FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Faux pas

Faux pas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usie p OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Did that lady from the beer association on the BBC news this morning know what effect she was having on 90% of the men watching and probably a few women lol. Who noticed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I wasn't watching but do tell

By *usie p OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Lol she was sat with a shortish skirt/dress on, cross legged you could see all the way up the underside of her right thigh to her bum and almost all the way up her inner left thigh, she certainly wasn't wearing any baggy knicks lol, that camera man should receive an award.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Lol she was sat with a shortish skirt/dress on, cross legged you could see all the way up the underside of her right thigh to her bum and almost all the way up her inner left thigh, she certainly wasn't wearing any baggy knicks lol, that camera man should receive an award."

If the camera man did it intentionally I don't think he should be awarded

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Lol she was sat with a shortish skirt/dress on, cross legged you could see all the way up the underside of her right thigh to her bum and almost all the way up her inner left thigh, she certainly wasn't wearing any baggy knicks lol, that camera man should receive an award."

How could you see her bum if she was sitting on it?

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"Lol she was sat with a shortish skirt/dress on, cross legged you could see all the way up the underside of her right thigh to her bum and almost all the way up her inner left thigh, she certainly wasn't wearing any baggy knicks lol, that camera man should receive an award.

If the camera man did it intentionally I don't think he should be awarded "

I think he should be awarded a slap on the wrist. Along with the director and anyone else who should have changed the angle.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"Did that lady from the beer association on the BBC news this morning know what effect she was having on 90% of the men watching and probably a few women lol. Who noticed."

Link please

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

I thought this was a new French poster on the forums…

» Add a new message to this topic