FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Anyone else hot

Anyone else hot

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Think i must be going through the change. Im absolutely blood boiling hot, i got the heating off and windows open and its not making any difference.

I dont feel ill or anything

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

freezeing here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hot....HOT!!!!!!....FFS....have been under water for nearly 4 weeks....boiler finally blew up on friday...so now my Kitchen...AND my bedroom have been moved into the living room.......huddled round fireplace...running outta logs fast and bloody freezing if i step into the hallway........but...on the bright side....can make a cup of tea and a cheese sandwich without getting out of bed

"hot....HOT!!!!!!....FFS....have been under water for nearly 4 weeks....boiler finally blew up on friday...so now my Kitchen...AND my bedroom have been moved into the living room.......huddled round fireplace...running outta logs fast and bloody freezing if i step into the hallway........but...on the bright side....can make a cup of tea and a cheese sandwich without getting out of bed "

My heart goes out to you, if you lived near me you could of come and stayed

awwwww...fank u.......could i have brought the dogs, cats, chickens, ducks, turkeys, pig n sheep????....lololol

Blackpool

what a nice women

"awwwww...fank u.......could i have brought the dogs, cats, chickens, ducks, turkeys, pig n sheep????....lololol "

Ok ok lol but i draw the line at bloody turkeys lmao. Horrid looking things dont want to wake up with one of those staring at me

I cant get warm... Even went back to bed before lol

"what a nice women "

Shhhhhhhhh otherwise everyone will get to know lol

Blackpool

"what a nice women

Shhhhhhhhh otherwise everyone will get to know lol"

mums the word

"awwwww...fank u.......could i have brought the dogs, cats, chickens, ducks, turkeys, pig n sheep????....lololol

Ok ok lol but i draw the line at bloody turkeys lmao. Horrid looking things dont want to wake up with one of those staring at me"

lolol....Chico would've been devestated.....Noel too...he was destined to be Christmas dinner

"awwwww...fank u.......could i have brought the dogs, cats, chickens, ducks, turkeys, pig n sheep????....lololol

Ok ok lol but i draw the line at bloody turkeys lmao. Horrid looking things dont want to wake up with one of those staring at me

lolol....Chico would've been devestated.....Noel too...he was destined to be Christmas dinner "

chico? That would be worse than having a turkey staring at me. Oh and i dont like swans they try and attack me

"Think i must be going through the change. Im absolutely blood boiling hot, i got the heating off and windows open and its not making any difference.

I dont feel ill or anything"

you should go too Docs just get a cheek over see what it is xx

"Think i must be going through the change. Im absolutely blood boiling hot, i got the heating off and windows open and its not making any difference.

I dont feel ill or anything you should go too Docs just get a cheek over see what it is xx "

I did have my swine flu jab on saturday and have a dodgy are because of it, i guess that could be related

lolol....Chico would've been devestated.....Noel too...he was destined to be Christmas dinner

chico? That would be worse than having a turkey staring at me. Oh and i dont like swans they try and attack me"

Chico the "daddy" of the turkey world....lolol.....and no swans here....yet

Jay and i went to feed the ducks up rutland water and this flaming swan nearly bit my hand of and then chased me, Jay was really concerned but then two minutes later pissed himself laughin and i was really scared lol

well if you keep getting them please go see him or her could be all sorts ... and thay could help xx had a friend had this had too go on hormons and one of my fem friends had this and she had high blood suger levels ...... so thats why i say go have it cheeked out xx jo xxxx

" well if you keep getting them please go see him or her could be all sorts ... and thay could help xx had a friend had this had too go on hormons and one of my fem friends had this and she had high blood suger levels ...... so thats why i say go have it cheeked out xx jo xxxx"

Thanks hun, i am still hot but if it continues i will ring the doctorsxxkarenx

Not yet, apparently I may have another 5-10y to go yet

"Not yet, apparently I may have another 5-10y to go yet "

I wouldnt bank on it, your the same age as me

"Not yet, apparently I may have another 5-10y to go yet

I wouldnt bank on it, your the same age as me "

I was informed the earlier you start the later you finish, and I started really early

"Not yet, apparently I may have another 5-10y to go yet

I wouldnt bank on it, your the same age as me

I was informed the earlier you start the later you finish, and I started really early "

I was 11 when i started still in junior school, i dont have periods and was told they would give me a blood test when i was 52 to see if i was on the change, doubt i will notice as my coil releases hormone replacement

» Add a new message to this topic