FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Binge or be patient?

Binge or be patient?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I cannot deal with shows on once a week these days! Mrs Maisel, Barry and Yellowjackets - I'm looking at you!

Do you like the anticipation of waiting for another episode or do you want to watch things all in one go these days?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

Binge. Hate having to wait. I’m currently binging below deck and working moms

"Binge. Hate having to wait. I’m currently binging below deck and working moms "

I love working moms! The red head, whose name I can't remember, is amazing!

By *oystick-MCRMan  over a year ago

Manchester | London

Mandalorian is the only show I watch on a weekly basis. On S9 of walking dead now. Glad I saved such shows for rainy days

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I loveee a binge watch. If I see a programme that looks interesting but only has a few episodes I’ll wait until there’s a full series out before I start watching it. I can’t deal with the suspense of waiting a week to catch the next episode.

By *lexanderSupertrampMan  over a year ago

Gourock

I prefer to binge watch but then I lose hours in the day and get nothing done

By *oystick-MCRMan  over a year ago

Manchester | London

"I loveee a binge watch. If I see a programme that looks interesting but only has a few episodes I’ll wait until there’s a full series out before I start watching it. I can’t deal with the suspense of waiting a week to catch the next episode. "

Netflix is notorious for those one season wonders

"I loveee a binge watch. If I see a programme that looks interesting but only has a few episodes I’ll wait until there’s a full series out before I start watching it. I can’t deal with the suspense of waiting a week to catch the next episode. "

I'm the same usually, it's only with the ones I really love that I can't help myself!

I'm off to watch some Only Murders in the Building since I was really late to the party with that!

By *avexxMan  over a year ago

cheshire

i couldnt stop watching the witcher just had to keep going

By *ycanNightsMan  over a year ago

Workington

Binge, usually

But there is a couple of exceptions...

"I loveee a binge watch. If I see a programme that looks interesting but only has a few episodes I’ll wait until there’s a full series out before I start watching it. I can’t deal with the suspense of waiting a week to catch the next episode.

Netflix is notorious for those one season wonders"

Yep. Or they’ll wait 2 years to bring out a new season of something. So annoying

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I don't like waiting every week. So I usually save things up.

Bit annoying with spoiler idiots though.

However, when I do binge them, I don't binge like 6 episodes a day and be done in a few hours. I like to space them out, one episode a day.

"I loveee a binge watch. If I see a programme that looks interesting but only has a few episodes I’ll wait until there’s a full series out before I start watching it. I can’t deal with the suspense of waiting a week to catch the next episode.

I'm the same usually, it's only with the ones I really love that I can't help myself!

I'm off to watch some Only Murders in the Building since I was really late to the party with that! "

Oh I haven’t heard of that one, I’ll have to check it out!

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

Patient, I like dragging it out for as long as I can so I am stay on the journey longer

Except Taskmaster which I binged the fuck out of

"I don't like waiting every week. So I usually save things up.

However, when I do binge them, I don't binge like 6 episodes a day and be done in a few hours. I like to space them out, one episode a day."

One episode a day?! Wow, I admire your self-restraint! You must be really great at the pull out method !

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

However, when I do binge them, I don't binge like 6 episodes a day and be done in a few hours. I like to space them out, one episode a day.

One episode a day?! Wow, I admire your self-restraint! You must be really great at the pull out method ! "

Fucking hell Yeah I'm The master!

I'm off to watch some Only Murders in the Building since I was really late to the party with that!

Oh I haven’t heard of that one, I’ll have to check it out! "

It's so good! Which I was surprised at as I didn't particularly love any of the lead actors before but they're brilliant! Enjoy

One episode a day?! Wow, I admire your self-restraint! You must be really great at the pull out method !

Fucking hell Yeah I'm The master! "

I'm thinking Billy Connolly and wild horses! You're a medical marvel !!

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Binge.

I just started Citadel today, but it's only the first 2 episodes. That's really annoying!

"Patient, I like dragging it out for as long as I can so I am stay on the journey longer

Except Taskmaster which I binged the fuck out of "

I'm jealous of this attitude! I want it all, and I want it now !!!

By *ixed MisterMan  over a year ago

London

Definitely binge, I tend to leave popular shows for ages until I can watch it all in 1 hit. Only show I've ever watched week to week was Prison Break.

» Add a new message to this topic