FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Prime reading

Prime reading

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a sexy AF post !

I just cancelled my Kindle Unlimited subscription. I still have Prime Reading but it's not the most user friendly to navigate around.

Any recommendations?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oofy321Man  over a year ago

moon base zero

"This is a sexy AF post !

I just cancelled my Kindle Unlimited subscription. I still have Prime Reading but it's not the most user friendly to navigate around.

Any recommendations? "

An actual book?

"This is a sexy AF post !

Any recommendations?

An actual book?"

Yup, but that's available on Prime Reading for kindle. It's another subscription thing. Just in case anyone has found some gems as the search is just one big shit-heap!

By *ilkstressWoman  over a year ago

Drasnia

What genre(s) do you like?

"What genre(s) do you like? "

I really like historical fictional, can enjoy the odd regular thriller or comedy and love classics . Most I've found on there so far are equivalent to what you used to get free with a magazine

By *ilkstressWoman  over a year ago

Drasnia

I've just realised that I can't see what books are available on prime anymore as I let it lapse a couple of months ago. Sorry I can't help!

By *ubbyandHisHotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Glasgowish

KU is my fav thing

gotta keep up the smutathon

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I use the library app, libby - free e-books, audio books and magazines/newspapers.. Unlimited downloads

"I use the library app, libby - free e-books, audio books and magazines/newspapers.. Unlimited downloads"

As in the actual library? Can you download to a kindle? That sounds great!

"I use the library app, libby - free e-books, audio books and magazines/newspapers.. Unlimited downloads

As in the actual library? Can you download to a kindle? That sounds great! "

Yeah - Google libby library app. You'll need a library card and a pin (i did mine online) then you are away. I use mine on my phone, so not sure if you can do it on a kindle, but you can do it on a tablet.

Each regional library has slightly different offerings, but you can join multiple libraries

"I use the library app, libby - free e-books, audio books and magazines/newspapers.. Unlimited downloads

Yeah - Google libby library app. You'll need a library card and a pin (i did mine online) then you are away. I use mine on my phone, so not sure if you can do it on a kindle, but you can do it on a tablet.

Each regional library has slightly different offerings, but you can join multiple libraries "

I'll look into that, thanks! There's a book I read recently called The Reading List which you might like as it's basically a homage to libraries, it's lovely

Each regional library has slightly different offerings, but you can join multiple libraries

I'll look into that, thanks! There's a book I read recently called The Reading List which you might like as it's basically a homage to libraries, it's lovely "

Thanks - i just read the bee keeper of Aleppo - you might enjoy it, i think it I would come under the historical fiction genre

"What genre(s) do you like?

I really like historical fictional, can enjoy the odd regular thriller or comedy and love classics . Most I've found on there so far are equivalent to what you used to get free with a magazine "

If you enjoy historical fiction, maybe try the Flashman books. Not the most PC in places but rollicking romps none the less.

» Add a new message to this topic