FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The truth

The truth

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aitonel OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

About boobs.

This was inspired by a conversation with a forum user whom has a pair of wonderful boobs.

Okay, so we all love boobs. Everyone (okay almost everyone) loves boobs.

But are they really all that?

What don't you like about them?

Ladies this is mostly for you I guess, but not wanting to exclude other opinions.

No doubt at some point a body shaming comment will pop up... Please don't!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Other people's boobs are a delight.

Mine are decent for grabbing attention, but they're also annoying, heavy, always there, very heavy, and expensive to package.

Boobs are OK.

Liverpool

"Other people's boobs are a delight.

Mine are decent for grabbing attention, but they're also annoying, heavy, always there, very heavy, and expensive to package.

Boobs are OK."

Yes this is more what I was aiming the discussion towards l.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mine give me backache. And draw attention at inappropriate times

"Mine give me backache. And draw attention at inappropriate times "

Oh the backache! Yes

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Your internet

Boobs are OK."

I’ve always felt like big boobs would be uncomfortable when running. That lovely jiggle you have when walking must turn into an earthquake if you have to run.

Your internet

"Mine give me backache. And draw attention at inappropriate times "

Is now appropriate?

Boobs are OK.

I’ve always felt like big boobs would be uncomfortable when running. That lovely jiggle you have when walking must turn into an earthquake if you have to run.

"

It is painful. Properly so. And again, expensive to get the scaffolding and strapping needed to stop that happening.

"Mine give me backache. And draw attention at inappropriate times

Is now appropriate? "

Yeah of course, it’s a sex site when I’m trying to browse the bananas in Sainsbury’s? Not so much

Boobs are OK.

It is painful. Properly so. And again, expensive to get the scaffolding and strapping needed to stop that happening."

Omg yes. And the nipple chafing!!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Buying bras is a pain until you find a brand that fits nicely. As soon as you do it's a certainty that they'll discontinue that style in your size immediately.

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

we enjoy other ladies big boobs, to look at, to kiss, and to fondle,

I enjoy that mine grab attention

I enjoy the feelings I get from mine being kissed and fondled

I enjoy dressing mine up in pretty undies, they always look good in my humble opinion

But they get in the way sometimes,

car seatbelts rub and slip around them uncomfortably on long journeys,

as the day goes on they get heavy and cause neck ache and shoulder tiredness

in hot weather they get very hot underneath

and bras cost a fortune these days!

Your internet

Is now appropriate?

Yeah of course, it’s a sex site when I’m trying to browse the bananas in Sainsbury’s? Not so much "

Well then stop looking at my banana like that! I’m trying to browse the melons….

I don’t like that mine are nonexistent after breastfeeding. Also I hate that we have to wear a bra.

By *he AmbassadorMan  over a year ago

IRLANDA. / Prague. / Cil Dara

Boobs are OK."

boobs could solve the World peace issue,,

True story,,

Boobs are OK.

It is painful. Properly so. And again, expensive to get the scaffolding and strapping needed to stop that happening.

Omg yes. And the nipple chafing!! "

Oh Jesus yes. Even worse when they're sore anyway

"Buying bras is a pain until you find a brand that fits nicely. As soon as you do it's a certainty that they'll discontinue that style in your size immediately."

And eventually it will stab you in the heart. Or armpit.

Is now appropriate?

Yeah of course, it’s a sex site when I’m trying to browse the bananas in Sainsbury’s? Not so much

Well then stop looking at my banana like that! I’m trying to browse the melons…."

Stop sticking your banana in my eyeline then, I’m trying to browse the kiwi fruits!

Your internet

Boobs are OK.

Omg yes. And the nipple chafing!!

Oh Jesus yes. Even worse when they're sore anyway"

So, nips out when running for the bus ladies. There it is, you heard the answer here first.

When the underwear breaks free from the material and you either get stabbed in the armpit or in your sternum

"When the underwear breaks free from the material and you either get stabbed in the armpit or in your sternum "
oooouuuuchhh,

Boobs are OK. boobs could solve the World peace issue,,

True story,, "

As long as the owner wasn't hormonal I agree

"When the underwear breaks free from the material and you either get stabbed in the armpit or in your sternum oooouuuuchhh, "

Honestly, the struggle is real. Death is only one wrong move away

True story,,

As long as the owner wasn't hormonal I agree "

solve it from a distance it is so,,

Works for me, but then again i got good eyesight,,

Big hands also if your looking for support on the heavy issues,,

"When the underwear breaks free from the material and you either get stabbed in the armpit or in your sternum oooouuuuchhh,

Honestly, the struggle is real. Death is only one wrong move away "

, lol

And i know i know i shouldn't be laughing,, sorry

True story,,

As long as the owner wasn't hormonal I agree solve it from a distance it is so,,

Works for me, but then again i got good eyesight,,

Big hands also if your looking for support on the heavy issues,, "

Not difficult to spot these things from a distance!

I always need your support... bring those hands here

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Buying bras is a pain until you find a brand that fits nicely. As soon as you do it's a certainty that they'll discontinue that style in your size immediately.

And eventually it will stab you in the heart. Or armpit."

I once held a long conversation with a lifeguard completely oblivious to the fact that the wire from my swimsuit had worked it's way out and had situated itself most attractively across my chest

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

Let's see. I don't like them on the treadmill - I wear two sports bras and yet they're determined to give me concussion.

I love the way they feel, how responsive they are to another's touch. I like wearing nice bras and the way they fill them.

But finding clothes that fit well all over is a nightmare. Take dresses. Waist, legs. Size 18.

Boobs? Anything up to a size 22. Currently a 40HH. So fitted dresses are never that fitted, when I was office based I'd get them tailored because a belt ruins the overall line.

I've toyed with the idea of a breast reduction before when I get to my ideal weight. As much as I love them, sometimes I'm not taken seriously.

Also, an outfit/dress that looks good on a smaller boobed woman looks ridiculous on me, I want to look chic, elegant but it's hard when you've got big boobs.

"Buying bras is a pain until you find a brand that fits nicely. As soon as you do it's a certainty that they'll discontinue that style in your size immediately."

Omfg yes! I always tell clients if you find that WOW scaffolding by as many as you can afford as they'll stop doing them soon! Same with orthopedic supports!

"Let's see. I don't like them on the treadmill - I wear two sports bras and yet they're determined to give me concussion.

I love the way they feel, how responsive they are to another's touch. I like wearing nice bras and the way they fill them.

But finding clothes that fit well all over is a nightmare. Take dresses. Waist, legs. Size 18.

Boobs? Anything up to a size 22. Currently a 40HH. So fitted dresses are never that fitted, when I was office based I'd get them tailored because a belt ruins the overall line.

I've toyed with the idea of a breast reduction before when I get to my ideal weight. As much as I love them, sometimes I'm not taken seriously.

Also, an outfit/dress that looks good on a smaller boobed woman looks ridiculous on me, I want to look chic, elegant but it's hard when you've got big boobs. "

jesus christ Mel you had me at Treadmill,, ohhh that image,,,

Thats me unable to stand up for a few minutes,, god dam it,

By *essaMayWoman  over a year ago

Fairytale Wood

I don't have an affinity with any particular boobs or boob size. I much prefer the whole package, but what does draw my attention is not size but nicely proportioned to the rest of the package.

The NHS actually do breast reductions because of the physical health issues that they cause ... says it all!

"Buying bras is a pain until you find a brand that fits nicely. As soon as you do it's a certainty that they'll discontinue that style in your size immediately.

I once held a long conversation with a lifeguard completely oblivious to the fact that the wire from my swimsuit had worked it's way out and had situated itself most attractively across my chest "

Did they say anything?

I once held a long conversation with a lifeguard completely oblivious to the fact that the wire from my swimsuit had worked it's way out and had situated itself most attractively across my chest

Did they say anything?"

I just came back to ask this!

Liverpool

Let them out ladies!

I mean... Let it all out.

"Let them out ladies!

I mean... Let it all out. "

Glorious pervert

By *istyPeaksCouple  over a year ago

braintree

I love mine. Now that there are options for attractive bras in the upper sizes I love packaging them up enticingly. And I rather enjoy them being unpackaged with wonder, lust & anticipation.

I think I’m fortunate that I don’t suffer back pain. I know from my friends & comments here that I am the exception.

I can’t say that I register unwanted attention - if I even receive any. I either have a serious resting bitch face or I’m even more oblivious than I thought.

I will echo what Meli said about dresses though. Luckily I’m handy with a sewing machine and can tailor things. But a size 16 top and size 8/10 waist isn’t off the rack (excuse the pun). It’s taken me many years, but I have learnt how to dress to flatter now.

All in all - me and “The Peaks” are happy together. Bosom buddies one might say

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

I don't like mine. They're fine, they're there, they're appreciated by my partners so they're not the worst things ever.

Sometimes I meet women and their boobs are fucking amazing and all I want to do is play with them. Sometimes they're just a part of the whole and I could take them or leave them because something else about their body has drawn my focus.

Basically I'm pretty ambivalent about boobs unless they're special to me for some reason.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

They get in the way, and clothing is never designed well to fit all breasts, just some breasts.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I like mine, in proportion with the rest of me. Although bigger than I thought after purchasing a new bra a cup size up from usual!

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think of them like a nice but heavy necklace.

They're fun and pretty but I wish I could take them off

Mine are problematic. It's the norm for one bigger than them other but a whole bloody cup size...thanks mother nature... I used to have the wire come out and it got so bad it created tissue swelling under my arm that I had to have surgery. Then there's the red sore skin underneath, the sweat, the dark werewolf hairs, and the one uncooperative nipple that stays shy til it's sucked like a thick milkshake and the other that's constantly proud to be out on display to the point it is painful and i get the hot water bottle out. I've given up on bras, have a couple of sport type crop top bra things. Use talc, creams to stop the soreness. I wonder how much they weigh lol

So fellas if you've read that and not been turned off they do like some attention lol

Love boobs on other people, but I'm counting down to the day I get my top surgery. Can't wait to see the back of the skin infections, the weight of them, the back problems and like many others have said above the unwanted attention.

By *ickshawedCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I feel fairly lucky with mine. They seem in proportion with my body, which is not a guarantee once you've breastfed.

I don't like running without a bra on, but otherwise I'm happy not to wear a bra most of the time.

I never really notice attention, so I don't know if they get any. They probably do, as I have a thing for low cut tops, and my nipples stick out almost permanently.

I guess I got blessed by the boob gods

By *ucyLasticsWoman  over a year ago

North West

Im sorry ladies. But i am a 38DD and i dont get any of the problems already listed. Ans i get my bras at Asda. Great range and sizes. Xxx

My boobs have served me very well in life.

I wouldn’t have had the career I did had they not caught the attention of the ‘passing’ of the interview room of the Project Manager whom had the job offered to me before I left the building. My skill set took care of the workload of course but having “great tits” most definitely helped and I’m not embarrassed about working my sexuality in my favour. Never had to go any further than dressing very smart in skirt suits/dresses but definitely to the favour of my boobs.

My brother is adamant I only passed my driving test because of wearing a low cut vest (which was not purposeful).

After I became widowed, having been with my husband 10+ years, I was mortified to find no one gives a toss about boobs anymore. It was quite unnerving as a woman. I lost weight, ate too many chips and haribo and gained a fat bum instead.

Boobs have their uses. But they are at times sooooo irritating it’s unreal. Trying to suffocate when you lay down, even in a bra. They hurt and can be soooo sensitive throughout the month because of hormones, I have two very aggressive and fast little lads with special needs and spend my life squealing “ouchhhhhhhhhh!!!!!” At the latest knock, bash or rugby tackle.

By *elloWoman  over a year ago

alpha centauri

My boobs are annoying, they're quite heavy, I struggle to find pretty bras within my budget and they fall under my armpits when I lay down.

However they are also good for my self-esteem because they prevent me from seeing my big saggy belly and they clap me when I turn over in bed quickly

Your internet

"I feel fairly lucky with mine. They seem in proportion with my body, which is not a guarantee once you've breastfed.

I don't like running without a bra on, but otherwise I'm happy not to wear a bra most of the time.

I never really notice attention, so I don't know if they get any. They probably do, as I have a thing for low cut tops, and my nipples stick out almost permanently.

I guess I got blessed by the boob gods "

For the avoidance of any doubt, I’m giving them attention

By *educing_EmCouple  over a year ago

Tipperary

I don't like mine for the fact that they're practically non-existent.

They have made me feel anything but feminine at times especially in the presence of some of you more blessed ladies.

Buying dresses and tops is disheartening because they sag where they shouldn't.

That being said they don't get in the way, bra's are relatively cheap and depending on what I'm wearing I can get away without wearing one.

I've never understood the fascination with them . Pretty much every other person has them .

Some obviously look better than others but they aren't thar exciting.

It's another thing to add to the list of things to have hang ups about.

Your internet

"I love mine. Now that there are options for attractive bras in the upper sizes I love packaging them up enticingly. And I rather enjoy them being unpackaged with wonder, lust & anticipation.

I think I’m fortunate that I don’t suffer back pain. I know from my friends & comments here that I am the exception.

I can’t say that I register unwanted attention - if I even receive any. I either have a serious resting bitch face or I’m even more oblivious than I thought.

I will echo what Meli said about dresses though. Luckily I’m handy with a sewing machine and can tailor things. But a size 16 top and size 8/10 waist isn’t off the rack (excuse the pun). It’s taken me many years, but I have learnt how to dress to flatter now.

All in all - me and “The Peaks” are happy together. Bosom buddies one might say "

Love this, Misty!

"I've never understood the fascination with them . Pretty much every other person has them .

It's another thing to add to the list of things to have hang ups about. "

I think the lady doth protest too much.

You look great and 7 out of 10 public pics are boobs focussed.

By *ittle Miss TinkerbellWoman  over a year ago

your head

I don't like the boob sweat in the summer. The price of bras. Bra shopping in general. Myself or someone else laying on them in bed. How sore they get at certain times in my cycle. The fact mine are bottom heavy so I end up with a gap full of air at the top of most bras That they face in totally opposite directions and I have to pay WonderBra stupid amounts of money for a cleavage that I see on so many other lovely ladies

I do like others boobs though

"I've never understood the fascination with them . Pretty much every other person has them .

It's another thing to add to the list of things to have hang ups about.

I think the lady doth protest too much.

You look great and 7 out of 10 public pics are boobs focussed. "

Well spotted. Sadly I can't hide mine so may as well use them to my advantage.

"My boobs are annoying, they're quite heavy, I struggle to find pretty bras within my budget and they fall under my armpits when I lay down.

However they are also good for my self-esteem because they prevent me from seeing my big saggy belly and they clap me when I turn over in bed quickly "

and they also go very well with Spiderman undies,, Very well indeed,, just saying

Liverpool

"I don't like mine for the fact that they're practically non-existent.

They have made me feel anything but feminine at times especially in the presence of some of you more blessed ladies.

That being said they don't get in the way, bra's are relatively cheap and depending on what I'm wearing I can get away without wearing one."

I think this here is very important. We focus so much on the visual, big boobs and noticeable boobs gather all the praise and attention. But they come with some major downsides as others have stated.

While smaller often (not always) get ignored or don't get attention. There are some major advantages physically, especially health wise.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

My boobs are making me sad, because they're drooping even more and I lost a bit of weight and they look deflated. Mr KC loves 'em though

Honestly?

Having tits is shit.

They're heavy, get swollen during your period, they can make your body look a lot bigger than you are, and bras are absolute torture devices from hell.

Serve no purpose to me whatsoever, so if I could have them bloody removed I would.

By *ymbunnyfitCouple  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I was always self-conscious as mine are tiny AA but my hubby worships them and as their perky with nice big nipple's. When I'm topples or nude on the beech the seem to get lot of attention. Xx

By *educing_EmCouple  over a year ago

Tipperary

"I don't like mine for the fact that they're practically non-existent.

That being said they don't get in the way, bra's are relatively cheap and depending on what I'm wearing I can get away without wearing one.

I think this here is very important. We focus so much on the visual, big boobs and noticeable boobs gather all the praise and attention. But they come with some major downsides as others have stated.

While smaller often (not always) get ignored or don't get attention. There are some major advantages physically, especially health wise."

Mine aren't so comfortable when laid on a massage table.

But otherwise I can't complain.

By *ellyWhoCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere North of Watford Gap

I'm content enough with how mine look. On the small side, will never have a cleavage, but hey ho. What I don't like is how they feel the week before my period; sore, achey and super sensitive. Mastitis as a breast feeding mum was also no fun. No fun at all.

By *r_PinkMan  over a year ago

london stratford

THE TRUTH,,,,, THE TRUTH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!

"About boobs.

This was inspired by a conversation with a forum user whom has a pair of wonderful boobs.

Okay, so we all love boobs. Everyone (okay almost everyone) loves boobs.

But are they really all that?

Ladies this is mostly for you I guess, but not wanting to exclude other opinions.

No doubt at some point a body shaming comment will pop up... Please don't! "

Despite when men say on here "I like all boobs blah blah blah" men like big boobs. Period.

Personally I like mine, they look exactly the same as when I was 20, the only body part that does mind but I'm happy with that.

By *otbeefandonionsCouple  over a year ago

Bathgate

I love boobs. I love people looking at mine, I love giving them a cheeky smile when they eventually look at my face after having looked at my boobs.

I love the way they look in clothes, I love the way they look naked. I love other women's boobs too

In conclusion, I love boobs

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I have to have a mammogram every few years.

I've had an operation on one of them.

Under-boob sweat.

Accidental boob grazes.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

"I love boobs. I love people looking at mine, I love giving them a cheeky smile when they eventually look at my face after having looked at my boobs.

I love the way they look in clothes, I love the way they look naked. I love other women's boobs too

In conclusion, I love boobs "

People usually look at my boobs, then my face, then my body. I see the look of sadness in their eyes when they see my stomach

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"I love boobs. I love people looking at mine, I love giving them a cheeky smile when they eventually look at my face after having looked at my boobs.

People usually look at my boobs, then my face, then my body. I see the look of sadness in their eyes when they see my stomach "

I thought you looked very smart, and I noticed your face first

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman  over a year ago

in the waves

Not a big fan of my own boobs. I wish they were smaller. Outside of fun time they just get in the way, and decent bras cost a lot these days. I'm actually starting to ponder getting a reduction.

By *otbeefandonionsCouple  over a year ago

Bathgate

People usually look at my boobs, then my face, then my body. I see the look of sadness in their eyes when they see my stomach "

I kinda feel this way too x

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

People usually look at my boobs, then my face, then my body. I see the look of sadness in their eyes when they see my stomach

I kinda feel this way too x"

Ladies, you worry too much. Fantastic figure. Bet your face is magnificent too

By *orphia2003Woman  over a year ago

Tonypandy.

Mine are very saggy and squashy, and always have been. Look out of proportion due to huge belly.

Clothing for size 22+ women always assumes you have big norks, so I don't fill the cups or necklines are too low.

Dresses make me look pregnant, as do loose tops.

On the positive side. If I want to cross dress, they strap down almost flat.

My mammogram nurse loves me, because she can squish me flat and get good images.

I can buy bras in Asda.

"

I feel this in my soul. So many people say they like "curves", they like "plus size bodies"... what they mean is they like plus size models who have smooth stomachs, not rolls.

I'm not big into boobs. I've been brought up with them being a food source. Media and society (because of media) view them differently.

Ok fair enough I have decorated my breasts with nipple piercings but that's for my benefit and noone else's even if they like them.

My 6 year old still loves my boobs even though he doesn't nurse anymore so I don't sexualise them. They are glands that can keep babies and children alive.

F

Mine are average but the right size for my body I guess

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"I'm not big into boobs. I've been brought up with them being a food source. Media and society (because of media) view them differently.

Ok fair enough I have decorated my breasts with nipple piercings but that's for my benefit and noone else's even if they like them.

My 6 year old still loves my boobs even though he doesn't nurse anymore so I don't sexualise them. They are glands that can keep babies and children alive.

F"

Our 6yo is the same. The only sexualisation goes on behind closed doors privately together, and on here/in clubs. She's obsessed with mine.....

I love boobs.

Looking and playing with others and my own lol.

It's nice that at some point during the day I can look down and go damn!

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

"

"

Boobs are a little bit like dogs in that they are all sorts of size and shapes and i rather like to stroke them and play with them- I mainly don't like that both sometimes result in aggressive growling if they don't want some fuss and a biscuit as a distraction doesn't always work with either

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

"Let's see. I don't like them on the treadmill - I wear two sports bras and yet they're determined to give me concussion.

Also, an outfit/dress that looks good on a smaller boobed woman looks ridiculous on me, I want to look chic, elegant but it's hard when you've got big boobs. jesus christ Mel you had me at Treadmill,, ohhh that image,,,

Thats me unable to stand up for a few minutes,, god dam it, "

You're such a charmer! The reality of me on a treadmill is slightly different to the image you may have. I now go to the point where I'm flushed, legs wobbling and have to take a minute to acclimatize to walking on a flat surface. And my boobs hurt. It's a good feeling.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

Boobs are boobs, I'm not particularly fussed on them. I much prefer bums and legs, they'll grab my attention boobs don't.

Mine, I guess they balance the size of my butt so that's kinda good. Bras are expensive and they get in the way when I'm dancing really blinking annoying. But the other half loves them so that's good.

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

" I now go to the point where I'm flushed, legs wobbling and have to take a minute to acclimatize to walking on a flat surface. And my boobs hurt. It's a good feeling."

Sure you're not talking about doing the sexy time with me? obviously, we've not done the sexy time, but the experience is the same...but without the need to run as much

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

I don't mind mine but hate having to find decent bras as they are so expensive and then usually uncomfortable after 5 minutes! And for the gym they basically need strapped down

» Add a new message to this topic