FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Split my cock?

Split my cock?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hirdTimesACharm OP   Couple  over a year ago

northamptonshire

The skin around my bellend is and has always been quite tight, but recently it’s started to split and stings like all buggery! I can’t do anything with it, can’t have sex, can’t even pull the skin back for a wee! Any advice other than going to the doctors? Most likely, I need a circumcission, but I’m petrified of going to the doctors because I’ve got hang ups about the size of my penis!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *estarossa.Woman  over a year ago

Flagrante

Nope, go to the doctors for heavens sake!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had a partner when I was very young who had that. Took him three months to actually brave sex. There were many attempts. In the end it split, healed and he was fine but wasn't a quick process. Should have seen a doctor but wouldn't go.

I'd highly recommend going.

Short back and sides and you'll be living the dream

northamptonshire

Super nervous about it all. Also strange thinking how I’d adapt to sex when the procedure has been completed. Any circumcised gents have any tip? Lol

By *hristopherd999Man  over a year ago

Brentwood

Go to your Doctor, your health should always be a priority

northamptonshire

"I had a partner when I was very young who had that. Took him three months to actually brave sex. There were many attempts. In the end it split, healed and he was fine but wasn't a quick process. Should have seen a doctor but wouldn't go.

I'd highly recommend going. "

Mines split that many times I have a band of scar tissue around my foreskin

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"The skin around my bellend is and has always been quite tight, but recently it’s started to split and stings like all buggery! I can’t do anything with it, can’t have sex, can’t even pull the skin back for a wee! Any advice other than going to the doctors? Most likely, I need a circumcission, but I’m petrified of going to the doctors because I’ve got hang ups about the size of my penis! "
you need to get a steroid cream clobestol propionate which can be prescribed by a Dr or at the sex clinic

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

Ouch ouch ouch!!!

Dude you need to go to the doctors. Go and book an appointment now.

It's not going to fix itself

By *hatyoumissing101Man  over a year ago

West london

my foreskin user to be like that when i was younger. what u wana do is use baby oil or vaseline and wank and slowly bring your foreskin back further and further and lubricate it more. if u dint cream regularly this will orobz be the best insentive u got. hope this helps matey.

By *ister_ee_1981Man  over a year ago

San Fran Exeter

You would risk permanent, serious injury/misery, because you have "hang ups"

2 options - GO TO THE DOCTORS (they have seen it all before, and frankly couldn't care less about it's size)

OR

GO TO THE DOCTORS

"Super nervous about it all. Also strange thinking how I’d adapt to sex when the procedure has been completed. Any circumcised gents have any tip? Lol"

I had it done as a child so circumcised is all I know! I'd imagine it would be more sensitive for you untill you get used to it

By *andacouple3Couple  over a year ago

Chatham

Although my foreskin did not split as such, it was very tight. On one occasion I had sex and the foreskin went behind the head and would not come back over. This meant my erection did not subside and I ended up in emergency care in hospital where I was circumcised. So, get it treated!!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"The skin around my bellend is and has always been quite tight, but recently it’s started to split and stings like all buggery! I can’t do anything with it, can’t have sex, can’t even pull the skin back for a wee! Any advice other than going to the doctors? Most likely, I need a circumcission, but I’m petrified of going to the doctors because I’ve got hang ups about the size of my penis! "

A doctor isn't interested in the size of your penis but I understand that it's daunting to go with something like this.

It's a moment of embarrassment for a lot of potential gain

By *utie bootyMan  over a year ago

cornbeef island

I've been hoodles since in was a boy,

Its like walking round with a loaded gun on a hair trigger.

I've been like this for 40 years doesn't seem to get any better lol

Jokes aside in don't know sex with a hood so can't comment about how to transition, but its not like you have much choice. That being said they may not take all the foreskin, the ex's little bro had the same issue as a teenager and the took half of his. It probably looks like his little fella is wearing a snood

For goodness sake, go and see your doctor

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Go see the doctor as stated but circumcision should be the last resort.

Depending on the cause and problem, simple stretching over time can help. You can get phimosis rings (very similar to ear tunnels/plugs that over time help stretch/elasticate the phimotic band. Wear it about an hour twice every day (you increase size over time) for a couple of weeks/months (tightness depending).

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

A quick Google says you need to pop to b&q get some epoxy resin a file and 120 grit sandpaper

Or you go to the doctors

By *ixieAndHerKingCouple  over a year ago

Debauchery

Get to the doctor! My adult son avoided the gp for 3 months and it split open requiring and emergency operation! Do not wait! It's pretty common and after healing you'll wonder why you put it off! My son went on to have 4 kids so made no difference clearly to how it worked after!

Cherry x

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

"Any circumcised gents have any tip? Lol"

It’s an usual request, not sure what you’d do with the tip once you have it but I’m sure they’d put it in a doggy bag to take home with you

My 39yr old son has just gone through this but wasn't as bad as he thought worst was stopping pants rubbing it after a few days

be more painful if u do nothing and get an infection

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

Sounds like you have what I did when was a kid, looks like you need to get cut

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Your internet

What do you mean “Any advice other than going to the doctors?”??!!!!

What were you hoping for? “Oh that, happens all the time. Just needs some glue and a plaster. You’ll be right as rain in two days”

Dude - your knob is falling to bits!!! Stop asking swingers for advice and go to the doctor!!

By *stoppMan  over a year ago

Durham

I had a bladder problem with my a while back, which in turn meant dropping my pants in front of the doctor, yeah a bit embarrassing the first time but now I look forward to to my visits for a 6 monthly cystoscopy with a nurse and doctors, doesn’t bother me in the least.. they’ve seen it all before, just go see a doctor and be done with it..

By *andacouple3Couple  over a year ago

Chatham

Everyone gets understandably nervous about showing their genitals and anus to medical staff but you soon gets used to it. It's their job which they do every day.

Recently I had blood in my urine and had to have an ultra sound of the bladder. The nurse put valeline on my pubic area and did the scan. She then gave me a tissue to clean up. I had to strongly resist saying 'that brings back memories'!

By *eonard21Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I’ve had this done ignored it for years and wasn’t a simple circumcision I had a lot of tight skin taken away taken longer to heal and had issues with healing process so get it done sooner

YouTube and the cutlery drawer are your next options…or go to the Doctor!

Go and see a GP. Mine was really tight, I asked about circumcising, but he told me it wasnt necessary, and referred me to a urologist and they arranged for me to have a small surgery where they cut the tip and released the tightness. Apparently it's quite a common ailment.

By *implyfun1Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Mine was fine as I grew up started to get tight maybe 4 years ago I put off going to the doctors then eventually I had to go as it was getting sore during sex. Prescribed me steroid cream but didn’t work went back they gave me a different stronger cream but that changed nothing

Next a phone consultation with the doctor and just said it needs to come off simple so they arranged for me to go see the surgeon he agreed and 2 weeks later I was on the operating table fully awake during the procedure! Sorest part was right at the start when they jag you to numb the area

Took maybe 30mins to snip it off stitch it up and I was done!

I would say it took a full 6wks to heal up

Then I was good to go again

Sex now is out of this world wish I had done it years ago now

So don’t delay any longer call the doctors

By *valanche1001Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"Super nervous about it all. Also strange thinking how I’d adapt to sex when the procedure has been completed. Any circumcised gents have any tip? Lol"

No we don’t get to keep it afterwards! I wonder where they all end up

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Your internet

"Super nervous about it all. Also strange thinking how I’d adapt to sex when the procedure has been completed. Any circumcised gents have any tip? Lol

No we don’t get to keep it afterwards! I wonder where they all end up "

They get recycled into prosthetic knobs.

By *valanche1001Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"Super nervous about it all. Also strange thinking how I’d adapt to sex when the procedure has been completed. Any circumcised gents have any tip? Lol

They get recycled into prosthetic knobs."

Good to know I’ve done me but to assist those less fortunate

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

They get recycled into prosthetic knobs."

I heard they use them for nose jobs after people ruin theirs after sniffing too much over the years

Please go, the last thing you need is an infection. As for the size of your manhood, it’s not the size that matters but what you do with it, and if you can’t do anything right now, the sooner you get there the sooner you get back to playing here. The doctor will have seen lots of penises it’s no different to your big toe being on display

» Add a new message to this topic