FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do you ever?

Do you ever?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Get a sudden dip (complete loss) of body confidence?

Body and facepics taken from flattering angles...I dunno, just think someone might feel they've been duped when they meet me and my double chin and wobbly belly

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not looking for compliments or you look good to me stuff...

By *ohn8634Man  over a year ago

Stratford London / Newcastle

Jesus you look hot x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Get a sudden dip (complete loss) of body confidence?

Body and facepics taken from flattering angles...I dunno, just think someone might feel they've been duped when they meet me and my double chin and wobbly belly "

Yup

Every single day

By *avandPennyCouple  over a year ago

Wigan

I think most people can have that wobble at some point, the way we avoid that disappointment face on people we plan to meet is by sending full body shots (clothed), that way they know exactly what they are getting barring a few hidden wrinkles and the odd scar.

By * WillisMan  over a year ago

london essex

Look like all of us unless you have large amounts of disposable income we are what we are just rock it . As Baz Lurman said “Use your body anyway you can it’s the greatest instrument you’ll ever own” and given he was referring to dancing but you see where I’m going with this.

By *unfunfun xMan  over a year ago

London

It can be intimidating because as everyone knows who has met someone of here or other sites it's so so different in real world meeting. There are model looking women/men on here but I'm sure there say there not happened with this/that no one is perfect even the rich supermodels prob got few gripes, but to answer question I definitely wouldn't worry if I was you, I'm sure 99% guys girls couples would meet you and yes including me.

london essex

Alternatively you can errr on the side of Mickey Flanagan’s view when his wife said she was having a fat ugly day and he responded with “Well get away from the window because we’re trying to sell the house!”

london essex

I’d say looking at your hips you’re alright

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Often. It's strange at times because it can be sudden, sometimes from a comment, sometimes just visual but I agree with you.

Sometimes. But I solve that by not looking in a mirror. It does wonders. And if my lucious locks are in a mess, so be it. People take notice of me then

By *valanche1001Man  over a year ago

Leeds

All the time, it’s perfectly natural. There’s nothing like having a good chat on here, getting in well, then getting the fab equivalent of a dial tone after I send a face pic.

Always . I struggle with confidence in general at times. Everything from how I look, how I am at work and even my personality.

I've learnt to ride it out but it can be really tough when I'm in that cycle of negative self talk.

Body and facepics taken from flattering angles...I dunno, just think someone might feel they've been duped when they meet me and my double chin and wobbly belly "

We all have those ups and downs. Most of the time I don't see how someone could be attracted to me, which makes me feel lucky I snapped F up when I did

By *avexxMan  over a year ago

cheshire

i think we all feel like this sometimes,,, tbh OP your pic look excellent

By *inkylipsWoman  over a year ago

Debauchery

I am always like this but I do pre warn people that I obviously stand in a flattering way. I tell them I have a belly but choose not to show it on pics and wear lingerie that gives me confidence. I warn them I have wrinkles that don’t get picked up on camera. I put it out there, if they choose to believe me or not it’s upto them. I’ve always had socials that have then gone on to meets so they aren’t obviously that shocked

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Yep. I have a substantial belly that is not done full justice in our photos. It makes me worry that Alice will miss out because I'll put the other party off.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Yep all the time, although I'm loving my post baby boobs the stomach not so much, I definitely have periods I struggle with body confidence

Mrs

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

Everyone tries to take photos that are flattering I guess. I think people are more conscious of their own bodies than others will be. But know exactly what you mean.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't struggle with body confidence as such but my goodness age isn't kind.

By *ighandhorny_69Man  over a year ago

Northampton

mine has been shot after being cheated on

By *rispyDuckMan  over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

When I was younger I did, but since going gym in my early 20s I’ve not had this problem. My dad always says “no point crying over spilt water”

Change what you can change, the rest it is what it is . No1 is perfect so I don’t aim to be perfect, just best version of what I am

By *egoMan  over a year ago

Preston

Quite often, sometimes I think I look great too though.

By *evonrobMan  over a year ago

plymouth

you’re basically gorgeous. What hope for the rest of us poor saps!

By *ergeantrecklessMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Yup!!!! I've lost all confidence

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

Most times, I love my body.

But sometimes, when I'm low in other areas and can't process things properly, I feel like I'm hideous.

But it passes.

By *ittle Miss TinkerbellWoman  over a year ago

your head

Yeah, all the time.

By *eggieMarshmallowWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I have basically no confidence in how I look and I never have, I'm sure I annoy everyone I talk to on here because I want them to have low expectations because the photos on my profile are ones I don't viscerally hate and therefore are taken at the best angles

It is what puts me off meeting a lot

Yes, all the time.

It doesn’t help that all my worst fears about my body are reinforced by twats who get rejected on here, too. I mostly rise above it, and convince myself not being perfect is fine, but there are plenty of times where I can’t.

Everyone does at some point.

No point in sucking it in, flattering angles etc, if they're gonna see you naked they're gonna see it all anyway so let it all hang loose I say

Sarah

By *4bimMan  over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

[Removed by poster at 30/03/23 19:07:59]

By *4bimMan  over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

Not just exclusively women but men also suffer this.

There is a pressure to look fantastic all the time.

Beauty is all around us and we can feel disappointed in how we look by comparison.

I use to be 2 stone heavier, much bigger build but that was years ago when my work required it. Do I miss looking like that, chiseled and muscular yes.

Do I miss the effort it took to maintain it? No.

Do not apply pressure on yourself to fit the image.

Just be you. Rather meet you than a false temporary impression

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Your internet

Hey OP, I don’t get sudden dips. I live in a dip and get sudden rises

All my pictures are taken from flattering angles and I constantly worry that whoever meets me will think “Oh….”

As a general thought, wouldn’t it be nice if we all started from a position of - I’m human, every else on here is human. We all have wobbly bits, fat bits, marks, scars and odd little things we don’t like about our bodies. Some people only have five toes on each foot!! So when we meet there is absolute acceptance that person *will have* flaws (for want of a better word). That might allow for a more relaxed feeling about ourselves overall.

By *egDaySkipperMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I feel the opposite, I feel like I can't take a face picture without looking like a creepy serial killer

By *unfunfun xMan  over a year ago

London

Everyone suffers it really doesn't help when you get nasty/sly comments about your looks or body etc that will make that person feel even worst, even thou they could hide the hurt on here, it's a shame because seriously there are some seriously beautiful women on here and even thou I'm not gay I can say men too proper good looking guys.

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

Absolutely, I'm there right now hence why I'm not really looking to meet and am avoiding new conversations x my mojo will come back but for now I'm drowning my sorrows in galaxy lol x

Absolutely. As I got older my slender frame turned into a big ass, belly and thick thighs. I always liked that thicc look on others but took me ages not to get quietly crushed when anyone made comments about me even if they were meant as a compliment.

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Every day, as I get older. Fear not, I'm sure someone will want me again

All

The

Time

Though I do state over and over again that I am just good at taking pictures.

More fool them.

By *lackwood SocialsCouple  over a year ago

Blackwood

I'm not the nervous type.

Getting ready and even on the way to meets. When I am there it is also fine, I'm pretty relaxed, go with the flow type of chick in every aspect, work, home life and all the rest.

That dip comes for me when I'm getting naked, with clothes on I'm confident, the pics I have I am confident in or I would not post but, after having kids, there are parts of me which don't dangle correctly in certain positions.

I love being on top amd love doggy, but the thought of leaning forward while naked gives me anxiety. I'm not big uptop but what I do have when let out of the holders don't have much substance and that is my huge insecurity.

I am so comfortable with Master that if we are together for the weekend we are both 95% of the time naked. But... on the odd occasion even with him I remember for a sec that I'm butt naked, he can see everything and it comes back to my mind for a while. X x x

Deffo deffo hun, we all get that...

Kitten

Nope, be happy in your own skin , people are not gonna be everyone's type.. DO NOT try to be ...like the song says ...be yourself no matter what they say...the person who wants to be with you will never think about that.... If he or she do well then it's time to say goodbye to them,

By *lackwood SocialsCouple  over a year ago

Blackwood

"Everyone does at some point.

No point in sucking it in, flattering angles etc, if they're gonna see you naked they're gonna see it all anyway so let it all hang loose I say

Sarah"

love this.

If mine all hang out I can tuck them in my undies haha

Kitten x x

That's how I feel OP.

I could post pictures of me looking good, but I feel its just false advertising.

And I once met a women who looked amazing in her pics but completely different when I met her.

When I see pics now, I take them with a pinch of salt.

I will throw a curve ball in here

Part of the reason I fuck guys is because they often care less what I look like

I feel a pressure from women that I don't feel with men, a need to "impress" almost

I have lots of natural confidence in everyday life, but have some serious mental challenges when it comes to body image

The "fear" of being rejected for my physical build has promoted a mindset where other blokes are a safer option

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Yep!

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Yep, most of the time, BUT my husband can't keep his hands off me and that's good enough for me

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Not really, no

I have a realistic perception of myself

By *enry2020Man  over a year ago

Pinner

More like the opposite, my body confidence is generally quite low, but I sometimes have peaks in confidence with it if I'm looking particularly nice. Have had body image issues all my life and working on them, so those peaks come more often nowadays. Maybe one day it'll be the opposite of that/the regular kind with dips.

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

I had it at the start of the year (the heavy intake of chocolate might be culpable) and it's completely normal to feel like that. Just take a bit of time to yourself and focus on what you want to do to make up for how you feel and I'm sure you'll be right as rain in no time!

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"I had it at the start of the year (the heavy intake of chocolate might be culpable) and it's completely normal to feel like that. Just take a bit of time to yourself and focus on what you want to do to make up for how you feel and I'm sure you'll be right as rain in no time! "

And now it's bloody Easter

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

"I had it at the start of the year (the heavy intake of chocolate might be culpable) and it's completely normal to feel like that. Just take a bit of time to yourself and focus on what you want to do to make up for how you feel and I'm sure you'll be right as rain in no time!

And now it's bloody Easter "

It was Easter in February when I demolished my first pack of Mini Eggs

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Yes but mainly linked to when I put on some weight. Like I'm carrying at the mo.

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

Every day! It's rubbish but something I think most people are fallible too. All you see online, TV etc it's about being perfect and it just doesn't exist.

Trying hard to be kinder to myself and appreciate that I have a functioning, relatively healthy body even if it doesn't look the way I would prefer

» Add a new message to this topic