FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Champions

Champions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oofy321 OP   Man  over a year ago

moon base zero

What a great little film, if you find it please give it a watch, yes its cheesy and predictable but boy what a fun great cast...loved it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *achel SmythTV/TS  over a year ago

Farnborough

I much prefer the TV series of the late 60s with the same name

Alexandra Bastedo had the sexiest overbite in showbiz back then … and gorgeous style.

R xx

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"What a great little film, if you find it please give it a watch, yes its cheesy and predictable but boy what a fun great cast...loved it"
we saw it a few weeks ago and sobbed loads. X

moon base zero

"What a great little film, if you find it please give it a watch, yes its cheesy and predictable but boy what a fun great cast...loved it we saw it a few weeks ago and sobbed loads. X "

It's funny as well

"What a great little film, if you find it please give it a watch, yes its cheesy and predictable but boy what a fun great cast...loved it we saw it a few weeks ago and sobbed loads. X

It's funny as well "

it is but my daughter and I watched it from the point of view of a family a member who has downs syndrome.... and she said " mum they are like me, you never see people like me I'm movies"

moon base zero

"What a great little film, if you find it please give it a watch, yes its cheesy and predictable but boy what a fun great cast...loved it we saw it a few weeks ago and sobbed loads. X

It's funny as well it is but my daughter and I watched it from the point of view of a family a member who has downs syndrome.... and she said " mum they are like me, you never see people like me I'm movies" "

The actors are so good in the film and the girl who joins the team just kills me

It's funny as well it is but my daughter and I watched it from the point of view of a family a member who has downs syndrome.... and she said " mum they are like me, you never see people like me I'm movies"

The actors are so good in the film and the girl who joins the team just kills me "

Constantine... she reminded us so much of my daughter.... but the issues and prejudice faced was quite real for us x

» Add a new message to this topic