FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > profiles hmmmm

profiles hmmmm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

wot is it with couples who make there profiles up as single fems.

we get so many posing as single fems that turn out to be a couple and wasting our time.

bit obvious we are going to find out sooner or later .

but when you say you just want the fem only and they get stroppy hadnt they thought of that before they posed as a single fem.

its not difficult to make up a profile nor is it hard to put a simple pic on to prove who you are.

we dont block single males from messaging us as we have many who are friends but grrrr why dont people take the time to read profiles ...

sorry for the rant but sure others think the same as us

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

not had that yet but why would they waste so much time?

Forum Mod

Cos they get more attention and mail if people think they're a single fem and not a couple

"Single" fems that have their partners there to watch are not single fems as far as im concerned

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

"Cos they get more attention and mail if people think they're a single fem and not a couple

"Single" fems that have their partners there to watch are not single fems as far as im concerned"

Dammn - i feel i am missing something now - like a partner

Forum Mod

"Cos they get more attention and mail if people think they're a single fem and not a couple

"Single" fems that have their partners there to watch are not single fems as far as im concerned

Dammn - i feel i am missing something now - like a partner "

Make one up like the other couples do

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Make one up like the other couples do "

LOL

ok - will get onto it this weekend - look out for DebutanteAND...... LOL

But then if i get a meet with a couple - do i tell em HE has swine flu....lol

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

..................."

What kinda sad cunts would do something like that in order to get attention from people who aren't interested in meeting them ???????????

Forum Mod

Make one up like the other couples do

LOL

ok - will get onto it this weekend - look out for DebutanteAND...... LOL

But then if i get a meet with a couple - do i tell em HE has swine flu....lol"

Yep or tell them that you want to meet the first to try them out before you bring your partner along

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"wot is it with couples who make there profiles up as single fems.

we get so many posing as single fems that turn out to be a couple and wasting our time.

bit obvious we are going to find out sooner or later .

but when you say you just want the fem only and they get stroppy hadnt they thought of that before they posed as a single fem.

its not difficult to make up a profile nor is it hard to put a simple pic on to prove who you are.

we dont block single males from messaging us as we have many who are friends but grrrr why dont people take the time to read profiles ...

sorry for the rant but sure others think the same as us "

just read your profile...... because of rach being pregnant (congrats by the way) if it is only daz playing at the moment.... are you not in effect guilty of the same thing??

Can I make a perhaps dozy observation, I thought it took 24 hours for Pics to be approved ?

Noticed today at least 3 new profiles with pics to view, some as little as 58 mins old ?

Am I missing something ?

_abio you are observant and yes you would be right if i was meeting on my own but rach likes to watch and be present at all times and likes to join in as well but gets very tired quickly so when that happens rather then send anyone home less then completely knackered i carry on and finish them completely off so you would be wrong in saying we are guilty of that .

lol if you have a fem hiding somewhere send her to us and ill show you wot i mean when she comes back walking like john wayne

Forum Mod

"Can I make a perhaps dozy observation, I thought it took 24 hours for Pics to be approved ?

Noticed today at least 3 new profiles with pics to view, some as little as 58 mins old ?

Am I missing something ?"

It does'nt take 24 hrs for pics to be approved it can take minutes

Forum Mod

What kinda sad cunts would do something like that in order to get attention from people who aren't interested in meeting them ???????????"

I think your second third and fourth words say it all really

rexel sometimes pics are accepted a lot quicker its jusr realy a guideline saying it takes longer cos if they didnt put that time frame everyone would be getting a strop if after 10 mins there pics werent up hence the later deadline

our point exactly honeypot ..

its hard enough finding someone compatable with your own personal desires so why add to the search making it harder.

we know some peeps say they wont meet smokers etc but do relax certain likes n dislikes for certain people.

which does help get a meet.

we have met some realy nice people and had some great sex too but had to change wot were looking for so me n rach can both still have fun

» Add a new message to this topic