FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I think

I think

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m slowly going insane.

Yesterday I had a full on conversation with my dog while I was cooking dinner. It went on for a good few minutes before I thought “what the fuck am I doing”. Then I tried to plug my charger into a packet of crisps instead of my phone. THEN…this morning I made the kids breakfast and put the plates in the fridge….I’m loosing the will to live .

What’s some things you’ve done recently that’s made you question your sanity

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avinaTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

I shaved everything, put on some lovely high heels and stockings, wig, makeup and lingerie, took pictures and signed up to a swingers site.

Wtaf!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I almost put a tub of Pringles in the fridge thinking it was a bottle of milk

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

So... the dog thing. Not insane. I do that all the time.

The rest... you can blame that on tiredness.

You're welcome.

I lost my keys the other day. Had a massive panic about whether I'd left them in the door as I drove to market. With the keys in the ignition.

Transsexual Transylvania

Having a conversation with your dog isn't insane, I do it daily.

By *ittlebirdWoman  over a year ago

The Big Smoke

I’ve been doing that thing all week where I can’t find my glasses. When they’re on my face

It’s just tiredness OP. Don’t sweat it

By *utie bootyMan  over a year ago

cornbeef island

Put the iron in the fridge after ironjngbthe kids clothes, went absoluty nuts the following mornjngvwhen I couldn't find it

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I generally have more intelligent conversations (and responses) with the dogs than the child.

I did have a day last week where for an hour I couldn't remember a single password to any online accounts and when someone asked for my bank details (which I can generally recite verbatim) I had to log on to my mobile banking app to tell them.

Thanks fuck for biometric ID log ins because I'd forgotten the password for that too.

A

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

I talk to my dogs constantly. One is very talkative and often interrupts, but the other is a good listener at least.

"I talk to my dogs constantly. One is very talkative and often interrupts, but the other is a good listener at least."

I think he only listens to me because he knows if he’s patient enough I’ll give him a treat

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

"I talk to my dogs constantly. One is very talkative and often interrupts, but the other is a good listener at least.

I think he only listens to me because he knows if he’s patient enough I’ll give him a treat "

Mine is too handsome. He just gives me that face and pathetic 3 legged sadness at not having a treat and I pour them on him.

It's a good job he's high energy or he'd be a barrel by now.

"I generally have more intelligent conversations (and responses) with the dogs than the child.

I did have a day last week where for an hour I couldn't remember a single password to any online accounts and when someone asked for my bank details (which I can generally recite verbatim) I had to log on to my mobile banking app to tell them.

Thanks fuck for biometric ID log ins because I'd forgotten the password for that too.

A"

Aww I do this all the time but with words . I’m having a conversation and I know what I want to say but my mouth doesn’t want to cooperate with getting the words out

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

midlands

Almost put the electric kettle in the fridge when I meant to get the milk from the fridge.

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

Not recent but back when I was going into the office full time, I arrived one morning, took my coat off, sat down, turned my laptop on and I saw my car keys on the desk and wondered if I left them there overnight. I drove in that morning...

"I’ve been doing that thing all week where I can’t find my glasses. When they’re on my face

It’s just tiredness OP. Don’t sweat it "

My grandad throws his in the bin all the time

By *hrek101Man  over a year ago

Herts

Living alone I talk to myself all the time. I regularly get into my car and start driving to the gym even though I'm not going to the gym. Drives my daughters mad, Dad where the fuck are you going,. Ermm remind me, oh yeah

Transsexual Transylvania

My common one is going to the shop for something (typically dogfood or milk) and coming back with a bag of crap that doesn't include it.

Or buying tinned tomatoes! For some reason I always think I need to buy them. I have so many tins of tomatoes!

"I’ve been doing that thing all week where I can’t find my glasses. When they’re on my face

It’s just tiredness OP. Don’t sweat it "

I have the same problem with my phone when I am using it - couple of times I've said "I'll just get you that number if I could remember where I put my phone"

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Your internet

"Put the iron in the fridge after ironjngbthe kids clothes, went absoluty nuts the following mornjngvwhen I couldn't find it "

With the spacing in your original post, I read this as you putting the iron in the fridge after ironing the kids!!!!!

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

[Removed by poster at 30/03/23 11:39:05]

Port talbot

"I’m slowly going insane.

Yesterday I had a full on conversation with my dog while I was cooking dinner. It went on for a good few minutes before I thought “what the fuck am I doing”. Then I tried to plug my charger into a packet of crisps instead of my phone. THEN…this morning I made the kids breakfast and put the plates in the fridge….I’m loosing the will to live .

What’s some things you’ve done recently that’s made you question your sanity "

You've officially hit midlife early, I know this is a hard time and I just want you to know I'm here for you

Ps I've been known to pour milk into the kettle and put the kettle in the fridge

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"I shaved everything, put on some lovely high heels and stockings, wig, makeup and lingerie, took pictures and signed up to a swingers site.

Wtaf!

"

you shaved the cat....... People are looking for you

By *he love catsCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

I was in our four door car today and got out in the pissing down rain to put the seat's forward because I thought I was in the 2 door car, it didn't register in my brain until I couldn't find the lever.

"Having a conversation with your dog isn't insane, I do it daily. "

I didn't know you knew her dog.

Do you talk to it over the phone?

You've officially hit midlife early, I know this is a hard time and I just want you to know I'm here for you

Ps I've been known to pour milk into the kettle and put the kettle in the fridge "

Nope! No way am I accepting it if I keep dyeing my hair to hide the grey’s i can pretend it’s not happening

Transsexual Transylvania

"I shaved everything, put on some lovely high heels and stockings, wig, makeup and lingerie, took pictures and signed up to a swingers site.

Wtaf!

you shaved the cat....... People are looking for you "

What's wrong? Dont you think a bald cat is a striking statement?

Anyway, you're next.

Transsexual Transylvania

"Having a conversation with your dog isn't insane, I do it daily.

"

We're on WhatsApp. I have it installed on my tellingbone.

Port talbot

Ps I've been known to pour milk into the kettle and put the kettle in the fridge

Nope! No way am I accepting it if I keep dyeing my hair to hide the grey’s i can pretend it’s not happening "

Just do it all silver, you can definitely pull that look off

By *ixieAndHerKingCouple  over a year ago

Debauchery

Yesterday I had great conversations with the gang of rowdy crows in the garden... The seedlings growing in pots on the windowsill also have no choice but to listen to my ramblings.

The mentalpause has a lot to answer for when I'm wandering around town and home wondering what the fuck I'm actually meant to be doing

Cherry x

By *ittlebirdWoman  over a year ago

The Big Smoke

It’s just tiredness OP. Don’t sweat it

My grandad throws his in the bin all the time "

Oops

I’ve found mine in the fridge with the coffee a few times

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Nope! No way am I accepting it if I keep dyeing my hair to hide the grey’s i can pretend it’s not happening

Just do it all silver, you can definitely pull that look off "

Might as well go with the purple/blue dye now in prep for the old age stage.

Port talbot

Might as well go with the purple/blue dye now in prep for the old age stage. "

Streaks in the silver looks nice, mermaid hair or whatever they call it

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I looked in the fridge the other morning, and wondered where the milk was that I'd bought yesterday. I'd actually forgotten to buy the milk.

Might as well go with the purple/blue dye now in prep for the old age stage. "

A little blue rinse

Transsexual Transylvania

Yesterday I got the coach into London with my daughter and then panicked that we hadn't brought housekeys to get in when we went home. She gently pointed out that I'd driven us to the coach stop and had the keys in my pocket.

What’s some things you’ve done recently that’s made you question your sanity "

Every time I log into fab...

"Having a conversation with your dog isn't insane, I do it daily.

We're on WhatsApp. I have it installed on my tellingbone.

"

Brilliant!

» Add a new message to this topic