FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Guess whose home

Guess whose home

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well after an extremely hectic week, im home safe and just about in one piece. Thankyou to every one who came to our party it was fanbloodytastic. Great to meet people from the forums oh and great to meet the ones that dont use the forums as wellxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkarenxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Welcome back

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Glad to see you back,hope you're fully recovered and fighting fit xxxxxxx

oh the shy one is home, lol

Welcome Back

Just as the boys brigade feel like they have a grip of the forum, here comes the posse leader.

Welcome back Diamond, erm, can I ask, what party?.

W

"Just as the boys brigade feel like they have a grip of the forum, here comes the posse leader.

W "

lmao what party????????? What planet you been on for the last month lol, madchick and i had a joint birthday party on sunday just a really quiet affair lolxx

"Just as the boys brigade feel like they have a grip of the forum, here comes the posse leader.

W

lmao what party????????? What planet you been on for the last month lol, madchick and i had a joint birthday party on sunday just a really quiet affair lolxx"

Wayne drags Colleen gently by the hair and slowly walks off sulking.

W

lmao what party????????? What planet you been on for the last month lol, madchick and i had a joint birthday party on sunday just a really quiet affair lolxx

Wayne drags Colleen gently by the hair and slowly walks off sulking. "

well you could of come lol, its been on the boards for ages lol, oh sorry i forgot your part of the boys gang you cant get past general forum lol

W

well you could of come lol, its been on the boards for ages lol, oh sorry i forgot your part of the boys gang you cant get past general forum lol"

I am not part of the boys gang, they refuse to name it boys brigade, and say I'm too girly.

Wayne nurses his sore nose after finding no matter how hard I sulk Coll doesn't appreciate being dragged gently by the hair, and that she punches like a bloke.

W

W

well you could of come lol, its been on the boards for ages lol, oh sorry i forgot your part of the boys gang you cant get past general forum lol

I am not part of the boys gang, they refuse to name it boys brigade, and say I'm too girly.

Wayne nurses his sore nose after finding no matter how hard I sulk Coll doesn't appreciate being dragged gently by the hair, and that she punches like a bloke.

W "

does that mean your in the pussy posse then wayne lol

W

W

does that mean your in the pussy posse then wayne lol"

They wont let me in either, said I'm too girly!

W

By *ricky_DickyMan  over a year ago

Mirfield

Hey up Diamond welcome back gorgeous , whats kept you, been sat here all quiet n patient like, had to console my self perving your piccies.

"Hey up Diamond welcome back gorgeous , whats kept you, been sat here all quiet n patient like, had to console my self perving your piccies."

he he, i was away for the week lol, i just added some more pics but there normal ones

Forum Mod

"Hey up Diamond welcome back gorgeous , whats kept you, been sat here all quiet n patient like, had to console my self perving your piccies.

he he, i was away for the week lol, i just added some more pics but there normal ones"

I love that new pic you look gorgeous xxxxx

"Hey up Diamond welcome back gorgeous , whats kept you, been sat here all quiet n patient like, had to console my self perving your piccies.

he he, i was away for the week lol, i just added some more pics but there normal ones

I love that new pic you look gorgeous xxxxx"

awwwwww ty honey, i had a few taken yesterday, thought id better update as ive had the same ones on for ages now lol, dont want to give anyone heart attacks when i open the door lolxx

» Add a new message to this topic