine TS or very convincing TV ...then who knows? Has anyone else had the same feeling ?

The only way to know is to do it.

I would love to try but I want to enjoy the experience and not be put off by meeting the wrong person if you know what I mean..."

You run that risk with every meeting. Maybe a TV club might be a good place to start.

Oldham

"Go to a bi night at a club perhaps?"

Great idea ?? thanks

» Add a new message to this topic