FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Charlie bronson

Charlie bronson

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iker boy 69 OP   Man  over a year ago

midlands

All these free bronson brigade make me laugh. The guys still in an category A jail, and after 48 years in jail, being a total dick, folk feel hes fit for release, just because hes 70. If he wasnt a dick, hed have been out 43 years ago

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

Worse people walking the streets, some worse still in the met police.

midlands

"Worse people walking the streets, some worse still in the met police.

"

I know theres worse knocking about, but the board have a choice to make, and this helmet woukd be a risk of violence. Imaging not holding a door for him, after hes not had to ooen one himself in all that time, or spilling his drink in a pub.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"All these free bronson brigade make me laugh. The guys still in an category A jail, and after 48 years in jail, being a total dick, folk feel hes fit for release, just because hes 70. If he wasnt a dick, hed have been out 43 years ago"

No. People know that when a sentence is served it's served.

It's not just because he is 70.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just read about a 6ft 1. 21 stone guy kicked a 71 yo woman to death.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-65062565

He's been found guilty. He will probably be out in 15 years or less.

So can't understand how someone who hasn't killed anyone can get such a long sentence.

"Just read about a 6ft 1. 21 stone guy kicked a 71 yo woman to death.

So can't understand how someone who hasn't killed anyone can get such a long sentence. "

Fortunately the prison service can decide whether or not to release someone if they're considered a danger to the public. And automatic release at the end of a sentence isn't guaranteed.

midlands

"All these free bronson brigade make me laugh. The guys still in an category A jail, and after 48 years in jail, being a total dick, folk feel hes fit for release, just because hes 70. If he wasnt a dick, hed have been out 43 years ago

No. People know that when a sentence is served it's served.

It's not just because he is 70.

"

Hes doing a life term, which in theory is 99 years. He has a minimum tarrif to serve, which is when parole can be applied for. Hes reached that MINIMUM snd been refused. Everyone knows in prison that behaviour plays a big part of getting 'early' release, and this tool has held 11 people hostage over the years,plus loads of assaults on staff and other cons. Hence him still being category A.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

So can't understand how someone who hasn't killed anyone can get such a long sentence. "

Dont understand the link youre making? Are you saying bronson should be let out just because another criminal murderer got off light? Therefore we should let all murderers out after 15 years?

So can't understand how someone who hasn't killed anyone can get such a long sentence.

Dont understand the link youre making? Are you saying bronson should be let out just because another criminal murderer got off light? Therefore we should let all murderers out after 15 years? "

My point is murderers should be punished more severely than someone who is guilty of assault.

Its seems to more to do with who Bronson's victims were that he is being made an example off.

Dont understand the link youre making? Are you saying bronson should be let out just because another criminal murderer got off light? Therefore we should let all murderers out after 15 years?

My point is murderers should be punished more severely than someone who is guilty of assault.

Its seems to more to do with who Bronson's victims were that he is being made an example off."

He took quite a few hostages including his own solicitor, someone who was trying to help him.

Tin town

Its seems to more to do with who Bronson's victims were that he is being made an example off."

So you think bronson should be freed? Or the granny killer should be jailed for more years?

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

He's a thug who has thoroughly enjoyed hurting and terrorising others over the years, what really gets me is the fact that he receives so many love letters from sad women, most of them very explicit in content.

Ever since I watched the poor prison art teacher in that documentary, working in a totally voluntary capacity, who had gone above and beyond to help Bronson with his art and stuck his neck out in order to get Bronson extra time every day to do his art.....only to have Bronson flip out over a packet of digestive biscuits and beat him and hold him hostage at knife point.

That poor sod has abandoned his own lifetime love of art and hasn't worked since the incident.

And people want Bronson released?, and worse of all some women are actually sexually attracted to this thug?

My father in law was a psychiatric Nurse at Rampton and was assigned to be Bronsons key person at Rampton, mostly placid but could turn volatile over anything...six men holding him down while he was sedated....he could act and he was manipulative. Father in Law said he would never be fit for release because of his violence and also he would of become institutionalised after so long, even with systems in place the transition would be laborious for anyone let alone someone who lacks the ability of emotional regulation

midlands

He hasnt killed, no, but he has a massive culmination of offences while in jail that also under law, can carry life sentence. He has a life sentence, meaning 99 years, but coukd be let out after reaching tarrif, if suitable. He has proved over the years hes not suitable, or safe to be let out. If you look at murderers in jail, a lot are in for a 1st offence, not life long violent etc, and are easily rehabilitated, to understand why they did whatever. Thats a major difference. This nob thinks what he does is ok, and freely admits that

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man  over a year ago

BRIDPORT

I thought he was really good in ‘The Magnificent 7’

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

Better off locked up for the rest of his life. He's obviously not ready to be released into civilised society.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

I know theres worse knocking about, but the board have a choice to make, and this helmet woukd be a risk of violence. Imaging not holding a door for him, after hes not had to ooen one himself in all that time, or spilling his drink in a pub. "

He's 70 years old institutionalised not a murderer but a violent man, he's been in prison since he was 22 and mostly in confined conditions, he's into art surely every man at some point has done their punishment?

midlands

I know theres worse knocking about, but the board have a choice to make, and this helmet woukd be a risk of violence. Imaging not holding a door for him, after hes not had to ooen one himself in all that time, or spilling his drink in a pub. He's 70 years old institutionalised not a murderer but a violent man, he's been in prison since he was 22 and mostly in confined conditions, he's into art surely every man at some point has done their punishment? "

Hes done punishment for x amount of offences, but keeps committing more while in jail, hence getting extra sentences this being the reason he aint getting out

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

"He's 70 years old institutionalised not a murderer but a violent man, he's been in prison since he was 22 and mostly in confined conditions, he's into art surely every man at some point has done their punishment? "

Not until they can prove that they can behave themselves in the outside world.

Funny that - H**ler was into art, so was Ronnie Kray. If they had lived, could you ever see either of them cleaning their act up? No....I didn't think so.

By *illiam101000Man  over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

If he was released he would be financially independent because of media, TV work, book deals, and all the reality TV shows. His son is a paparazzi journalist so he would constantly be in the papers. But it wouldn't suprise me if he soon found it difficult to cope with and be very difficult to manage.

Tin town

Could always put him in charge of border security.?

Wonder how long before the human rights lawyers are all over it.

» Add a new message to this topic